"The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you"? "The Kingdom of God is INSIDE you? - Luke 17:21

daqq

And it starts with the first light, daybreak, and thats the revelation that Jesus is the Christ. Then as the light dawns and the day progresses and as the son rises within our hearts and as we start to receive progressive revelation we start to see clearer, we start to rise up as walk in the noonday with the brightest light of God Christ Jesus, and we see the picture clearly and we're not looking through a glass darkly anymore. And we are brought from darkness into the light through Christ by the holy spirit of God.

Amen, and that is why this, Luke 17:22-24, actually says this:

Luke 17:22-24
22 Moreover he said unto the disciples, The days will come when you shall desire to see
[ιδειν] one of the days of the Son of man, and you shall not see it [οψεσθε].
23 And they shall say to you, "Look, here!" or "See, over there!", go not after them, nor follow them:
24 for just as the ray of light shines out of the one part under the heavens unto the other part under the heavens, radiating brightly; so also shall the Son of man be in his day.

It is not a reference to "lightning" but to he whose name is Anatole Tsemach-Branch:

Zechariah 6:12 KJV
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH;
[Tsemach] and he shall grow up [tsamach] out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

Zechariah 6:12 LXX-Septuagint
12 και ερεις προς αυτον ταδε λεγει κυριος παντοκρατωρ ιδου ανηρ ανατολη
[Anatole : Luke 1:78 : Day Spring : Rising Light (Day Star Rising : φωσφορος ανατειλη : 2 Peter 1:19)] ονομα αυτω και υποκατωθεν αυτου ανατελει και οικοδομησει τον οικον κυριου

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Do you believe the Spirit of God, Jesus Christ himself can live inside the saved?

Paul seemed to think so,....but here I refer more specifically to the Spirit of God. I wont go as far as to say Jesus the Christ is the Spirit of God without complicating matters :) - but I understand what your saying,...of course, the Spirit of God and Christ indwell those believers that have received his gift of salvation by faith. Wont split hairs further.........

God's Truth

Paul seemed to think so,....but here I refer more specifically to the Spirit of God. I wont go as far as to say Jesus the Christ is the Spirit of God without complicating matters :) - but I understand what your saying,...of course, the Spirit of God and Christ indwell those believers that have received his gift of salvation by faith. Wont split hairs further.........

Well, there is only one Spirit. Think about it.

daqq

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Yes, it is quite comical, (lol), how people imagine that lighting comes forth out of the east, and travels as far as unto the west, despite the very nature of the facts that occur right around them in the natural creation all of the time and are plain for all to see, ehem, for those with eyes to see.

Matthew 24:27 KJV
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east,
[anatole rising light] and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 10:18 KJV
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

It would not be surprising to see the strictly physical literalist futurists such as yourself even go so far as to conjure up misunderstood science articles to prove that lightning travels across the sky from the east to the west more often that it travels up and down between the earth and heavens. Such is the buffoonery of enforcing dogma and paradigm onto the text and the old mantra that "ye olde king Jimmy and his court absolutely must have been inspired because God would not have allowed there not to be a perfect text in ENGLISH", (so that you of course need not actually study because, let's face it, you have your own life to live and bills to pay, [lol]). :)

Last edited:

daqq

So then, thus far we have from the first page of this thread by the teachings of Yeshua:

1) The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-vision-observation:
2) Neither shall they say, Look, over here! or Behold, over there it is!
3) For behold, the kingdom of Elohim is WITHIN-INSIDE you!
4) And then if any shall say to you, Behold, here is the Messiah, or, Look there: Believe it not!
5) Take heed to yourselves: Behold, I have told you all things beforehand!
6) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away!
7) The kingdom of Elohim does not come immediately, parachrema, or "full-wealth", (all at once).
8) A nobleman went to a far country, to receive for himself a kingdom and to return, (Golgotha).
9) Then the Nobleman returned, having received a kingdom, (Acts 2).
10) The Nobleman began to SUMMON UP his servants to give an account: it is PRIVATE, (BEMA).
11) Then came the first of his servants . . .
12) Then came the second of his servants . . .
13) Then came another of his servants . . .
14) Then another, then another, then another, and so on and so on, and continuing presently.

