Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Slander.

I don't simply "appreciate" His teachings (as you do, like you would appreciate something with no more importance than a woman's romance novel). I believe every single Word that He spoke, whereas you do not.

Mads say Jesus' teachings were just for the Jews, and not for the gentiles..

musterion

Mads say Jesus' teachings were just for the Jews, and not for the gentiles..

You are a Gentile, as we are.

Jesus said "sell all that you have." It was a COMMAND.

You believe His commands are 100% for Gentiles, too.

But you say Jesus didn't want YOU to sell all that you have.

That proves YOU choose what parts of His Words you will believe, and which you won't. Which makes you a hypocrite and a liar.

musterion

Yes, I am and I don't subscribe to what you teach.

good day.

You have been commanded BY JESUS HIMSELF to sell all that you have. YOU told us that.

You won't do it.

That makes you a hypocrite and an unbeliever.

By your own standards, you are on your way to the Lake of Fire.

musterion

By your own preaching, Meshak, this is you:

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have been commanded BY JESUS HIMSELF to sell all that you have. YOU told us that.

Jesus did not told me that.

You don't know behind Jesus' word. Your teachings are so convenient.

You don't know Jesus' love and His teaching.

Who is your Lord?

musterion

Jesus did not told me that.

Yes He did.

YOU already said His Words are for Gentiles to obey, too. Just like GT says.

That means you have chosen to disbelieve and NOT obey His Word, and when you insist that you do, you're a liar.

Why?

Because you love your money.

Lake of Fire for you. Revelation says so.

Good day, liar.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are equating the Gospel of Messiah with a so-called gospel of Judas Iskariot.
Judas did not understand the Gospel but that does not invalidate the Gospel of Yeshua.
Your teaching is what is "satanic" if there is anything in this thread which may be called satanic.
You are the betrayer of the true Gospel and no different from Judas who betrayed Messiah.
Your dispy mindset proves you are no different because your hope is in a future literal kingdom.
You will never be ruling and reigning over "lesser brethren sheeples" in the kingdom of Elohim.
You neither understand nor know anything about the kingdom of Elohim.
You are equating the Gospel of Messiah with a so-called gospel of Judas Iskariot.

No, droid, you made that up, as you are "equating the Gospel of Messiah with a so-called gospel of Judas Iskariot," since you "argue" only one piece of good news in the bible, and thus equate the gospel of the kingdom, which the 12 preached, in Matthew-John, since. again, you spam "only one piece of good news" in the bible, with the gospel of Christ, thus, on record, "arguing" that Judas preached the death, burial, resurrection, the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-on record.

Read Luke 9:6 again, you biblical illiterate, instead of reading and believing what others say the bible says.

That is satanic.

You are the betrayer of the true Gospel and no different from Judas who betrayed Messiah.

No, you are a satanic perverter of the gospel of Christ, as there is no such thing as your sound byte of "the true Gospel," as there is plenty of good news in the bible, the context telling us what good news" is in view. But since you are in a funk as to what the term "gospel" means, you have your saint Judas preaching...

"Hey, everyone!!! The Master is going to die for our sins...be raised again for our justification!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!! Off to the silver market!!!!"(1 Cor. 15:1-4 good news).....

per Luke 9:6 KJV

Read it.

Ssssssssssssssssssssss.....

And stuff your assessment of my fate, as I am a forever justified saint, with authority over devil children, such as yourself.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Musterion, you are spamming with same attack over and over.

so you are on ignore again.

I wasted enough time with you.

good day.

musterion

It's not spam. It's the truth based on your own words.

You know it's true. That's why you're pretending to put me on Ignore.

Go ahead and keep ignoring the Gospel of grace, the only thing that can save you from your self-righteousness. Ignore it right into the Lake of Fire.

john w

Hall of Fame
You still do not get it:

John 13:16-18 KJV
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

Just like you and your kind who have raised up the heel against the Testimony-Doctrine and Gospel of Messiah Yeshua, and have rejected the Good News-Gospel of Messiah as applying to yourselves in favor of some supposed different gospel of Paul, (as if Paul taught something different, lol). Look in the mirror at the mountain staring back at you and tell Judas to get behind you: for he savors only the things that be of man. Can you do it? I can do all things through Messiah who strengthens me by his holy Testimony-Word-Doctrine. Will you do it? The natural man cannot overcome his own will to survive. :chuckle:
No, we get it, devil child, as you spam misdirection, irrelevancy. You have accepted the the Good News-Gospel of your saint Judas.

So there.

