Marijuana

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by LivingDeadDoll

this is amusing you greatly isn't it? :cool:

( i can't stand this 40 second rule! )

I stay perpetually amused, it's my nature.

You gotta admit, that was a perfect set-up! :chuckle:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Does your Mother in law smoke weed around the kids?

Does she use any other drugs?

Does she have a job?

Why do you live with your in law?

Is your husband too stoned to get a good enough job so you can live alone?

What will your kids think when they find out that Grandma is a pothead?

erinmarie

haha
1. Second hand smoke makes the best buzz!!!!

2. Grandma says, "Kids, weed is righteous man...."

2. Anti-Inflammatories to help with the emphysema...all that smoke!

3. She grows the weed, dude! Righteous Job....

4. She sells the weed and makes wicked cash! Why would we live alone?

5. And the kids say, "How Embarressing!"

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by BillyBob

Does your Mother in law smoke weed around the kids?

Does she use any other drugs?

Does she have a job?

Why do you live with your in law?

Is your husband too stoned to get a good enough job so you can live alone?

What will your kids think when they find out that Grandma is a pothead?

NO

NO

yes, she owns a self-run sewing shop for the filthy rich old women of the town

because we are putting a joint effort ( no pun intended) into remodling the home and we are selling it and splitting the money to benefit all

my husband owns his own business and we make ridiculous money (however that one was pretty funny)

they already will tell you that meemaw is crazy

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So supposing we believe that you actually leave your house to smoke it in your car so that you don't do it around your kids (which I don't buy for a minute, btw), how responsible is it to do something that could get you into a lot of trouble if you were to be pulled over? Is that being responsible as parents?

And what if you found out one day that your teenager was taking drugs. And he said the same kinds of things you said to justify his use. "But mom, it helps my stress cause school can be very stressful." Or maybe he says, "It helps me study or concentrate. It helps to improve my grades." And he assures you that he's not addicted and can stop at any time. And he says "I assure you mom, I won't ever do it in the house. I'll make sure that it's in the car with my friends." I guess you're going to be ok with that right?

the Sibbie

Compare this:

Yes, i really do. Unless my children were to wake up from sleeping and run down the highway at night trying to locate our vehicle only to catch up with it on foot and jump in the window then they aren't going to figure that one out and the chances of this happening are slim to none.
With this:

For me, no. that's why i don't drive when i smoke it, some people feel that it does not impair them from doing so, i am not one of them.
LDD, how do you get your husband, yourself and your car from point A (your house) to point B (somewhere along the highway) to smoke while not driving?

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by granite1010

Questions like this don't prove or mean a thing, really.

you're absolutely right, and since i am secure in the way i live my life and i do whats right for me and mine and don't get bothered by what other people think i don't mind playing along for the sake of a laugh every now and then. :)

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by Poly

So supposing we believe that you actually leave your house to smoke it in your car so that you don't do it around your kids (which I don't buy for a minute, btw), how responsible is it to do something that could get you into a lot of trouble if you were to be pulled over? Is that being responsible as parents?

And what if you found out one day that your teenager was taking drugs. And he said the same kinds of things you said to justify his use. "But mom, it helps my stress cause school can be very stressful." Or maybe he says, "It helps me study or concentrate. It helps to improve my grades." And he assures you that he's not addicted and can stop at any time. And he says "I assure you mom, I won't ever do it in the house. I'll make sure that it's in the car with my friends." I guess you're going to be ok with that right?

WHOA! slow down there hunnie, don't call me a liar or imply such either. having a difference of opinion is one thing, and trying to stir up other people so they will falter in there beliefs is fine too but don't call me a liar. and if you do belive me to be one then quit wasting your time and mine by even replying or commenting where i am concerned. now if you would like to set aside this little lying bit then i will reply to you otherwise our conversation is through.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Do you think your kids will smoke pot when they become teen agers?

Will you support their decision if they do?

Will you ecourage them to get a job or allow them to lay around the house getting stoned in their basement bedroom until they are 35?

Will you let them get married and move in with you?

Do you get high with your Mother in Law?

When you remodel your house, will you hire other drug addicts to do the work, or would you prefer the work actually gets done properly and timely?

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by the Sibbie

Compare this:

With this:
LDD, how do you get your husband, yourself and your car from point A (your house) to point B (somewhere along the highway) to smoke while not driving?

i said that I did not drive, because I did not feel completely safe to do so. i did not speak for my husband. Any substance introduced into ones body is going to react differently than when introduced to anothers body. people do not interact the same with anything because our bodies are different. My husband however feels safe when driving, so he drives. i was responding to a specific question, with a specific answer.

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod

Do you think your kids will smoke pot when they become teen agers?

Will you support their decision if they do?

Will you ecourage them to get a job or allow them to lay around the house getting stoned in their basement bedroom until they are 35?

Will you let them get married and move in with you?

Do you get high with your Mother in Law?