Amen, and that is why this, Luke 17:22-24, actually says this:

Luke 17:22-24
22 Moreover he said unto the disciples, The days will come when you shall desire to see
[ιδειν] one of the days of the Son of man, and you shall not see it [οψεσθε].
23 And they shall say to you, "Look, here!" or "See, over there!", go not after them, nor follow them:
24 for just as the ray of light shines out of the one part under the heavens unto the other part under the heavens, radiating brightly; so also shall the Son of man be in his day.

It is not a reference to "lightning" but to he whose name is Anatole Tsemach-Branch:

Zechariah 6:12 KJV
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH;
[Tsemach] and he shall grow up [tsamach] out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

Zechariah 6:12 LXX-Septuagint
12 και ερεις προς αυτον ταδε λεγει κυριος παντοκρατωρ ιδου ανηρ ανατολη
[Anatole : Luke 1:78 : Day Spring : Rising Light (Day Star Rising : φωσφορος ανατειλη : 2 Peter 1:19)] ονομα αυτω και υποκατωθεν αυτου ανατελει και οικοδομησει τον οικον κυριου

Matthew 24:27 KJV
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east,
[anatole rising light] and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 10:18 KJV
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

A crooked and perverse generation, whose father is the devil, and the lusts of their father they do; for he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him: when he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it.

survive-lightning.jpg

http://www.livescience.com/38313-how-to-survive-a-lightning-strike.html

In this manner shall the Son of Man be in his day:

desert-sunrise-wallpaper-1.jpg

So then, thus far we have from the first page of this thread by the teachings of Yeshua:

1) The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-vision-observation:
2) Neither shall they say, Look, over here! or Behold, over there it is!
3) For behold, the kingdom of Elohim is WITHIN-INSIDE you!
4) And then if any shall say to you, Behold, here is the Messiah, or, Look there: Believe it not!
5) Take heed to yourselves: Behold, I have told you all things beforehand!
6) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away!
7) The kingdom of Elohim does not come immediately, parachrema, or "full-wealth", (all at once).
8) The Satan falls from the heavens like LIGHTNING which is CROOKED and perverse.
9) The Son of Man shall be as the Anatole Rising Light and a STRAIGHT BEAM of Light at dawn.
10) A nobleman went to a far country, to receive for himself a kingdom and to return, (Golgotha).
11) Then the Nobleman returned, having received a kingdom, (Acts 2).
12) The Nobleman began to SUMMON UP his servants to give an account: it is PRIVATE, (BEMA).
13) Then came the first of his servants . . .
14) Then came the second of his servants . . .
15) Then came another of his servants . . .
16) Then another, then another, then another, and so on and so on, and continuing presently.

:sheep:

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Father-Mother-God

Father-Mother-God

Well, there is only one Spirit. Think about it.

Yes, One Infinite Spirit-Mother-Father-God :)

That one Spirit has many spirit-offspring, and itself many different ministrations.

God is One.

God is All.

Its just how various people are defining, dividing, denominating or 'personalizing' the One Spirit.

This is why I see much of the Unitarian/Trinitarian/Modalist debate being 'cosmetic' on the surface and just a variation of different views on how 'God' (Spirit) associates with Itself. Its all One Spirit, One Consciousness relating to itself thru various personalities and forms.

Any dogmas or belief-systems that form from clinging to or assuming that any one view is better than others, or the only correct one (orthodoxy),...is one point of view, beyond whatever could actually be proved seeing that much is just philosophical or metaphysical in nature anyhow.

As far as Jesus goes,....you have a personality expressing and representing 'God', and that's what is essential, no matter how 'human' or 'divine' this personality is, or some 'combo' thereof. Again, back to God being Spirit, all has its origin in Spirit, - all the various energy-mind-matter formations in the cosmos,...all emenates forth out from God, and within God.

God's Truth

Yes, One Infinite Spirit-Mother-Father-God :)

That one Spirit has many spirit-offspring, and itself many different ministrations.

God is One.

God is All.

Its just how various people are defining, dividing, denominating or 'personalizing' the One Spirit.

