How stupid is George Takei?

musterion

This stupid.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-19-at-9.33.39-PM.png

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i have yet to hear a persuasive case made against the necessity of interning those of japanese ancestory during a war with japan

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can't see the pic in the OP.
And your link in this post brings up ....

[FONT=&quot][h=1]Error 1011 Ray ID: 305528e4a1b71fbe • 2016-11-21 15:26:23 UTC[/h][h=2]Access denied[/h][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][h=2]What happened?[/h]The owner of this website (www.weaselzippers.us) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Screen-Shot-2016-11-19-at-9.33.39-PM.png).

[/FONT]

ok doser

i assume it's the story he's been in the news about lately, where he compares that nasty republican trump's planned rounding up of mooslims and holding them in internment camps with that nasty republican FDR's rounding up and interning of all those innocent Japanese back in the forties

The Berean

i assume it's the story he's been in the news about lately, where he compares that nasty republican trump's planned rounding up of mooslims and holding them in internment camps with that nasty republican FDR's rounding up and interning of all those innocent Japanese back in the forties

Or it could be the issue where recently Takei disapproved of making his character Hikaru Sulu a homosexual in the new Star Trek film. :rotfl:

ok doser

Or it could be the issue where recently Takei disapproved of making his character Hikaru Sulu a homosexual in the new Star Trek film. :rotfl:

i finally watched it a couple days ago - i liked the movie - it was light-hearted adventure as opposed to some of the heavy handed stuff I've been watching from marvel and DC

but the scene with Sulu and his "husband"? :barf:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
but the scene with Sulu and his "husband"? :barf:

That's 'progress' for you- forcing people to accept homosexuality or no longer support Star Trek.

It's not surprising being that the UK are diehard fans of the show. Wherever there is 'UK', there is 'gay'- they have made it their supreme duty above all else to shove agendas down people's throats.

And that's why the Alt Right over there told us to not let HillBilly into the White House, lest we turn into the same.

The Berean

Maybe because they were Americans with constitutional rights?

Bingo. And of all people FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover was strongly against the internment. He didn't believe their was a credible threat of a large number of treasonist Japanese-Americans plus he saw it as a major drain of governmment resources that could be used somewhere else.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Can't see the pic in the OP.
And your link in this post brings up ....

[FONT="][h=1][FONT=inherit]Error[/FONT] [FONT=inherit]1011[/FONT] Ray ID: 305528e4a1b71fbe • 2016-11-21 15:26:23 UTC[/h][h=2]Access denied[/h][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#404040][FONT="][h=2]What happened?[/h]The owner of this website (www.weaselzippers.us) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Screen-Shot-2016-11-19-at-9.33.39-PM.png).

[/FONT]

I cant see it either.

MrDante

That's 'progress' for you- forcing people to accept homosexuality or no longer support Star Trek.
When NBC first put Star Trek into it's fall scheduled stations in the deep south were threatening to not run the program because they had heard that the show had a racial diverse cast, something the stations felt good people just could not accept. The producers had to rush production of two episodes that did not include George Takei and Nichelle Nichols.

The Berean

When NBC first put Star Trek into it's fall scheduled stations in the deep south were threatening to not run the program because they had heard that the show had a racial diverse cast, something the stations felt good people just could not accept. The producers had to rush production of two episodes that did not include George Takei and Nichelle Nichols.
Wait, wut? I'm a hardcore Star Trek geek. I've never heard of this. What episodes are you referring to? :idunno: The first episode aired, Man Trap, had George Takei and Nichelle Nichols in it. Both actors were also in the second episode. Takei was also in the third episode.

But this has nothing to did with Sulu being gay now. Sulu was always straight. It is established Star Trek canon that he is married and has a daughter, Demora. In fact his daughter appeared in one of the Star Trek films. Making Sulu gay now is just pandering to the LGBT crowd IMO.

kiwimacahau

Wait, wut? I'm a hardcore Star Trek geek. I've never heard of this. What episodes are you referring to? :idunno: The first episode aired, Man Trap, had George Takei and Nichelle Nichols in it. Both actors were also in the second episode. Takei was also in the third episode.

But this has nothing to did with Sulu being gay now. Sulu was always straight. It is established Star Trek canon that he is married and has a daughter, Demora. In fact his daughter appeared in one of the Star Trek films. Making Sulu gay now is just pandering to the LGBT crowd IMO.

You do know that gays can marry and have children right?

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

The Berean

You do know that gays can marry and have children right?

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Two men and two women can have children without the help of a surrogate? But, that is besides the point. Sulu is hetereosexual in Star Trek canon. He married a woman not a man. He had a daughter with his wife.