When you remodel your house, will you hire other drug addicts to do the work, or would you prefer the work actually gets done properly and timely?

stop with the psychic stuff, how could i know or attempt to guess?

depending on circumstance

hmmm, tough one, i think maybe i'm leaning toward the job thing

hahahaha nope!

at times (when the kids are staying out of town for the weekend)

my husband is remodling our home while running his business and remodwling other's homes and he is doing an excellent job of it ( have i ever mentioned that his IQ is almost 200?) he's quite a busy little bee

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

stop with the psychic stuff, how could i know or attempt to guess?

I would imagine that kids who see their parents smoke pot will likely become dopers themselves.

depending on circumstance

What circumstances? Do you want your kids to grow up using drugs?

hmmm, tough one, i think maybe i'm leaning toward the job thing

Are you aware that pot cuases lethargy?

hahahaha nope!

But you could be their built in baby sitter while they drive around all night getting high!

at times (when the kids are staying out of town for the weekend)

Who do they stay with? Do those people also get high?

my husband is remodling our home while running his business and remodwling other's homes and he is doing an excellent job of it

Does he get high at work?

( have i ever mentioned that his IQ is almost 200?)

What is it when he's stoned?

he's quite a busy little bee

A busy bee smoking a roach. I like the insect references.

Last edited:

erinmarie

All joking aside, aren't you afraid of getting caught?

Aren't there mandatory sentencing laws for posession? There wouldn't just be a fine.

And I don't feel like re-reading the rest of the thread, but do/did you breastfeed?

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod

I would imagine that kids who see their parents smoke pot will likely become dopers themselves.

What circumstances? Do you want your kids to grow up using drugs?

Are you aware that pot cuases lethargy?

But you could be their built in baby sitter while they drive around all night getting high!

Who do they stay with? Do those people also get high?

Does he get high at work?

What is it when he's stoned?

A busy bee smoking a roach. I like the insect inferences.

my kids don't see me smoke pot

ar we talking about real drugs or just marijuana that was given to us for our use by God?

i would think that to be depending on the person, where's your credible link?

no thank you

my parents, no

if he didn't his disease would cause him to shake so bad he wouldn't be able to work, getting hot is very bad for those with MS, smoking marijuana keeps the effects from that under control.

not sure, probably the same

i like them as well

Granite

Hall of Fame
Why exactly is the thought of someone smoking weed medicinally such an abomination? (I don't have anyone in particular in mind, just throwing the question out there.) Would anyone here favor its use ONLY for medicinal purposes?

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by erinmarie

All joking aside, aren't you afraid of getting caught?

Aren't there mandatory sentencing laws for posession? There wouldn't just be a fine.

And I don't feel like re-reading the rest of the thread, but do/did you breastfeed?

i am precautious and no i am not afraid of getting caught since technically the government and the DEA both know we do it.
(don't ask i can't tell)

not in my state

i did breastfeed, but of course i did not smoke during or when i was pregnant. Actually i had all my children all naturally because i do not agree with the medications they give you being safe for the babies.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

WHOA! slow down there hunnie, don't call me a liar or imply such either. having a difference of opinion is one thing, and trying to stir up other people so they will falter in there beliefs is fine too but don't call me a liar. and if you do belive me to be one then quit wasting your time and mine by even replying or commenting where i am concerned. now if you would like to set aside this little lying bit then i will reply to you otherwise our conversation is through.

You're really sinking yourself bigtime, LDD. Compare the following things you said.

i said that I did not drive, because I did not feel completely safe to do so. i did not speak for my husband. Any substance introduced into ones body is going to react differently than when introduced to anothers body. people do not interact the same with anything because our bodies are different. My husband however feels safe when driving, so he drives. i was responding to a specific question, with a specific answer.

And in some cases i say that the benefits MOST DEFINETLY outweigh the risks. If you watched your loved one go through periods where they shook so uncontrollably that they could barely talk much less walk, or their muscles tighten up so hard that you could just about knock on them, or if you watched them go into a coma-like state where they could not even communicate, or they bled from their eyes, or were in so much pain from muscles spacticity that they curled up and cried and screamed, or if they were in a wheelchair, then you might think the same. maybe you can identify, maybe not. but lung cancer is the least of our concerns right now, and even neurologists and pain management doctors have said the same. My husband spent all of christmas morning in the bed, never even got to see the children open their presents. He has a horrible disease that eats away at his brain and body, lung cancer is NOT at the top of our list of concerns.:cry:

Ok, so you don't drive but you let your husband drive even though he has all these terrible symptoms of MS of which you said were always worse for him at night.

Like i said before, i do not like to do it during the day, only after the kids are asleep. But i do have stomach problems, back problems, stress issues, possibly fibromyalgia or some other neurological problem, and if i happen to use it during the daytime hours i try to take a puff or two to help my physical situation but i do NOT intend to get high at those times.

So who drives you when you need a puff or two in the daytime to help your physical situation?