This is why I see much of the Unitarian/Trinitarian/Modalist debate being 'cosmetic' on the surface and just a variation of different views on how 'God' (Spirit) associates with Itself. Its all One Spirit, One Consciousness relating to itself thru various personalities and forms.

Any dogmas or belief-systems that form from clinging to or assuming that any one view is better than others, or the only correct one (orthodoxy),...is one point of view, beyond whatever could actually be proved seeing that much is just philosophical or metaphysical in nature anyhow.

As far as Jesus goes,....you have a personality expressing and representing 'God', and that's what is essential, no matter how 'human' or 'divine' this personality is, or some 'combo' thereof. Again, back to God being Spirit, all has its origin in Spirit, - all the various energy-mind-matter formations in the cosmos,...all emenates forth out from God, and within God.

I do not know a lot about your beliefs, but I believe you take from other book sources. Is that correct?

You just cannot take parts of the Holy Bible and throw out the other parts; of course considering if you do believe anything in the Holy Bible.

Jesus says no one can get to the Father except though him. If you do not believe that part of the Bible, Jesus tells you how you can know for sure. If you do not do what Jesus says to know for sure, then you cannot speak about the Holy Bible with any kind of real knowledge , for it will then only be your opinion on what you say about Jesus and the Bible.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Word

Word

I do not know a lot about your beliefs, but I believe you take from other book sources. Is that correct?

You just cannot take parts of the Holy Bible and throw out the other parts; of course considering if you do believe anything in the Holy Bible.

Jesus says no one can get to the Father except though him. If you do not believe that part of the Bible, Jesus tells you how you can know for sure. If you do not do what Jesus says to know for sure, then you cannot speak about the Holy Bible with any kind of real knowledge , for it will then only be your opinion on what you say about Jesus and the Bible.

As per whats been shared on the subject here so far,...just expand from there :)

All is being entertained, related and associated in consciousness,...this is just a play of words across the screen of mind. The essential reality is that Awareness and Spirit-essence (Being) at the heart of all, which we call 'God' (or any number of names, whether you personalize IT or not ;) )

I do not limit the INFINITE to the Bible or any one religious book, since that would illogical, irrational and impossible.

God's Truth

As per whats been shared on the subject here so far,...just expand from there :)

All is being entertained, related and associated in consciousness,...this is just a play of words across the screen of mind. The essential reality is that Awareness and Spirit-essence (Being) at the heart of all, which we call 'God' (or any number of names, whether you personalize IT or not ;) )

I do not limit the INFINITE to the Bible or any one religious book, since that would illogical, irrational and impossible.

Do you care that you are wrong? It is not illogical, irrational, and impossible. Those things are against God.

beameup

The natural-mind of the natural-man is wide-open to the influences of the evil spirit-world.
The evil-spirits love to influence the thinking of an ego-centric human being and keep them in darkness.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. - 1 Corinthians 2:14

Last edited:

God's Truth

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 8:30 While he was saying these things, many people believed in him. 31Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Zeke

The natural-mind of the natural-man is wide-open to the influences of the evil spirit-world.
The evil-spirits love to influence the thinking of an ego-centric human being and keep them in darkness.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. - 1 Corinthians 2:14

I sure hope you were looking in the mirror when you posted those remarks because you are the blind leading the blind off the traditional literal cliff 2Cor 3:6, duped generations trying to make history out of myth and allegory Galatians 4:24 is the broad road of perpetual delusions, egocentric exclusive dogmas that kill instead of liberate the adolescent soul, Luke 15:45. Better clean up the peniel gland so you can actually see the kingdom Gen 32:30, Acts 7:48, Galatians 1:12, Luke 17:20-21, Colossians 1:27, Galatians 4:1-7, 3:1-4, Matt 11:11, etc....................

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Do you obey the Father's commandments?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course, for the Father commands that we listen to the Son and do what Jesus says.

And what does Jesus say, "The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority, but the Father who dwells in Me does the works."
(John 14:10)

Peter told the dispersed Jews, "elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:2)

Our sanctification is based on obedience and the blood of Jesus Christ.

Unless we obey all ten of the Father's instructions we are not sanctified, which is the purpose of the Commandments.