Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That may be all well and good to you, but I'm here to tell you the chicken entrails never fail! I will be disclosing what the oracle revealed November 9. And Moody's got nothin' on Colonel Sanders!
:chuckle: Well, if you've got the entrails you've got the entrails...and that's a great lead-in for the whole hindsight, when you think about it. :think: I'll likely be under the weather, or table, on the 9th, but I'll read all about it later.

What's funny is there's this pattern. You go to these liberal websites, aka a lot of the mainstream media, and Clinton is ahead. You go to conservative websites, and Trump's ahead. You hear very little about how the poll was over 50% Democrats, or a random calling of Hollywood residents, or the roster of the Apprentice Fan Club. Then there's always some hack nobody's ever heard of, who supposedly predicted every President since Lincoln. Can all these widely conflicting polls be right? Something I've found interesting is how Trump is packing in the crowds at all his campaign stops, and Hillary maybe three lesbians show up some places. Well, not that low, but metaphorically. I heard that Kaine dude packed in a whole 20 people at one of his rallies, yes, literally 20 people. It does make you wonder about these polls that you would think reflect some sort of love affair with Hillary. Was it Pensacola or somewhere like that where she was getting booed and cat calls you couldn't hear her speaking over? Not saying anything, just wonder where that ground swell is, if these polls that show Hillary burning up the universe are correct? Something doesn't compute, at least to my mind.

Anyway, all that aside, do not blaspheme the chicken entrails!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What's funny is there's this pattern.You go to these liberal websites, aka a lot of the mainstream media, and Clinton is ahead.
You go to a lot of the people who have a proven track record for getting it right and you see the same thing. The right has got to stop making the same mistake it did with Romney. Kill the messenger every day of the week and it still isn't going to kill the message.

Then there's always some hack nobody's ever heard of, who supposedly predicted every President since Lincoln.
And there are a number of legitimate, recorded prognosticators whose claims can be objectively picked at by anyone with library card.

Can all these widely conflicting polls be right?
Eliminate the fringe and they're largely not.

Something I've found interesting is how Trump is packing in the crowds at all his campaign stops...
That's what the right was saying about Romney.

Not saying anything, just wonder where that ground swell is, if these polls that show Hillary burning up the universe are correct? Something doesn't compute, at least to my mind.
I don't see any serious source predicting a landslide or a groundswell, though most agree that she's leading and some with the best demonstrable track record believe a fairly close popular vote distinction will end with a less closely contested electoral win for Clinton, God help us.

Anyway, all that aside, do not blaspheme the chicken entrails!
Plucky. :)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
[FONT="]Speaking of,
[indent]"[FONT=book antiqua]...according to [I][B]Moody’ Analytics[/B][/I], a financial firm whose presidential [I]prediction model has never missed the mark[/I], Democrats should not panic at all. [/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#404040]Hillary Clinton [/COLOR][URL="http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/news/economy/hillary-clinton-win-forecast-moodys-analytics/"]will win the 2016 presidential election[/URL], defeating Republican Donald Trump easily, by a comfortable if not landslide margin, Moody’s predicts...Moody’s issued its prediction on Tuesday — calling a Clinton victory[/FONT][FONT="] with 322 electoral votes. That’s 52 more than the 270 required to take the presidency."[/indent][/FONT]

Professor who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ns-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

Reliable AI system predicts Trump will win

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/reliable-ai-system-predicts-trump-will-win/

So much for predictions, they go both ways... but, don't worry, you may get your wish of a criminal in the white house yet. :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Speaking of,
"...according to Moody’ Analytics, a financial firm whose presidential prediction model has never missed the mark, Democrats should not panic at all.
Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 presidential election, defeating Republican Donald Trump easily, by a comfortable if not landslide margin, Moody’s predicts...Moody’s issued its prediction on Tuesday — calling a Clinton victory with 322 electoral votes. That’s 52 more than the 270 required to take the presidency."
Is 322 really 52 more than 270? :duh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Professor who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ns-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

Reliable AI system predicts Trump will win

http://nypost.com/2016/10/28/reliable-ai-system-predicts-trump-will-win/

You think those are on par with...of course you do. :chuckle:

So much for predictions, they go both ways... but, don't worry, you may get your wish of a criminal in the white house yet.
Well, I could get that either way it goes. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I think that Trump will most likely win. I wager the odds at 75/25 to be honest. One shouldn't depend on polls unless the difference is a landslide. Trump has a silent army out there, and pollsters have a way of tricking people's perception of who is more popular.

There's no shortage of naysayers who will contest that as well :rolleyes:
Mind the sheep.

You go to a lot of the people who have a proven track record for getting it right and you see the same thing. The right has got to stop making the same mistake it did with Romney. Kill the messenger every day of the week and it still isn't going to kill the message.

