TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

Gary K

Banned
The majority of terrorists involved in 9/11, and other incidents in the US, come from Saudi Arabia, so why hasn't the Trump Administration, in its infinite wisdom, placed that country on those subject to a travel ban?

In fact, not one citizen from those countries currently on the proposed travel ban, has been responsible for a terrorist act in the US!

As part of their election promises, the Liberal government in Canada brought in 25000 Syrian refugees at the end of 2016/early 2017, a group for which America is highly suspicions!

A year later, not one of those 25000 refugees has been arrested for committing a terrorist act!

So? What exactly does that prove? Does that say forever after this first year none of them will ever commit a terrorist act? How do you know that some of these people aren't buiding terror cells? That they aren't building a terror network before they strike? You don't. And if you're wrong? Oh, well, a bunch of people will die. Too bad....

And what about the economic drain on Canada? They are feeding, housing, and clothing 25,000 people who are not going to ever integrate in Canadian culture, and most have no desire to learn French or English so they will never have jobs. They will be a constant drain on Canadian resources. You say no? Look at Sweden. That is exactly what has happened there, and their violent crime rates have skyrocketed. They have regular grenade attacks. They have Muslim men running around gang raping Swedish women. They have a bunch of places the cops fear to go. Look for the video from 60 Minutes where they were shocked at how quickly they were attacked by Muslim men when they went to film in a Muslim enclave. It happened in less than 15 minutes from the time they arrived.

There are major negatives associated with bringing in people who have no desire to integrate. This isn't like the immigration of 100+ years ago. Those people came here for the opportunity to make good. They came for a greater opportunity for their children. They integrated into US culture. They learned the language. They got jobs. They started businesses. They educated their children to assimilate. The muslims will never do it. They have proven this in every western culture they have entered. France? No assimilation or integration. They stay by themselves. England? No integration or assimilation. They live in their own neighborhoods. Sweden? Same thing. Germany? Same thing. All of the nations that have taken in large numbers have had exactly the same experience.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's not the language that's in question here really, although I've yet to be in a business meeting where f bombs or the like etc were dropped and believe it or not I've been in a few. It's a complete lack of professionalism and ill thought out at best if Trump said what he's accused of. Naive as well.

AB, so, do you think Trump ought to be "Impeached" IF he even said what he's being accused of?

glorydaz

14b9c3cb20db3f5c047a54ca7fdfb6c2.jpg

President Bill Clinton ----------------------------------------- President Donald Trump

What Trump said isn't "naughty" - it was a "racist" slur pure and simple and if that wasn't his intention, why hasn't he addressed the nation from the Oval Office to correct that impression?

What is truly sacrilegious is not only Trump's arrogance that his life is so exemplary that he has no need to seek God's forgiveness from sin, but reinforced by the decision by many conservative Christians to wilfully ignore those verses of Scripture rebuking those who follow that route!

"I try to lead a life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness ... Why do I have to repent? Why do I have to ask forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?"
- Donald Trump

1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Why ask for forgiveness of sin that has already been forgiven?

Stop using Scripture when you're falsely accusing someone with the next breath.
That makes you a hypocrite.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this is how it turns out. Remember that the Repukelicans spent $100 million investigating Clinton's many scandals, and all they managed to come up with was a semen-stained dress, while people lower on the totem pole took the fall for Billery. The Repukelicans and the Demonrats are a duopoly. They may talk up a good game, but ultimately, one hand washes the other.

That's why a good name for Hillary, ought to be; 'TEFLON HILL." Why, because all of the blame for her crimes seem to just, slip right off her like on a Teflon Pan.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
CNN and the rest of the "Fake News" had a field day today. They didn't like the "word" Trump supposedly, used. I suppose they believe they are taking the "Moral Highground" on this one? After all, they've NEVER used any form of profanity in their life. We buy it, right? Ah, I DON'T THINK SO.

glorydaz

CNN and the rest of the "Fake News" had a field day today. They didn't like the "word" Trump supposedly, used. I suppose they believe they are taking the "Moral Highground" on this one? After all, they've NEVER used any form of profanity in their life. We buy it, right? Ah, I DON'T THINK SO.

I think it's all part of Trump's plan. The Dems came in with a one-sided proposal, and he told him what he thought of it by way of the people who would be allowed in. The Dems knew it would shock the sensibilities of the liberals so they leaked it to the press. The press has been repeating how he called these particular countries a kind of out house. They are basically planting it in peoples minds that these places are full of people who we don't want in our country. I find it hilarious. It's a form of reverse psychology that works wonders on the light thinkers. :chuckle:

It also got him out of his claim that he would okay any proposal they brought him. Brilliant.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think it's all part of Trump's plan. The Dems came in with a one-sided proposal, and he told him what he thought of it by way of the people who would be allowed in. The Dems knew it would shock the sensibilities of the liberals so they leaked it to the press. The press has been repeating how he called these particular countries a kind of out house. They are basically planting it in peoples minds that these places are full of people who we don't want in our country. I find it hilarious. It's a form of reverse psychology that works wonders on the light thinkers. :chuckle:

It also got him out of his claim that he would okay any proposal they brought him. Brilliant.

You know what, a good friend of mine said the same thing. She suggested that Trump was, basically, "Playing them."