Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

fool

Hall of Fame
Ok but that has nothing to do with voter fraud.

The results for Madison County
Madison
65,664 - Jones
46,313 - Moore
3,446 - Write-in

If there were 20k votes not counted in Madison County and every single one of them were for Moore, Jones would still win.

Nope, if there were 19,352 for Moore he would win.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Roy hasn't learned much. Trump was howling about voter fraud, and when it was all done, they found Trump followers voting twice, getting dead people to vote for him, etc.
I think you have something there. Roy hasn't learned enough. Alabama is poor, and he is inflexible. And the Washington Post was thinking anything to get a Democrat in there early. Why are Republicans winning in the SouthEast when there are 30% black people? I think Jones will win in the next 2 years later in the next election.

Roy thought he was entitled to th[e] [Alabama] demographic. He is underestimating things, and he was [not] flexible enough to win necessary friends in the media and the public.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have already conceded and he hasn't. Does he want a recount of the black vote? He doesn't concede or vow to try again; that I find annoying.

I am hoping he quietly admits defeat,and he is welcome to try again....

Where I come from, when someone drives in the left lane at the speed limit and does not move to the right lane for faster drivers because he believes anyone wanting to pass him is breaking the law, so, he does not have to move over, such persons are called a peckerwood. This is what Roy Moore is, another self-righteous, anyways correct, and forever handing down his own morality, is like the fictional Boss Hogg.

He cannot believe he is ever wrong about anything!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
And just a few days ago he said this:

“It’s God’s will, what happens, and we’re expecting God to do whatever he does, is the right thing to do,” Moore said.

So is he now fighting against God? Or maybe a recount is part of God's plan? :idunno:

He believes he is God's perfect chosen creature from a 1940s southern perspective, if not an 1850s southern perspective.:mmph:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, I think that was it, along with the reaction of black voters to some of Moore's public statements.

He really is a total raciest in the most extreme sense. On the news tonight, I heard black voters in rural areas, went out and voted for Jones, while many whites wrote in another Republican, leading to a 2% loss of Moore vote. Now I did not vote because I am a Republican but not a bigot who uses God for my own purposes.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Where I come from, when someone drives in the left lane at the speed limit and does not move to the right lane for faster drivers because he believes anyone wanting to pass him is breaking the law, so, he does not have to move over, such persons are called a peckerwood.
'Sounds about right. :chuckle:
This is what Roy Moore is, another self-righteous, anyways correct, and forever handing down his own morality, is like the fictional Boss Hogg.
Boss Hogg was quite a character and caricature.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/there-it-is-democrats-now-want-al-franken-to-stay

[h=1]There it is: Democrats now want Al Franken to stay[/h]
A handful of Democratic senators are now calling on Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., to reconsider resigning.
At least four Democrats are expressing regret over calling for Franken to resign before a Senate Ethics Committee investigation took place into the allegations of sexual harassment made against him.
“What they did to Al was atrocious, the Democrats,” Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., told Politico. “The most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen done to a human being — and then have enough guts to sit on the floor, watch him give his speech and go over and hug him? That’s hypocrisy at the highest level I’ve ever seen in my life. Made me sick.”
A CNN reporter said that Manchin also said that Democrats’ call for Franken’s resignation was “most certainly” premature — and that anybody accused should have a thorough investigation.

fool

Hall of Fame
https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/there-it-is-democrats-now-want-al-franken-to-stay

[h=1]There it is: Democrats now want Al Franken to stay[/h]
A handful of Democratic senators are now calling on Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., to reconsider resigning.
At least four Democrats are expressing regret over calling for Franken to resign before a Senate Ethics Committee investigation took place into the allegations of sexual harassment made against him.
“What they did to Al was atrocious, the Democrats,” Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., told Politico. “The most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen done to a human being — and then have enough guts to sit on the floor, watch him give his speech and go over and hug him? That’s hypocrisy at the highest level I’ve ever seen in my life. Made me sick.”
A CNN reporter said that Manchin also said that Democrats’ call for Franken’s resignation was “most certainly” premature — and that anybody accused should have a thorough investigation.

Can Conyers un resign?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Grabbing people by genitals or breasts is molestation, so all three qualify.
Then you're a molester? As you know, your church leaders are often molesters. Molesters molest children. That's what molesters are. Children under the age 14.

Grabbing people by the genitals is sexual assault. I know, you just like equating child molestation with groping, for added effect, because that's your style.

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Then you're a molester?

Trump is a molester. He brags about it.

As you know, your church leaders are often molesters.

I'm not a Protestant, I'm a Catholic:

Major Protestant Leader Admits That Sex Abuse Is A Far Bigger Problem With Protestant Churches Than With The Catholic Church
The Catholic Church has had a major sexual abuse scandal, but there is an even bigger one looming. According to Billy Graham’s grandson, who runs a ministry dedicated to fighting sexual abuse in churches, he says that sexual abuse in Protestant congregations is a bigger problem and a bigger secret than among Catholics in a recent report:

http://shoebat.com/2017/08/25/major...stant-churches-than-with-the-catholic-church/

Molesters molest children.

Some of them do. Trump's buddy, Jefferey Epstein, for example.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...offender-epstein-case/YijRjaz87dDMiV18TGeDAN/

One of Epstein's victims testified that Trump took part in it. But that's as far as it goes. However, Trump rewarded the person who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist for his rapes:

Trump’s New Sec of Labor Let “Lolita Express” Billionaire Off “With a Wrist Slap”
Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, confirmed to the position Thursday by the U.S. Senate, is one in a string of disputed appointees to President Trump’s Cabinet, but this contention doesn’t concern his politics, rather, it’s centered on his lax treatment of billionaire pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

And former Green Party candidate and U.S. Representative, Cynthia McKinney, is none too pleased with the confirmation, tweeting shortly after the news,

“He let Jeffrey Epstein off pedophilia charges with a wristslap; now he’s Trump’s SecLabor….”

McKinney had plenty of company in calling out Acosta’s appointment — weeks ago — but disputation over a shameful plea deal worked for Epstein’s benefit faded significantly from corporate media headlines in recent days.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/trumps-new-sec-labor-let-lolita-express-billionaire-off-wrist-slap/

That's what molesters are. Children under the age 14.

Actually, it's not limited to a specific age.

And Trump appointed Acosta as Sec. of Labor, knowing he let Trump's pedophile pal off easy. Keeping the swamp stocked, you know.

Grabbing people by the genitals is sexual assault. I know, you just like equating child molestation with groping, for added effect, because that's your style.

Sexual molestation:
Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is usually undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another. When force is immediate, of short duration, or infrequent, it is called sexual assault.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse

So sexual assault is a greater crime than mere molestation. And yes, what Trump admitted doing, amounts to sexual assault.

fool

Hall of Fame
So, two days until they have to certify the election?
Does he have to wait until then to petition for a re-count?

rexlunae

So, two days until they have to certify the election?
Does he have to wait until then to petition for a re-count?

I'm pretty sure he's just going to continue to fundraise, and turn the money toward the next thing. Maybe he'll run for governor.