MAGA Hats And The Easily-Triggered Left

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I managed to find a nearly two hour long video that recorded the entirety of the event, which confirmed what I've been saying the whole time on here.
The first half of the video was basically just five angry black guys preaching about how America is going to fall because it's lost it's way according to scriptures. It's something I've seen a handful of times before- street preachers yelling a bunch of vitriol at everybody. Nothing really that rare especially in major cities and whatnot.

Most people didn't have any interest in them. There weren't that many bystanders except for the Catholic school who nonetheless didn't become relevant until like over an hour into it.
Basically what set it off is that the Maga students got either tired or bored of hearing it so they started involving themselves with the group.
And that's what sparked it off- the leader of that little group then turned around triggered by whatever the students were saying and it escalated from there.

Eventually the students started to chant and do their school thing which basically just caused a bunch of confusion, and that's where Phillips comes out of nowhere thinking that the students were being violent.
That's what we considered was happening because the students were all hyped up, and that's where he beat his drum and did his magical thing to calm the situation.

Toward the end of the video, the male students had strutted off somewhere with an attitude of victory- as if they accomplished something in all that they did while a group of mostly females remained to do a prayer. At that point there was a little bit of discourse but they otherwise just went on their way to and that was the end of it.

So it basically went down the way I figured it did from the get go. Why? Becauae I simply chose to be real about it rather than follow a bogus narative.
>Ultimately, Phillips had little to do with it- you have all straight up doxxed a person that didn't really even do anything except tell what he thought was going on
>The students helped cause it, and as well were an EXTREME majority. Like half the school was there :chuckle:

The issue that I have taken on this thread is how people call this or that 'fake news' when in reality EVERYTHING is fake- this is why I just don't listen to people and whose opinions just go in one ear and out the other to me. And now you're talking about suing someone for libel? That's not going to happen, and a Christian talking about suing anybody is really just shameful.

glorydaz

I managed to find a nearly two hour long video that recorded the entirety of the event, which confirmed what I've been saying the whole time on here.
The first half of the video was basically just five angry black guys preaching about how America is going to fall because it's lost it's way according to scriptures. It's something I've seen a handful of times before- street preachers yelling a bunch of vitriol at everybody. Nothing really that rare especially in major cities and whatnot.

Most people didn't have any interest in them. There weren't that many bystanders except for the Catholic school who nonetheless didn't become relevant until like over an hour into it.
Basically what set it off is that the Maga students got either tired or bored of hearing it so they started involving themselves with the group.
And that's what sparked it off- the leader of that little group then turned around triggered by whatever the students were saying and it escalated from there.

Eventually the students started to chant and do their school thing which basically just caused a bunch of confusion, and that's where Phillips comes out of nowhere thinking that the students were being violent.
That's what we considered was happening because the students were all hyped up, and that's where he beat his drum and did his magical thing to calm the situation.

Toward the end of the video, the male students had strutted off somewhere with an attitude of victory- as if they accomplished something in all that they did while a group of mostly females remained to do a prayer. At that point there was a little bit of discourse but they otherwise just went on their way to and that was the end of it.

So it basically went down the way I figured it did from the get go. Why? Becauae I simply chose to be real about it rather than follow a bogus narative.
>Ultimately, Phillips had little to do with it- you have all straight up doxxed a person that didn't really even do anything except tell what he thought was going on
>The students helped cause it, and as well were an EXTREME majority. Like half the school was there :chuckle:

The issue that I have taken on this thread is how people call this or that 'fake news' when in reality EVERYTHING is fake- this is why I just don't listen to people and whose opinions just go in one ear and out the other to me. And now you're talking about suing someone for libel? That's not going to happen, and a Christian talking about suing anybody is really just shameful.

:mock: Crucifer

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

because Phillips was either ignorant of or insensitive to the culture of these kids - anybody who has worked with kids like those (as i have) recognized right away what they were doing, what their mood was, what their intentions were and were not

Toward the end of the video, the male students had strutted off somewhere..

:doh: their buses had arrived

they were waiting for the buses

at the bus stop

did you miss that?

... strutted off somewhere with an attitude of victory- as if they accomplished something in all that they did...

your bias is showing

while a group of mostly females remained to do a prayer.

yeah, i don't think they were part of the Covington crowd - there were a lot of people on the mall that day

At that point there was a little bit of discourse but they otherwise just went on their way to and that was the end of it.
>Ultimately, Phillips had little to do with it-

:doh: Phillips had everything to do with it - he is a professional activist, there that day to protest the wall and waded into the encounter with Sandmann accompanied by a film crew

it was Phillips' entourage who shot the original video, labelled it as disrespectful and mocking and posted it on instagram

no word yet on the bogus brazillian twitter account that made it go viral

you have all straight up doxxed a person that didn't really even do anything except tell what he thought was going on

if you're speaking about phillips, his constantly changing story is easily refuted by the myriad of video evidence that's out there - shot by the kids, by phillips' entourage, by the BHI cretins, by unconnected bystanders

>The students helped cause it,

helped cause what, exactly?

and as well they were an EXTREME majority. Like half the school was there :chuckle:

what better opportunity for a professional activist who was there that day to protest the wall to provoke a reaction and record it?

