Marijuana

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Do you think smoking pot while driving is safe?

Is it worth risking?

What if you get arrested, how will you explain it to your children?

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by BillyBob

Do you think smoking pot while driving is safe?

Is it worth risking?

What if you get arrested, how will you explain it to your children?

For me, no. that's why i don't drive when i smoke it, some people feel that it does not impair them from doing so, i am not one of them.

risking what exactly? you mean even getting out onto the road with other drivers who are talking on cell phones and speeding and drinking and such, no i don't think driving anywhere is worth the risk, i tend to refrain from having to do so.

Well, i have not been arrested as of yet, and hopefully the legalization of such will prevent that from happening in the future. But if it should happen then i will cross that bridge when i come to it, however obviously i take enough precaution to have avoided it thus far so i feel that it will not happen.

I ask again... what exactly did i say that led you to belive that they were -alone- ?

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
ok, well i have things to do i will be back to answer all your ?'s. Your gonna have to come up with some better ones though if you are trying to corner me. :)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I just asked a few questions for starters and LDD challenged me to 'Keep them coming'.

Now I know everything there is to know about a marijuana addict.

erinmarie

I just asked a few questions for starters and LDD challenged me to 'Keep them coming'.

Now I know everything there is to know about a marijuana addict.

:think: :thumb: :noway:

Everytime I read this thread, I think the same thing. I guess I just didn't want to get involved in the conversation...so thank you Billybob for summing it up so perfectly!

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
well since you won't answer me, i will tell you... my mother in law also loves with us in a split plan house, so, we do not leave the children alone. We are just lucky to be able to get time to ourselves with a built in baby sitter.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by LivingDeadDoll

well since you won't answer me, i will tell you... my mother in law also loves with us in a split plan house,

She loves with you? I'm afraid to ask! :shocked:

so, we do not leave the children alone. We are just lucky to be able to get time to ourselves with a built in baby sitter.

Does your Mother in Law smoke weed, too?

Does she know you do?

What does she think about it?

Will she bail you out when you get arrested?

Is she the legal guardian of your children if you crash your car and kill yourselves while driving stoned?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think a few people are over-reacting here.

So somebody smokes pot. I mean, get over it. There's bigger fish to fry.

LivingDeadDoll

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod

She loves with you? I'm afraid to ask! :shocked:

Does your Mother in Law smoke weed, too?

Does she know you do?

What does she think about it?

Will she bail you out when you get arrested?

Is she the legal guardian of your children if you crash your car and kill yourselves while driving stoned?

ooh the horror of a typo!!!

yes

yes

she thinks it's "righteous man!"

of course

no, that would be my parents