Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Since you replied to my post exposing pro homosexual/Libertarian Steven Crowder for being a faux conservative, I guess that means that you won't have me banned from your thread and that you want to discuss what conservatism is and is not?

In other words you created a thread knowing that it was a lie?

I have "met the next generation" of sexual deviants that pass off themselves off as conservative. What Steven Crowder is doing is nothing new. The openly homosexual "Log Cabin Republicans" and "GOProud" have been around for decades. Like Crowder they pass themselves off as conservative yet can't get the most basic tenet of conservatism right:

human sexuality.

I'll admit, "I don't like" people who promote sexual deviancy. Now that I've made that admission, let me ask you this question:

Being that a huge part of the liberal agenda deals with human sexuality and destroying the nucleus of society: the traditional family, how does someone like Steven Crowder and his allies at the Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud "defeat" an agenda that they are a huge part of?

Inquiring minds gotsta know.
We have lost the culture war, in case you haven't noticed. Extreme views like criminalizing homosexuality as you espouse won't get votes. All we can do is try to slow down the "progressives" and their agendas. Soon you will have nobody to vote for because you can't align with anybody. Crowder mocks gays while appealing to them at the same time. Are you the judge and jury of who is Christian and conservative?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Being that a huge part of the liberal agenda deals with human sexuality and destroying the nucleus of society: the traditional family, how does someone like Steven Crowder and his allies at the Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud "defeat" an agenda that they are a huge part of?

We have lost the culture war, in case you haven't noticed.

Who is "we"? Please don't go pretending that we're on the same side Patrick, because as you've shown with your promotion of sexual deviant Steven Crowder and associates, we're not even in the same universe, let alone on the same side.

Extreme views like criminalizing homosexuality as you espouse won't get votes.

Except that this topic isn't about recriminalizing homosexuality, it's about Steven Crowder promoting sexual deviancy. One would think that if he had an ounce of decency about him he would tell the truth about the great harm that homosexuality does to those who engage in it, plus expose the 'gay agenda' and give solutions on how to defeat it.

All we can do is try to slow down the "progressives" and their agendas.

There you go using the word "we" again. Please don't insult me by pretending that at one time we shared the same values, as we both know that we never have.

Soon you will have nobody to vote for because you can't align with anybody.

Judge Roy Moore very well might be elected to the US Senate. Be afraid Patrick, be very afraid, as that could start a true conservative uprising.

Crowder mocks gays while appealing to them at the same time.

Appealing to homosexuals to do what? If Steven Crowder stated to openly homosexual Milo Yiannopoulus that he should repent and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior in the video that I just posted, I must have missed it.

But then it's pretty hard for someone like sexual deviant promoter Steven Crowder to ask someone to repent, when he hasn't done so himself.

Are you the judge and jury of who is Christian and conservative?

Based on what conservatism is (conserving the teachings of God/Jesus Christ as seen in Holy Scripture and applying those teachings to legislation and culture), I can judge those that are professing to be conservative but really aren't.

As far as being the jury: Your boy Steven Crowder is guilty as charged: A promoter of sexual deviancy who pretends to be conservative.

If you would like to make an appeal on Steven Crowder's behalf, then please do.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Who is "we"? Please don't go pretending that we're on the same side Patrick, because as you've shown with your promotion of sexual deviant Steven Crowder and associates, we're not even in the same universe, let alone on the same side.

Except that this topic isn't about recriminalizing homosexuality, it's about Steven Crowder promoting sexual deviancy. One would think that if he had an ounce of decency about him he would tell the truth about the great harm that homosexuality does to those who engage in it, plus expose the 'gay agenda' and give solutions on how to defeat it.

There you go using the word "we" again. Please don't insult me by pretending that at one time we shared the same values, as we both know that we never have.

Judge Roy Moore very well might be elected to the US Senate. Be afraid Patrick, be very afraid, as that could start a true conservative uprising.

Appealing to homosexuals to do what? If Steven Crowder stated to openly homosexual Milo Yiannopoulus that he should repent and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior in the video that I just posted, I must have missed it.

But then it's pretty hard for someone like sexual deviant promoter Steven Crowder to ask someone to repent, when he hasn't done so himself.

Based on what conservatism is (conserving the teachings of God/Jesus Christ as seen in Holy Scripture and applying those teachings to legislation and culture), I can judge those that are professing to be conservative but really aren't.

As far as being the jury: Your boy Steven Crowder is guilty as charged: A promoter of sexual deviancy who pretends to be conservative.

How does he "promote" sexual deviancy? You see sex in everything you look at. You are surrounded by perverts, molesters, homos and drag queens. It's all you think about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

How does he "promote" sexual deviancy?

Asking for more evidence as to how moral degenerate Steven Crowder "promotes" sexual deviancy is part of your appeal?

You see sex in everything you look at. You are surrounded by perverts, molesters, homos and drag queens. It's all you think about.

Unfortunately those lost souls have permeated even Christian forums, so yes, I am surrounded by them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Asking for more evidence as to how moral degenerate Steven Crowder "promotes" sexual deviancy is part of your appeal?

Unfortunately those lost souls have permeated even Christian forums, so yes, I am surrounded by them.
More evidence? What have you presented? Where does Crowder promote sexual deviancy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More evidence? What have you presented? Where does Crowder promote sexual deviancy?