The issue that I have taken on this thread is how people call this or that 'fake news' when in reality EVERYTHING is fake

are you fake?

- this is why I just don't listen to people and whose opinions just go in one ear and out the other to me. And now you're talking about suing someone for libel? That's not going to happen ...

:doh:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...iggered-Left&p=5311864&viewfull=1#post5311864

, and a Christian talking about suing anybody is really just shameful.

well, you're certainly entitled to your own retarded opinion :idunno:

genuineoriginal

that's where Phillips comes out of nowhere thinking that the students were being violent.
Only an idiot (like you) would think that sticking a drum in an innocent bystander's face and banging on it is a way to calm the situation caused by another group's harassing behavior.

Toward the end of the video, the male students had strutted off somewhere with an attitude of victory- as if they accomplished something in all that they did
Yes, they were victorious in not responding with violence to the people that were trying to goad them into reacting with violence to the harassment and having drums stuck in their faces.

ok doser

Only an idiot (like you) would think that sticking a drum in an innocent bystander's face and banging on it is a way to calm the situation caused by another group's harassing behavior.

Phillips can be seen in the video shot by the BHI guys for maybe ten minutes before the BHI guys start shouting at the kids - on the periphery - the camera follows the dude on the electric skateboard (that thing is cool!) and periodically picks up Phillips watching the action - at this point the indigenous people's march against the wall has ended, most of those attending have scattered and Phillips, the professional activist, is doing ...what?

difficult not to see it as the following:

he's looking for opportunities

he decides to try and create one (an early statement from him claimed that he and his entourage were intent on "reclaiming their space")

failing to provoke a reaction, he takes the video shot by his camera crew, selectively edits it and labels it "disrespectful" and "taunting" and posts it on Instagram

when it attracts more attention than he expected, he begins to modify his story

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
while associates of the drum beater shout racial taunts at your friends

guaranteed to calm any situation :thumb:

5f0642a5591226521801953b76022c9e--quote-meme-atheist-quotes.jpg

Kit the Coyote

see - bammy was good for something

tanking the economy made the US a less attractive destination for those wishing to better their lot

expect a turnaround once America is made great again :banana:

That covers a lot more than Obama's term, Bush and Clinton as well with Clinton being when it started. I suspect that NAFTA had a lot more to do with it.

ok doser

worth mentioning, and it's a nuance I'm more acutely aware of from following this story:
I managed to find a nearly two hour long video that recorded the entirety of the event....

No

when you view video, you're seeing one single perspective - every time a camera is pointed at something, it's pointed away from a lot of other things

and edited video is even less reliable, because there's inevitable bias in the editing - in most cases, without a desire to be deceptive, in some cases (almost always the crap that goes viral) intentionally deceptive

in the case of this confrontation, Phillips had at least two cameramen with him, recording

as it happens, dozens of other people were recording as well - viewing all of those gives you a better picture (and works to disprove narrative, and works less well to prove narrative)

but you still don't have the entirety of the event

and you're never going to be able to read intent from the video - many people are still incensed at "the smirk", many people are still directing their hate at Sandmann wrt his interview - unable to empathize with a 16 year old kid who's been the target of vicious attacks online and irl - all because they want to hate him, they need to hate him, they see him as a surrogate for trump and direct all of their hatred for the orangeman at him

"the entirety of the event" has to encompass the insane left that were so willing to attack a 16 year old kid for smiling - so willing that they are now being investigated by the FBI, local police departments, homeland security and in many cases will have to defend their indefensible actions in court

Last edited:

ok doser

an even handed opinion piece ( :noway: ), but wanted to respond to this:
Nick Sandmann's interview conjured up a smaller, younger version of himself

https://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20190129/observer-so-what-were-they-thinking

Very few people seem to realize that in the original video, Sandmann is standing on the first step of the staircase up to the Lincoln memorial - that is why he appears taller than Phillips as he bangs his drum in Sandmann's face

that is also why he doesn't back up

and that is why in the interview, short of having him stand on a footstool, he was inevitably going to appear smaller (and younger)

the viral video would have been very differently received, i'm sure, if Phillips had towered over Sandmann, if the reality had been obvious - that it was Phillips who was the aggressor

and thus, we return to perceptions and the folly of believing we have seen "the entirety of the event"

ok doser

don't get a red state mom mad! :chuckle:

Covington teen Nick Sandmann is wise beyond his years

What I wouldn’t give for a majority of American adults to know what Nick Sandmann has learned.

