ECT Dear wolves/wolf-ette's, children of the devil, Cain, Jr.'s,: What sins?

God's Truth

"The righteousness that is by faith says, "Do not say in your heart, 'Who will ascend into Heaven'(that is to bring Christ down) or 'Who will descend into the deep'..."" Romans 10:6-7

...and? What do you think you are doing, accusing me more?

No, accuser, you cannot use scripture against me.

I speak of obeying God.

Why don't you agree with me instead of faulting me?

God's Truth

Spam. You keep using that dodge, because you are an idiot. One more time, moron: Repent means "change your mind," the context tells us of what you are repenting/changing your mind about. Slower.....The LORD God repented, idiot; thus, repent does not mean "stop sinning,"as you assert/spam,for then you would have it, that the LORD God stopped sinning.

Moron.

You keep trying to use God's Word against God Himself.

God says we have to repent of sins, He does NOT have to repent of sins.

john w

Hall of Fame
We have to repent...that means repent of our sins.

Spam. =out with the cross, resurrection, as she again asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, did not forgive us all trespasses, and was not raised again, for our justification, as this devil child has the Saviour still in hell.

=satanic

john w

Hall of Fame
You keep trying to use God's Word against God Himself.

God says we have to repent of sins, He does NOT have to repent of sins.

Spam. You keep using that dodge, because you are an idiot. One more time, moron: Repent means "change your mind," the context tells us of what you are repenting/changing your mind about. Slower.....The LORD God repented, idiot; thus, repent does not mean "stop sinning,"as you assert/spam,for then you would have it, that the LORD God stopped sinning.

Moron.

Drunk.

No other option.

God's Truth

You just condemned yourself, again, as the standard of "obeying" is 100% compliance; and you again reject the crosswork, and the resurrection, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue.

Just find out what Jesus tells you to do and do it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just find out what Jesus tells you to do and do it.

You just condemned yourself, again, as the standard of "obeying" is 100% compliance; and you again reject the crosswork, and the resurrection, as the sole solution to the sin/sins issue.

The Lord Jesus Christ already "do-ed it," you wicked wolf.

You: out with the cross, resurrection, as you flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul tells us the standard to enter into righteousness, as he reasoned from the scriptures.

Ephesians 5

27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Where did Paul learn this? From the risen Lord Jesus Christ. It was revealed to him what Moses meant.

Exodus 12

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year. You may take it from the sheep or from the goats.

Exodus 29

29 “And this is what you shall do to them to hallow them for ministering to Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,

Leviticus 1

3 ‘If his offering is a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish; he shall offer it of his own free will at the door of the tabernacle of meeting before the Lord.

Leviticus 1

10 ‘If his offering is of the flocks—of the sheep or of the goats—as a burnt sacrifice, he shall bring a male without blemish.

Leviticus 3

1When his offering is a sacrifice of a peace offering, if he offers it of the herd, whether male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the Lord.

Leviticus 3

6 ‘If his offering as a sacrifice of a peace offering to the Lord is of the flock, whether male or female, he shall offer it without blemish.

Leviticus 4

3 if the anointed priest sins, bringing guilt on the people, then let him offer to the Lord for his sin which he has sinned a young bull without blemish as a sin offering.

Leviticus 4

23 or if his sin which he has committed comes to his knowledge, he shall bring as his offering a kid of the goats, a male without blemish.

Even that nincompoop Traditio sees the obvious symbolism and how it points to the messiah. Why can't you others? Because you are a wolves/wolvettes.

God's Truth

The Lord Jesus Christ already "do-ed it," you wicked wolf.

You: out with the cross, resurrection, as you flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ

You have to repent. After you are saved if you find that you have sinned, repent.

God's Truth

Paul tells us the standard to enter into righteousness, as he reasoned from the scriptures.

Ephesians 5

27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

Where did Paul learn this? From the risen Lord Jesus Christ. It was revealed to him what Moses meant.

Exodus 12

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year. You may take it from the sheep or from the goats.

