unfinished business

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well your opinion isn't valid by reason, so your opinion is simply wrong :idunno:

That's the thing about some of you- love to bring loaded inquiries, and then profess in ignorance.

In spite of your ignorant conclusion, the Scripture speaks for itself. Other posters will have to decide to follow you on this subject or the Holy inspired Scripture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Except you're not speaking of 'the Scripture', you're referring to 'a scripture'.

Cherry picking shenanigans.

I quoted two Scripture verses. Perhaps you bypassed one of them? I notice you, "bypass" a lot of different things. My question would be, "Why is that? Is it because you don't have any answers or something more devious? Frankly, I believe you're one of the worst posters on TOL. No offence intended, I'm just trying to keep it real as they say.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinists reject the Grace Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul to preach to the Gentiles. The Grace Gospel is the ONLY Gospel for today in this Dispensation of Grace. Calvinists reject it, so, where do they go to inherit eternal life?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvin was known as, "The Pope of Geneva" and responsible for the "murder executions" of over 50 individuals during his reign of terror. Read about Calvin's history. He was an evil/wicked man.