The Left wants no compromise, no competition of thought, no civility, no possibility for introspection, no benefit of the doubt, no leniency, no moderation, no tolerance. Leftists wish no goodwill, no mercy, no meekness, no levity, no charity, no tenderness.

Their “truth” is based on false assumptions and lies that eat out their souls. They want us to suffer for disbelieving their lies. They want us to bow to their false assumptions and cry out for their forgiveness. They want us on our knees begging.

Nathan Phillips is a seasoned activist for the Left. He knew what he was doing. He used the Alinsky tactic of singling out Nick Sandmann, freezing him, making his existence out to be a personal threat, and creating a narrative to polarize the boy.
It worked, and so many people, many of whom probably pride themselves among their families and friends as caring and even-handed, destroyed that boy publicly because Phillips handed them the picture of a monster instead of the innocent youth Sandmann really was.

His smile was interpreted by the hateful Left as a sneer. His red hat automatically became a scarlet letter. His tolerance and respect for the elderly Phillips were interpreted as privilege and snobbery. Right down to the effort to defuse a difficult situation, Sandmann’s conscious effort not to move in the face of Phillips’ encroachment on him was cast as indifferent insubordination to a representative of a holier-than-thou protected group. And these purposeful mischaracterizations were created and spoon-fed to hateful leftists worldwide by the leftist activist Nathan Phillips.

And as if the boy was mere chum in the water, the Left attacked Sandmann and fed their hatred for days.

How many of us could truthfully say we would have been able to withstand the treatment Sandmann and his family have? For that matter, how many of us would have stood with arms by our sides while the ridiculous show of stolen righteousness played out? It is no stretch to say that Sandmann is the beneficiary of good parenting to be able to stand in the face of uncertainty and chaos without retreat and without attack.

The Left wants to manipulate us all, in all possible ways. We see the manipulation in the press and in the halls of Congress. We are being shown every day that there is no depth the Left will not descend to in order to control us. They control an entire political party made up of the weak and disturbed and exalt the morally destitute.

What I wouldn’t give for the majority of Americans to know exactly what we are dealing with and to add the knowledge that our country is slipping away from us and into the hands of these deceiving sociopaths.

Their manipulation in this instance and thousands of others goes on, with reactions that are ridiculously naive. It is their intent to destroy the good. Not just Sandmann, not just this time; always.

Nick Sandmann is wise beyond his years. Not only because of how he carried himself, but also because he has witnessed something firsthand that shows exactly what leftists wish to do to all of us one day if we let them take control. Anything or anyone who represents goodness, righteousness, and truth is their enemy, and they will stop at nothing to make their enemies pay.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/covington-teen-nick-sandmann-wise-beyond-years/

ok doser

an even handed opinion piece ( :noway: ), but wanted to respond to this:

Very few people seem to realize that in the original video, Sandmann is standing on the first step of the staircase up to the Lincoln memorial - that is why he appears taller than Phillips as he bangs his drum in Sandmann's face

that is also why he doesn't back up

and that is why in the interview, short of having him stand on a footstool, he was inevitably going to appear smaller (and younger)

the viral video would have been very differently received, i'm sure, if Phillips had towered over Sandmann, if the reality had been obvious - that it was Phillips who was the aggressor

and thus, we return to perceptions and the folly of believing we have seen "the entirety of the event"

i was curious, so i went back and viewed the video that shows Phillips walking through the crowd of kids - he approaches, one, then another - passes the first, who is standing on the ground level and is shorter than Phillips - he approaches another boy, who is taller than Phillips and wearing a hood - the camera pans to the left, we see the kids goofing around, the tomahawk chops, the camera pans back to the right, the tall boy in the hood has moved on to Phillips right, walking away, Phillips continues past a shorter boy in a red cap and a blue jacket before approaching Sandmann, standing on the first step, taller than Phillips

that is when he stops moving, that is when he targets Sandmann and moves in close

he was looking for a boy standing taller than him, in order to sell the story of the kids behavior being aggressive and his being peaceful

what a disgraceful man

ok doser

this piece might have been acceptable ten days ago, but it's inexcusable that it was allowed to be published now, with so many blatant lies

still, a revealing look at the diseased mind of the rabid leftist:

OPINION: Covington Catholic High School’s history proves racism in capitol standoff

Q Russell, Opinion Editor|January 31, 2019

If a large group of students from Covington Catholic High School surrounding an elderly Native American man and taunting and jeering at him seems racist, it’s probably racist.

and if it doesn't seem racist, it probably isn't

A video taken on Jan. 18 in Washington D.C. shows Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann, wearing a bright red “Make America Great Again” hat, standing motionlessly

obviously the cruel tactic of a heartless racist

in front of Omaha elder Nathan Phillips while smirking at him without blinking.

smirking without blinking? the racist bastard! kill him!

