THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

You lied and then you doubled down. Quips aren't doubled down on.

I was bored with you long ago, but you continue to defend your doubled down on "quip". :idunno:

Same here. You'd think AB would be grateful, but NOOooooooooo. I think it's because he's Brit.

Yeah, so bored you needed to rant and rave on about a sarky quip. You made a big deal out of nothing. There was no lie, the sarcasm was obvious and you're just being a snowflake. Get over it and get a grip.

:dizzy:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I got it, perhaps they could blame him for not reacting fast enough or he chose the wrong words to say about the devastation that occurred? They might just blame him for the look and his face when he arrived in Texas? The ultimate blame could be placed on the shoes HE chose to wear to Texas?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
CNN may have to resort to seeking counsel with George Soros and his Son for ideas of how to BLAME Trump for this Catastrophy. I'm almost positive his family can come up with something. All CNN needs is a minuscule amount of BLAME to lay at Trump's doorstep.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Fake News" only desire to influence the following:

1) The fence sitters.
2) The Naive.
3) The uninformed.
4) The uneducated.
5) The ignorant.
6) The narrow-minded.
7) The Millennials.
8) The hard core Liberals.
9) The Independents.
10)The Dim-witted.
11)The Democrats that suffer from "Soreloseritis."

The "Fake News" know they can't sway the Conservative/Republican voters. Trump has a "Base" that will not budge one iota when it comes to their loyalty. Those in the above list, are fair game though. Many years ago I was one of those who couldn't care less when it came to Politics. I was a "Late bloomer" when it came to voting. The first time I voted was in 1980 and I voted for Ronald Reagan. At first, I identified with the Republican Party, however, now I consider myself a "Conservative Independent."

I cannot see myself voting for any Democratic Candidate. The Democratic Party has been "Hijacked" by the "Ultra-far-left-wing liberals." Because of this, the Democrat Party has fallen far short in the fund's department and it's continuing to lose elections. If they fail to move to the center, they will lose in 2018 and 2020.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Antifa, (The militant arm of the Democrat Party) and BLM are intensifying their violence in the streets of our cities throughout the U.S. Hopefully soon Trump and his administration will start taking Antifa, seriously. They need to crack down on these home grown terrorists. First, they must declare them a "Terrorist Organization" then, they need to enforce laws that prohibit the wearing of disguises in public, make the Police do more than just make "Token arrests," and create strategies to stop violent riots before they're able to get to "Unmanageable proportions."

Status
Not open for further replies.