Exodus 29

29 “And this is what you shall do to them to hallow them for ministering to Me as priests: Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,

Leviticus 1

3 ‘If his offering is a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish; he shall offer it of his own free will at the door of the tabernacle of meeting before the Lord.

Leviticus 1

10 ‘If his offering is of the flocks—of the sheep or of the goats—as a burnt sacrifice, he shall bring a male without blemish.

Leviticus 3

1When his offering is a sacrifice of a peace offering, if he offers it of the herd, whether male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the Lord.

Leviticus 3

6 ‘If his offering as a sacrifice of a peace offering to the Lord is of the flock, whether male or female, he shall offer it without blemish.

Leviticus 4

3 if the anointed priest sins, bringing guilt on the people, then let him offer to the Lord for his sin which he has sinned a young bull without blemish as a sin offering.

Leviticus 4

23 or if his sin which he has committed comes to his knowledge, he shall bring as his offering a kid of the goats, a male without blemish.

Even that nincompoop Traditio sees the obvious symbolism and how it points to the messiah. Why can't you others? Because you are a wolves/wolvettes.

Listen, you say why can't those who preach obedience understand that Jesus is the Lamb without blemish, what makes you think we don't? You are the one who does not understand. Don't you know that God hated it when people would sin, sacrifice an animal, but not really be sorry for their sins? They did not really REPENT of their sins when they offered blood for their sins.

We have to come to the cross, to the Lamb, where the blood is shed, for forgiveness, for forgiveness of SINS WE REPENT of doing.

We have to do it right. Jesus tells us how to do it right...be humble, have a forgiving heart, admit you are a sinner, confess, fear God, and repent of your sins.

Danoh

Danoh admits to being stumped.

He could not answer what I asked...

:chuckle:

I'll tell ya what; my learned conviction over time is that Christ ALONE...is the issue; that I don't really need to be the issue.

So I'll tell ya what; if you feel the need for this suppposed stumping to be true; if that will make your day; brighten your afternoon; get ya up and dancing to what's her name's "the hills are alive with the sound of music" - well, then, let's run with it.

On me; at my expense. No charge.

Christ is THAT sufficient!

:)

john w

Hall of Fame
You have to repent. After you are saved if you find that you have sinned, repent.

Made up, satanic one-the Lord Jesus Christ died for all of my sins, forgave me all of my trespasses, died for me when I was an unrepetent sinner,died for the ungodly, unrepetent sinner, justifies the unrepentent, ungodly sinner.

Romans 4:5 KJVBut to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 KJV For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You've been shown this, over, and over, and yet still flip the bird at the LORD God, and His Christ, spitting at both of them.

God's Truth

:chuckle:

I'll tell ya what; my learned conviction over time is that Christ ALONE...is the issue; that I don't really need to be the issue.

So I'll tell ya what; if you feel the need for this suppposed stumping to be true; if that will make your day; brighten your afternoon; get ya up and dancing to what's her name's "the hills are alive with the sound of music" - well, then, let's run with it.

On me; at my expense. No charge.

Christ is THAT sufficient!

:)

Huh? Obey Jesus, you cannot get around that.

God's Truth

Made up, satanic one-the Lord Jesus Christ died for all of my sins, forgave me all of my trespasses, died for me when I was an unrepetent sinner,died for the ungodly, unrepetent sinner, justifies the unrepentent, ungodly sinner.

Romans 4:5 KJVBut to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 KJV For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You've been shown this, over, and over, and yet still flip the bird at the LORD God, and His Christ, spitting at both of them.

Fight it forever, or not, but you will never ever get around the fact that you have to obey Jesus.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't you know that God hated it when people would sin, sacrifice an animal, but not really be sorry for their sins?

You are 180 degrees out. It is those of us who admit we deserve to go to hell are the ones not going.

God's Truth

You are 180 degrees out. It is those of us who admit we deserve to go to hell are the ones not going.

Don't you know that God hated it when people would sin, sacrifice an animal, but not really be sorry for their sins?

All who deserve to go to hell and do not humble themselves and repent of their sins are still going to hell.