Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

Guess what?

We know that.

The point is, you all are very selective in your application of which words He spoke to whom.

There are words He spoke, obedience to which you will say salvation depends. We say, "No, He wasn't speaking to or about us there," and we can prove it in more than one way. But people like you will insist we're wrong and just don't want to obey His Words. GT and Meshak are the loudest about that but are hardly the only ones here who believe it.

That's the point we try to make when a hypocrite like GT says something that clearly NONE of you really believe...

I believe that the teachings of Jesus are true, God wants our hearts cleansed, and the holy spirit does that job, he is the one giving us a conscience and guiding us in the right path. Helping us to overcome sin.

What about zacchaeus he too was rich, but Jesus didn't tell him to sell all that he had, because he let go of that selfish heart himself and shared what he had, he gave half to the poor and rembursed four times over those that he had taken from under false accusation. His heart condition was right, where the rich man couldn't part with the money, his was wrong.

God knows what each of us are like inside, and he will show us what is wrong with us, and if we have the holy spirit then or conscience should be pricking us always.

Luke 19

And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.
And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.
And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.
And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.
And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.
And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.
And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

marhig

I don't know about Paul's part but I agree with the rest.
Meshak, I know that Paul is a man of God, men have twisted his words to suit themselves. It's the flesh of man that corrupts, I believe that Paul was a true apostle of Christ.

Maybe you could share with me in a PM what it is you dislike that Paul has said, if you want to that is.

musterion

Meshak, I know that Paul is a man of God, men have twisted his words to suit themselves. It's the flesh of man that corrupts, I believe that Paul was a true apostle of Christ.

Maybe you could share with me in a PM what it is you dislike that Paul has said, if you want to that is.

You're just as much of a lost blasphemer as Meshak but fair warning: if you come across to her as even remotely affirming of Paul's authority as an apostle of Christ, she will cut you off and mark you as an enemy. She's done it to several people on this board starting when she first arrived.

Have fun!

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus wasn't talking to meshak, he was talking to the rich man,
Really, hypocrite? I see. When those who take a dispensational approach,a "right division" approach, recognizing the contrasts/divisions, and yes, conflicting doctrines the LORD God put in His book(not conflicting, if you understand to whom the scripture is addressing, considering what went before, and what follows), counter those, such as GT, Mess-hack, you........... who say, "You are not obeying 'Jesus'/God/The bible!!!," with our view that not all of the scripture is about every individual, specifically,not all of the scriptural commands are for every individual's obedience, specifically, not all of the book's commands are "talking to" us, they/you, in hypocrisy, go on your deceptive, hypocritical tantrum, emotional diatribe, "You are not obeying God/Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!", peppered with "You dispies/MAD proponents are a bunch of bible choppers, cherry pickers, bible strippers!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whited walls.....Ye hypocrites....

marhig

You're just as much of a lost blasphemer as Meshak but fair warning: if you come across to her as even remotely affirming of Paul's authority as an apostle of Christ, she will cut you off and mark you as an enemy. She's done it to several people on this board starting when she first arrived.

Have fun!

Am i? Well I think God will decide that and not you as you don't know my heart!

And maybe people feel like that about Paul, because people like you reverence him and go by his teachings and disregard the teachings of Jesus as "not for you"

Yet Paul himself was humble and gave his life for Christ. He died to self so Christ could live in and through him. He followed Jesus and his gospel. I believe Paul too, but Jesus is my cornerstone and Jesus is who I follow as did Paul!

marhig

Really, hypocrite? I see. When those who take a dispensational approach, counter those, such as GT, Mess0-hack, you........... who say, "You are not obeying 'Jesus'/God/The bible...." with our view that not all of the scripture is about every individual, specifically,not all of the scriptural commands are for every individual, specifically, not "talking to" us, you, in hypocrisy, going on your deceptive, hypocritical tantrum, "You are not obeying God/Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!", peppered with "You dispies/MAD proponents are a bunch of bible choppers, cherry pickers!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whited walls.....Ye hypocrites....
Really, so why didn't Jesus tell zacchaeus to sell all that he had? He was rich too?

john w

Hall of Fame
Guess what?

We know that.

The point is, you all are very selective in your application of which words He spoke to whom.

There are words He spoke, obedience to which you will say salvation depends. We say, "No, He wasn't speaking to or about us there," and we can prove it in more than one way. But people like you will insist we're wrong and just don't want to obey His Words. GT and Meshak are the loudest about that but are hardly the only ones here who believe it.

That's the point we try to make when a hypocrite like GT says something that clearly NONE of you really believe...

Exactamundo, musty...See my same comment above.

john w

Hall of Fame
Really, so why didn't Jesus tell zacchaeus to sell all that he had? He was rich too?

You missed it, hypocrite, or you are drunk-no other option. Slower.... You accuse others of not obeying God/'Jesus', and yet, neither do you, you deceptive whited wall.

You decide what commands are to be obeyed, and then, sit in that self righteous high chair, punk, and accuse others of not obeying God/"Jesus" as you obviously, always do, and, out of the other side of your mouth, charge others of bible chopping, cherry picking?

Hypocrite, "ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness"(Matthew 23:27 KJV)

musterion

Don't you know? Maybe you don't, seeing as you don't abide by what he taught.

Any number of unbelievers might be lurking and your post might be the only message of salvation they ever see before they die.

I ask again: what do you believe we must do to be saved?

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel that Jesus preached

The Lord Jesus Christ never preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Matthew-John, at least prior to the dbr, and neither did the 12. You cannot show it, and you have been shown that neither the Saviour, or the 12, did either.