Pay attention:

You asserted, only one gospel, only one piece of good news in the book, and, because you refuse to examine the details of the book, assert that the gospel/good news of the kingdom, that the Lord Jesus Christ preached, as did the 12, including Judas, is equivalent to the good news/gospel od Christ, outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. They are not, despite your blubbering, grade school assertion, that they are. Thus, per Luke 9:6 KJV, you have your saint Judas preaching that Christ died for our sins...was raised for our justification

On record.

That is satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is but one gospel heir, not two.... One!..

=There is just one piece of good news,, in the bible, not two, or three, or................

These droids, since they merely read what others say the bible teaches, clueless as to what the term "gospel" means, spam the above made up, satanic jazz, and thus elevate Judas to sainthood, elevate/crown him as a preacher of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, per.................

Matthew 10 ff, parallel Luke 9 ff......

Read it:

Luke 9:6 KJV

A 6 year old can read it, see it....

marhig

You are a Gentile, as we are.

Jesus said "sell all that you have." It was a COMMAND.

You believe His commands are 100% for Gentiles, too.

But you say Jesus didn't want YOU to sell all that you have.

That proves YOU choose what parts of His Words you will believe, and which you won't. Which makes you a hypocrite and a liar.

Jesus wasn't talking to meshak, he was talking to the rich man, because he knew that money had a hold of him. Money may not have a hold of meshak. And whatever the Spirit reveals to meshak that she must do, then that is what she must obey.

We know in our own hearts what we are doing wrong, Jesus said deny yourself, not deny John down the streets sins. I know what I am to do, the Spirit shows me every day and pricks my conscience. It's then up to me to either obey and do what's right, or not.

It's not selling all we have, unless that is what God has put in anyone's heart to do, it's sharing what we do have and caring for others who are in need. And it's also not loving, and coveting what we do have and putting those things before God and others, making idols out of them and being selfish and greedy. And when we see others in need i believe that we should help and not just walk past.

We can't serve God and mammon.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus wasn't talking to meshak, he was talking to the rich man, because he knew that money had a hold of him. Money may not have a hold of meshak. And whatever the Spirit reveals to meshak that she must do, then that is what she must obey.

We know in our own hearts what we are doing wrong, Jesus said deny yourself, not deny John down the streets sins. I know what I am to do, the Spirit shows me every day and pricks my conscience. It's then up to me to either obey and do what's right, or not.

It's not selling all we have, unless that is what God has put in anyone's heart to do, it's sharing what we do have and caring for others who are in need. And it's also not loving, and coveting what we do have and putting those things before God and others, making idols out of them and being selfish and greedy. And when we see others in need i believe that we should help and not just walk past.

We can't serve God and mammon.

they have been refuted their attacks but they keep on disregarding.

musterion

Jesus wasn't talking to meshak, he was talking to the rich man,

Guess what?

We know that.

The point is, you all are very selective in your application of which words He spoke to whom.

There are words He spoke, obedience to which you will say salvation depends. We say, "No, He wasn't speaking to or about us there," and we can prove it in more than one way. But people like you will insist we're wrong and just don't want to obey His Words. GT and Meshak are the loudest about that but are hardly the only ones here who believe it.

That's the point we try to make when a hypocrite like GT says something that clearly NONE of you really believe...

marhig

they have been refuted their attacks but they keep on disregarding.
Meshak it doesn't matter what they say to you, if we have the holy spirit in our hearts we will know what is right for us to do. And I know God guides me every day and shows me my sins. And it's my sins that I am to turn away from.

We go by the teachings of Jesus, he is our cornerstone and our rock and we obey him. His gospel is the gospel and his sheep hear his voice.

If anyone believes that the teachings of Jesus isn't for them, then they're not hearing his voice. How can they be his sheep and follow him if they don't believe what he teaches?

Even Paul said, follow me as I follow Christ

Paul followed the teachings of Christ Jesus, as should all those who truly belong to Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak it doesn't matter what they say to you, if we have the holy spirit in our hearts we will know what is right for us to do. And I know God guides me every day and shows me my sins. And it's my sins that I am to turn away from.

We go by the teachings of Jesus, he is our cornerstone and our rock and we obey him. His gospel is the gospel and his sheep hear his voice.

If anyone believes that the teachings of Jesus isn't for them, then they're not hearing his voice. How can they be his sheep and follow him if they don't believe what he teaches?

Even Paul said, follow me as I follow Christ

Paul followed the teachings of Christ Jesus, as should all those who truly belong to Christ.

I don't know about Paul's part but I agree with the rest.