ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

Jamie Gigliotti

Think of why you would want to accuse me of pride for that is a technique that Satan uses.

We are to live a life worthy of our salvation.

We are to work it out with trembling and fear.

We are to offer our bodies as living sacrifices.

We are to train our selves.

We are to go into strict training.

We have to be over-comers.

Catholics live their lives always contrite and forever repenting without actually repenting according to the word.

I didnt say you are prideful. I said declaring perfection is.

I agree to be a disciple of Christ takes discipline.

I wouldn't bet that there are no Catholics who are true disciples of Christ.

God's Truth

I agree to be a disciple of Christ takes discipline.

I wouldn't bet that there are no Catholics who are true disciples of Christ.

Catholics CANNOT be true disciples of Christ.

They must come out of her.

We must OBEY to be saved and to stay saved.

Catholics do not obey.

Catholics call their brothers in Christ 'father'.

Catholics make statues and bow to them.

Catholics baptize infants.

Catholics pray to Mary.

...and many more things like that they do.

God's Truth

You say declaring perfectionism is prideful. You are going against God's Word.

Christians are perfect and holy.

It seems there is a false humbleness in some who call themselves Christian, and they show this false humbleness when they protest being called a saint or holy. However what do the scriptures say?

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

God's Truth

I've told all that matters...

That "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" - Romans 5:1.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast" - Ephesians 2:8, 9.

Danoh admits to being stumped.

He could not answer what I asked. What I asked is: Tell me what Peter was talking about when he called people ignorant and unstable. Tell me what James was talking about when he called people foolish.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:] We are righteous by believing and obeying Jesus.

You can claim to believe all day long. :blabla: Fool yourself if you'd like (2 Pe 2:1). :idunno: You don't fool us (Eph 4:14). Believers have put their trust in him. That means no longer their way; but, his way (1 Co 15:31).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:] Who cannot obey? You?

Something about I die daily that you don't get antichrist? :freak: 1 Co 15:31
zombie.gif

Gino Geraci said there are two dogs that live in each of us. A bad dog and a good dog.

Someone will ask, "Which one gets to live?"

He said, "The one you feed." Ro 12:1

God's Truth

You can claim to believe all day long. :blabla: Fool yourself if you'd like (2 Pe 2:1). :idunno: You don't fool us (Eph 4:14). Believers have put their trust in him. That means no longer their way; but, his way (1 Co 15:31).

You go against believing all day long, then you go against the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Something about I die daily that you don't get antichrist? :freak: 1 Co 15:31
zombie.gif

Gino Geraci said there are two dogs that live in each of us. A bad dog and a good dog.

Someone will ask, "Which one gets to live?"

He said, "The one you feed." Ro 12:1

You are exactly all the evil you go around accusing others of being.

You are like your father, the accuser of the brethren.

Jamie Gigliotti

Catholics CANNOT be true disciples of Christ.

They must come out of her.

We must OBEY to be saved and to stay saved.

Catholics do not obey.

Catholics call their brothers in Christ 'father'.

Catholics make statues and bow to them.

Catholics baptize infants.

Catholics pray to Mary.

...and many more things like that they do.
"By this all men will know if you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:35

"My command is this love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

I think we can let God do the judging.

God's Truth

"By this all men will know if you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:35

"My command is this love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

I think we can let God do the judging.

God tells us what to do and for us to make righteous judgments.

Stop being a hypocrite, you came on here judging, and making false judgments at that.