Several dozen of his classmates surround the two while chanting.

yeah, they were doing that long before Phillips wandered in banging his gay little drum-o-peace

and philllips was "surrounded" on the back half of a circle around him by his entourage

The video also captures members of the mob doing the “tomahawk chop,” an over-arm chopping motion that ...

is popular in professional sports and high school sports as well

many Native American tribes, such as the Diné and the Navajo, protest against as they find it offensive.

tough noogies

The situation arose when high school students, originally from Kentucky, came to D.C. to attend the March For Life.

and afterwards were allowed to explore the mall, meeting back at the Lincoln memorial to wait for their buses

The group came across a small gathering of Black Hebrew Israelites, a group that believes African-Americans are descended from the ancient Israelites. Video surfaced of a conflict brewing between the two groups when the Black Hebrew Israelites began yelling at the boys for wearing MAGA hats.

you're missing an awful lot of the story by characterizing the BHI guys that way

The students gathered into a group facing the Israelites and began chanting at them.

How close? What kind of chants?

Phillips, who said in an interview with the Detroit Free Press that he came across the encounter after finishing up an Indigenous People’s March

he's lying - video clearly shows him observing the ruckus the BHI guys are creating for ten minutes before he moves on the students

, came between the two groups to try to defuse the tension. That’s when the students surrounded him and Sandmann approached him.

well, no - that's a lie. Video clearly shows Phillips banging his gay little drum and walking into the center of the group of kids who open a path for him. And Sandmann never moves.

After several videos surfaced showing the situation on Jan. 18, Sandmann’s family hired a public relations firm, RunSwitch PR, to handle the incident because their son’s actions placed him firmly in the national spotlight.

more than a little dishonest to characterize it that way, to ignore the death threats to him, his family, his school, his parents' employers ....

The firm released a three-page statement from Sandmann that said he approached Phillips

well, no they didn't

to “defuse” the situation and that his smile was trying to calm things down.

Phillips, on the other hand, told The Washington Post that Sandmann approached him as he was trying to escape from the crowd. He tried to move around the teen, but said the two had reached an impasse.

the video evidence show that this is untrue

Reactions to this debacle have been mixed. Some are criticizing the boys’ actions, calling them racist and harmful

those would be the retards

, while others are defending them, saying that they’re young and “boys will be boys.”

link?

Congratulations are in order for Sandmann’s family for getting ahead of the narrative, but they lose points for a lack of creativity and honesty. Sandmann’s smile wasn’t placating. It was the smile of a kid who knows there are no consequences for him.

first, you're making an assumption
second, why do you think he should expect there to be consequences from standing and smiling?

oh right - you're insane

It was smug, arrogant and disrespectful

assumptions
and if true, so what?

, and he knew what he was doing.

assumption

The mob from Covington Catholic, an all-male private school, was deliberately racist.

and you are deliberately retarded :idunno:

In the video, some students can be heard shouting “build the wall,”

nope, another lie

otherwise known as President Donald Trump’s rallying cry that, like his MAGA slogan, has come to be associated with racism and prejudice.

This is especially the case when the high school the boys go to has a long history of racism and just overall atrocious and monstrous behavior.

Covington Catholic released and quickly deleted a video that showed a student attending a basketball game in black face.

nope - another lie

A Twitter user who graduated from the school went in-depth on the bullying and abuse he received after coming out as gay. Another Twitter user detailed the experience of a black student who had gone to the high school and been horribly bullied for his skin color.

cite?

A former Covington Catholic student was charged with sexually assaulting a woman after registering as a juvenile sex offender for a similar crime.

one of these kids at the Lincoln Memorial?

Students at Covington Catholic have also been caught on video chanting, “It’s not rape if you enjoy it” at a group of girls.

nope - an unidentified single boy, at a location away from the Lincoln Memorial

The video on Jan. 18 alone indicates that the actions of the Covington Catholic students in Washington D.C. were racist.

if you're an insane retard, yes

The added context and prior actions of other students indicates that the students of Covington Catholic High School share a predominant attitude of prejudice and disregard for others.

again, if you're an insane retard

The students who went to D.C. were racist and malicious, and to say otherwise would be to ignore the signs.

how about the evidence?

They’re not “boys being boys,” they’re terrible people in need of condemnation.

so shake your impotent little fist at them :idunno:

https://theappalachianonline.com/20...ls-history-proves-racism-in-capitol-standoff/

Last edited: