ECT Do those who believe MAD believe the Apostle Paul was a liar ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why won't you tell what we have to obey of Jesus' teachings?
Why won't you repent of telling the lie that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?
What's making you so hesitant to repent of telling that lie, GT?
If you don't repent of that sin, can you be saved?

God's Truth

Jesus spoke LAW.

Why is there not one single verse in the Bible, while Jesus was on earth, that quotes Him using the word "grace"?

Does that not tell you anything?

I gave the scripture that says Jesus is full of grace.

So how do you get that Jesus did not speak grace?

Jesus says what is in the heart comes out of the mouth.

How do you get hat everything Jesus said was not grace?

Not only that, Jesus did not preach the old law he taught the new law.

john w

Hall of Fame

I follow Jesus whom both Paul and Peter and all the Apostles said to follow. Why is that so hard for you to grasp ?

You follow the law? Paul never said members of the boc are to employ the law as their rule, in their walk. You lied.

God's Truth

He is the Lamb.

Do you know what blood of the covenant means?

What do we have to obey that Jesus taught?

Can't bring yourselves to say what we are to obey?

Right Divider

Body part
I gave the scripture that says Jesus is full of grace.

So how do you get that Jesus did not speak grace?
Jesus was born UNDER the law and taught the law His entire time on earth.

Don't try to fight the TRUTH. The TRUTH wins.

Matt 5:17-20 (KJV)
(5:17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (5:18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (5:19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (5:20) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus says what is in the heart comes out of the mouth.

How do you get hat everything Jesus said was not grace?

Not only that, Jesus did not preach the old law he taught the new law.
You're babbling your usual nonsense.

God's Truth

Jesus was born UNDER the law and taught the law His entire time on earth.

Don't try to fight the TRUTH. The TRUTH wins.

Matt 5:17-20 (KJV)
(5:17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (5:18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (5:19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (5:20) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

You're babbling your usual nonsense.

Jesus came and gave us the new law.

See Hebrews 7:12.