THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Ok, so you were being serious, silly as well as pops didn't warrant any such crap but serious, fair enough. I wasn't and the sarcasm was blatant. Still, next time maybe I should signpost it with "sarcasm" spoilers...

PS: That last bit was sarcastic in case, well, ya know...

:plain:

Ah, so when you say what I say it isn't crap, because you were not telling the truth, and when I say the same thing and mean it, it's crap. Your lying is good and my not lying is bad. Gotcha.

Guess it's wrong to freely speak your mind, but it's not wrong to say what you don't mean. :chuckle:

glorydaz

How it wasn't clear to them is a mystery...

Maybe the paranoid, conspiracy centers of the brain destroy the ability to recognize sarcasm?

Oh, like the Russian conspiracy? That must be why your sarcasm fell so flat....you think you were being sarcastic, but you were only lying and claiming you meant it. :thumb:

If we keep at this, we'll have you la la libs figured out.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Antifa relies on Black masks/garb, sticks, and home made shields. One reporter commented; Antifa thugs don't know how to throw a punch, think of themselves as Batman, and are either skinny or out of shape. That was an intelligent observation if I've ever heard one.

Status
Not open for further replies.