ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

God's Truth

GT, sadly they don't follow Jesus they follow Paul who taught to follow JESUS. Kind of like the blind leading the blind,sadly.

What a snare that they are in.

Satan got them.

If they would only do what Jesus says they could get out of the trap of the devil, but they refuse to do what Jesus says when he walked the earth.

Escaping the hold Satan has on one takes humbling oneself.

That is a start, but they refuse to believe they have to do anything that Jesus said when he walked the earth.

dodge

Right Divider;4959557]There are many gospels in the Bible.

There are only gospels to the UN-stable and those who pervert God's word.
You read your preferred meaning BACK into the verse.

lol, John 3:16 does not have a lot of wiggle room even for MADness.

You're a wanderer.

That is a perfect description of MAD. they wander back and forth between Paul and Jesus, but sadly Jesus always gets relegated to subservience to Paul in their MADness.

Said like a true junior high kid.

You will in no wise enter into the kingdom of God without a child like faith.God said it, I believe it, and that settles it for me.

I follow the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ, just like Paul did.

You try to straddle two different programs and it makes you insane.

Nope that would be MADness that does that. I stay with what Jesus and the Apostles taught. I do not have a preferred Apostle to make Jesus subservient to that is uniquely Roman Catholics and MADness.

Paul said to follow Christ as HE followed Christ, not as the 12 apostles of ISRAEL followed Christ.

Why will Paul's name be missing in the new Jerusalem?

YOU cannot find ONE verse where any Apostle ever said do not follow another Apostle about their teaching of the Gospel. You made that up and I believe that is called a LIE.

Because the lot did not fall on Paul when Judas was being replaced.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus doesn't tell all to sell all they have.

Not addressing you, demon.

Yes, or no, as you'ved have been asked, over 100 times, evader:

Do you agree, that not all of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He gave, while on earth, are for everyone specifically, that not all of them, are addressed to "all," everyone.

Yes, or no.

She won't touch that. Member, after member, has asked this village idiot, this question, for years, and she refuses to answer it, because it will expose her as the demonic fraud she is.

Demonic why you cannot say it-your father, the devil, has a gag order on you.

dodge

Don't need to.

Paul said to follow "me" [himself] in doctrine, not follow "us" as in Peter, James, John, etc.

You left part of the verse off = as he followed Jesus. See it is not that hard.

lol, I thought you had me on ignore. Not to honest are you ?

john w

Hall of Fame
You left part of the verse off ! as he followed Jesus. See it is not that hard.

No, He followed the risen, ascended, glorified, seated "Lord from heaven, " not the Lord Jesus Christ in His earthly ministry.

dodge

You left part of the verse off = as he followed Jesus. See it is not that hard.

Actually Paul did say the other Apostles taught the truth and to follow them.

1Co 1:12
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

So in Truth MADness divides Christ.

God's Truth

No, he did not-satanic.

The village idiot, again, on record:saint Judas, the evangelist.

Judas was sent to preach the gospel.

Matthew 10:1-12
Jesus Sends Out the Twelve
10 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

9 “Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11 Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting.

Mark 6:7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas was sent to preach the gospel.

Matthew 10:1-12
Jesus Sends Out the Twelve
10 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

9 “Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11 Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting.

Mark 6:7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.
That is the gospel/good news of the kingdom, you idiot, which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the same gospel of the kingdom the Master preached, and the 11 preached, and Judas preached, that was void the dbr of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news-the dbr was hid from the 12, including Judas, you stupid moron, as you've been shown foe years, but are too stupid/demonic/smashed, to see it

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Another idiot. Slower...His "argument:"

If you do not "get" it' ask the LORD God to give you a brain; and put your joint down.

My joint is the Lord, idiot.

Slower you say?

I'm waitin'.

Spell out this BOC doctrine.

Oh wait, this aint a dating site.

Am I reading you?

john w

Hall of Fame
...spam...

Yes, or no, as you'ved have been asked, over 100 times, evader:

Do you agree, that not all of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He gave, while on earth, are for everyone specifically, that not all of them, are addressed to "all," everyone.

Yes, or no.

She won't touch that. Member, after member, has asked this village idiot, this question, for years, and she refuses to answer it, because it will expose her as the demonic fraud she is.

Demonic why you cannot say it-your father, the devil, has a gag order on you.

Lon

There are only gospels to the UN-stable and those who pervert God's word.
They tend to defend rather than explain sometimes, but you are missing an important piece: They only believe in one gospel today. Rather, two-gospels is how they divide dispensations in scripture. They only believe there is one gospel to day.

lol, John 3:16 does not have a lot of wiggle room even for MADness.
I'm not MAD, but I've discovered you have to ask first, throw down a gauntlet later. Their dispensationalism actually makes better sense to me than the majority of dispensationalism.

That is a perfect description of MAD. they wander back and forth between Paul and Jesus, but sadly Jesus always gets relegated to subservience to Paul in their MADness.
I'm not MAD but they are very consistent in their theology. They do follow Christ. Following Paul is following Christ. There is no conflict per say for them.

You will in no wise enter into the kingdom of God without a child like faith.God said it, I believe it, and that settles it for me.
I think it is important to realize they believe you are reading somebody else's mail with that. They do not despise or reject anything the Lord Jesus Christ says, they rather run it through a filter first to ensure they are actually being consistent (obedient) to the gospel.