I just love it when you go into your denial stage Patrick.

How about instead of me posting hoards of evidence showing sexual deviant Steven Crowder in his own smooth con-man way promoting sexual deviancy (like inviting GOProud to CPAC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBQz3jFlVt4

you just provide one shred of evidence (just one) showing Crowder giving solutions to those who are engaging in homosexual behavior or solutions to the LGBTQ agenda, which you claim he is against?

Just one.

But then if Crowder ever provided solutions, this lie of a thread wouldn't exist would it Patrick?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

How about instead of me posting hoards of evidence showing sexual deviant Steven Crowder in his own smooth con-man way promoting sexual deviancy (like inviting GOProud to CPAC:

you just provide one shred of evidence (just one) showing Crowder giving solutions to those who are engaging in homosexual behavior or solutions to the LGBTQ agenda, which you claim he is against?

Just one.

But then if Crowder ever provided solutions, this lie of a thread wouldn't exist would it Patrick?
I never claimed to have solutions to stop homosexuality like you nor has Crowder. Your thread is the lie and the fantasy that you can do something to cure gays.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Just one.

I never claimed to have solutions to stop homosexuality like you nor has Crowder.

So we can both agree that pro LGBTQ Libertarian/faux conservative Steven Crowder like the openly homosexual Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud has no intention whatsoever to protect conservative institutions like the family, marriage and the military from the LGBTQ agenda?

Your thread is the lie and the fantasy that you can do something to cure gays.

Like Crowder, your issue is with God. As shown in my "lying thread": many a homosexual have put their faith in God to help them overcome their same sex desires and be whole again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Just one.

I don't see anything alarming in that short video clip. Where is the"hoards of evidence" you so eloquently referred to?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Steven Crowder doesn't care about the lgbt agenda? Coulda fooled me. He exposes them regularly. 14 minutes

(Sigh, he tries so hard).

What is Crowder's solution again? Perhaps the solution is to go to a 'gay' bar with his buddy dressed in drag.

Since you've obviously viewed every video ever made by Libertarian Steven Crowder, perhaps you could pull those up where Libertarian Steven Crowder exposes Donald Trump for his transgender activism. Surely Crowder has talked about how Donald Trump as owner of the pageant, overruled the Miss Universe Pageant Board and allowed a transsexual to compete in the pageant.

Surely there must be a video of Crowder condemning Donald Trump for speaking out against the North Carolina 'bathroom bill', or inviting drag queen Bruce Jenner to Trump Towers to use the women's restroom.

Talking about something without providing a solution is just a smokescreen. In fact Crowder reminds me a lot of TOL'ers musterion and Angel4Truth ;) who create numerous threads about the LGBTQ agenda, without once (not once) providing a solution to the problem.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What is Crowder's solution again? Perhaps the solution is to go to a 'gay' bar with his buddy dressed in drag.

Since you've obviously viewed every video ever made by Libertarian Steven Crowder, perhaps you could pull those up where Libertarian Steven Crowder exposes Donald Trump for his transgender activism. Surely Crowder has talked about how Donald Trump as owner of the pageant, overruled the Miss Universe Pageant Board and allowed a transsexual to compete in the pageant.

Surely there must be a video of Crowder condemning Donald Trump for speaking out against the North Carolina 'bathroom bill', or inviting drag queen Bruce Jenner to Trump Towers to use the women's restroom.

Talking about something without providing a solution is just a smokescreen. In fact Crowder reminds me a lot of TOL'ers musterion and Angel4Truth ;) who create numerous threads about the LGBTQ agenda, without once (not once) providing a solution to the problem.
How are your solutions working? Stopping the agenda are ya?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Talking about something without providing a solution is just a smokescreen. In fact Crowder reminds me a lot of TOL'ers musterion and Angel4Truth who create numerous threads about the LGBTQ agenda, without once (not once) providing a solution to the problem.

How is your solutions working? Stopping the agenda are ya?

Thanks for acknowledging what I've said all along: Libertarian Steven Crowder is just blowing a huge smokescreen, because he not only sides with openly homosexual people like defender of pedophilia Milo Yiannopoulos, he never provides a solution.

Regarding your question:

Solutions start small, as in electing the biggest LGBTQ movement nightmare to come along in decades:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.42.09-AM-720x360.png

https://crtxnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.42.09-AM-720x360.png

Surely you must have a video of Libertarian Steven Crowder holding up a "Judge Roy Moore for US Senate" sign when Crowder goes into the many 'gay' bars that he seems to enjoy going in to?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Obviously, you didn't watch the video.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obviously, you didn't watch the video.

I've watched enough Steven Crowder videos to know that he's a LGBTQ flag waver. If you want to point out where in the video he allegedly provides a solution to the "T" in the LGBT agenda, then I'll go to that point in the video and view it. I'm not going to waste 14 minutes of my life watching a degenerate like Steve Crowder pretend that he stands for decency.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I've watched enough Steven Crowder videos to know that he's a LGBTQ flag waver. If you want to point out where in the video he allegedly provides a solution to the "T" in the LGBT agenda, then I'll go to that point in the video and view it. I'm not going to waste 14 minutes of my life watching a degenerate like Steve Crowder pretend that he stands for decency.
Thanks for proving my point, you tell lies to further your obsessions. Go waste 14 minutes typing crap.