You just think you're so smart, don't you, with your Moody's poll, you heretic?! (That latter embellishment no offense meant, just practicing my conversion to Catholicism.) As if there's not the professor guy somebody pointed out and S&P 500 saying Trump you conveniently fail to mention, as you tout the virtues of all the track record claims.

I'm here to inform you it's game over. A Chinese monkey that can even do football has predicted Trump, a monkey named Geda. Everybody knows that, when Geda talks, E.F. Hutton listens.

Check it out. There's a picture, and I'm thinking he doesn't look half bad, that we should have run Geda as an Independent spoiler, that he would surely have resonated with the Clinton camp.

http://www.samaa.tv/weird/2016/11/chinas-monkey-king-picks-trump-as-next-us-president/

Danoh

You just think you're so smart, don't you, with your Moody's poll, you heretic?! (That latter embellishment no offense meant, just practicing my conversion to Catholicism.) As if there's not the professor guy somebody pointed out and S&P 500 saying Trump you conveniently fail to mention, as you tout the virtues of all the track record claims.

I'm here to inform you it's game over. A Chinese monkey that can even do football has predicted Trump, a monkey named Geda. Everybody knows that, when Geda talks, E.F. Hutton listens.

Check it out. There's a picture, and I'm thinking he doesn't look half bad, that we should have run Geda as an Independent spoiler, that he would surely have resonated with the Clinton camp.

http://www.samaa.tv/weird/2016/11/chinas-monkey-king-picks-trump-as-next-us-president/

:rotfl:

Gurucam

Agreed! He is abrasively truthful. He calls them as he sees them!
He reminds me of Goldwater back in the day. He was too honest for the American public. We seem to need frosting on our cupcakes! :mmph:

Trump is a blessing for the U.S.A. population. A conscience call or at least a wake-up call.

John: 8 King James Version (KJV)
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If Trump wins, a bunch of retard Millennials will riot.

If Hillary wins, the entire world will hate America.

You see, because the rest of the world knows she's a crook, and aren't blind by PC nonsense and see Trump's promise.

~Perspective~
Are you in tune with the world, or with a bunch of retards?
:chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You think those are on par with...of course you do. :chuckle:

On par with the same nonsense predictions you posted? Since your taking stock in predictions now, yours is as laughable as mine or maybe I should just say "if that is the best you got" :chuckle:

Well, I could get that either way it goes. :plain:

Wasn't aware that Trump or any of his circle were under any federal investigations, like say oh....Corruption...espionage act...RICO violations...etc. When you have something other than he says offensive things or 30 year old alleged claims of alleged sexual abuses let us know.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You just think you're so smart, don't you,
I have my moments. . . I mean, statistically they're bound to happen.

As if there's not the professor guy somebody pointed out
I think he got his Ph.D in Horology, on a dare...and no, sadly, it's the study of time. :plain:

and S&P 500 saying Trump you conveniently fail to mention, as you tout the virtues of all the track record claims.
Well, I'm working a skillet with chicken bones, but it's not done yet.

If my last trip to the zoo was any indicator, the only animal in the known universe better at slinging poo than a politician is a monkey. :think: I like his odds.

Well, I'm working a skillet with chicken bones, but it's not done yet.

Tell me about it, o' breath of a thousand heretics! Chicken bones simply cannot be rushed. This is why I prefer entrails, in this cyber age of quick results and fractured English.

If my last trip to the zoo was any indicator, the only animal in the known universe better at slinging poo than a politician is a monkey. :think: I like his odds.

Just what I was saying, and true, even possible Geda could have won. A banana, a born debater, with also a few thirty second sound bites thrown in, on the poop front, and we'd have been good to go.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wasn't aware that Trump or any of his circle were under any federal investigations
You should get around more.

[h=1]FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little[/h]There are, of course, other potential investigations as well.

[h=1]Two experts say Donald Trump should be investigated for criminal tax evasion[/h]And there are the lawsuits and settlements, like the one in 1988 that cost him three quarters of a million dollars for antitrust violations.

When you have something other than...30 year old alleged claims of alleged sexual abuses let us know.
So older a claim the less reliable it is? Well, a woman sued him in the 1990s for sexual harassment and pulling out of a deal when she rebuffed him. His alleged groping is in line with the behavior he admitted to in the Bush recording. NYDailyNews (link) So, not a new tale after all, springing into existence on the heels of that taped revelation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You should get around more.

FBI investigations into Trump-Russia ties yield little

There are, of course, other potential investigations as well.

Two experts say Donald Trump should be investigated for criminal tax evasion

And there are the lawsuits and settlements, like the one in 1988 that cost him three quarters of a million dollars for antitrust violations.

So older a claim the less reliable it is? Well, a woman sued him in the 1990s for sexual harassment and pulling out of a deal when she rebuffed him. His alleged groping is in line with the behavior he admitted to in the Bush recording. NYDailyNews (link) So, not a new tale after all, springing into existence on the heels of that taped revelation.
Admit it, you're a clinton supporter