I follow the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ, just like Paul did.
This is the sticky part. Some of them will believe you cannot be saved, but most will rather question you further to discern that. They believe the saving work of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'd suggest this part of the conversation is about Lordship and works based salvation vs. grace based salvation. With them, I've memorized Ephesians 2:8-10. It'll help conversing with MAD to memorize that verse. A lot of conversations with them turn around belief in it.

Nope that would be MADness that does that. I stay with what Jesus and the Apostles taught. I do not have a preferred Apostle to make Jesus subservient to that is uniquely Roman Catholics and MADness.
Interestingly, they are the only ones that read Hebrews the same way I do. That alone got me listening a bit more and speaking a bit less. You are not the only one that sees MAD and/or HyperDispensationalism this way, but I think most of it is because the structure of categorizing their systematic theology is so foreign to the rest.

I guess I'm saying give them a bit more of a listen so you can more effectively discuss these with them. I'm not MAD. I'm just saying I appreciate where I agree with them and when it comes to the gospel, think they understand salvation by Grace alone.

YOU cannot find ONE verse where any Apostle ever said do not follow another Apostle about their teaching of the Gospel. You made that up and I believe that is called a LIE.
Not a lie, they are embracing Paul's message and embracing his opposition to Peter over Judaizing. Even if you never buy into their understanding, understanding them is good for reflecting on your own theology. I've appreciated the bible more simply by reading a good many of these threads.

Because the lot did not fall on Paul when Judas was being replaced.
They have a good answer for this too. In addition to Hebrews, I agree with them on this too (and a good many other points).

Food for thought and hopefully contemplation. -Lon

john w

Hall of Fame
My joint is the Lord, idiot.

Slower you say?

I'm waitin'.

Spell out this BOC doctrine.

Oh wait, this aint a dating site.

Am I reading you?

Slower:
"Originally Posted by dodge View Post
Nope, I get it. You have confused yourself fabricating 2 gospels when there is only ONE."

=Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, according to these drones, and now, you, Curly-The 3 Stooges.

I know that is quite deep. So, instead of taking a deep bong hit, grow a brain.

Can you dig it, Maynard G. Krebs?

john w

Hall of Fame
They tend to defend rather than explain sometimes, but you are missing an important piece: They only believe in one gospel today. Rather, two-gospels is how they divide dispensations in scripture. They only believe there is one gospel to day.

I'm not MAD, but I've discovered you have to ask first, throw down a gauntlet later. Their dispensationalism actually makes better sense to me than the majority of dispensationalism.

I'm not MAD but they are very consistent in their theology. They do follow Christ. Following Paul is following Christ. There is no conflict per say for them.

I think it is important to realize they believe you are reading somebody else's mail with that. They do not despise or reject anything the Lord Jesus Christ says, they rather run it through a filter first to ensure they are actually being consistent (obedient) to the gospel.

This is the sticky part. Some of them will believe you cannot be saved, but most will rather question you further to discern that. They believe the saving work of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'd suggest this part of the conversation is about Lordship and works based salvation vs. grace based salvation. With them, I've memorized Ephesians 2:8-10. It'll help conversing with MAD to memorize that verse. A lot of conversations with them turn around belief in it.

Interestingly, they are the only ones that read Hebrews the same way I do. That alone got me listening a bit more and speaking a bit less. You are not the only one that sees MAD and/or HyperDispensationalism this way, but I think most of it is because the structure of categorizing their systematic theology is so foreign to the rest.

I guess I'm saying give them a bit more of a listen so you can more effectively discuss these with them. I'm not MAD. I'm just saying I appreciate where I agree with them and when it comes to the gospel, think they understand salvation by Grace alone.

Not a lie, they are embracing Paul's message and embracing his opposition to Peter over Judaizing. Even if you never buy into their understanding, understanding them is good for reflecting on your own theology. I've appreciated the bible more simply by reading a good many of these threads.

They have a good answer for this too. In addition to Hebrews, I agree with them on this too (and a good many other points).

Food for thought and hopefully contemplation. -Lon

Lon and I have clashed in the past, due to me being an idiot, and still disagree on many issues, but Lon is at least consistent, reasonable/rational, and expresses his point of view sucintly, w/o compromise, and graciously. My evidence. The above post. Well done, Lon...Well done.

Lon

Lon and I have clashed in the past, due to me being an idiot, and still disagree on many issues, but Lon is at least consistent, reasonable/rational, and expresses his point of view sucintly, w/o compromise, and graciously. My evidence. The above post. Well done, Lon...Well done.

I was ever as big as an idiot that month. YOU broke MY heart with grace first. You taught me that. -Lon

dodge

Slower:
"Originally Posted by dodge View Post
Nope, I get it. You have confused yourself fabricating 2 gospels when there is only ONE."

=Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, according to these drones, and now, you, Curly-The 3 Stooges.

I know that is quite deep. So, instead of taking a deep bong hit, grow a brain.

Can you dig it, Maynard G. Krebs?

I have NEVER said Judas preached the gospel of grace ! After Jesus resurrected and ALL the Apostles preached the Gospel of grace Judas was already dead. Don't put or add words to my post.