Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Gurucam

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

Before I urged you to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. However now, I want you to be converted. So that you will drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

When Abraham esteemed the law of sin and death (the ten commandments), he bought forth a child of the flesh, Ishmael. However when he served in the newness of spirit/love he brought forth a child of promise/child of God, Isaac:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

This was not arbitrary. This exemplified the working of the two covenant. This also exemplified the flaw of the first covenant and the good merits of the second covenant, which did away with the first flawed covenant:

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; (1.) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 (2.) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The first flawed covenant is the ten commandments (the law of sin and death). The second covenant which replace the first first flawed covenant is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac), even so it is now.

'But then' followed by 'even so it now' conveys that, children of the flesh always persecute children of God. This is an eternal occurrence which is happening currently.

Children of God who transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve spirit/love are perpetually persecute by children of the flesh who delight in the ten commandments. This was so then and it is so, even now.

The God given solution is:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is allegory and based on the two covenant. It is exemplified by Abraham's family. However it applies to all children of the flesh and children of God and their parents.

The above speaks of the separation that is to occur in the fullness of time when God's kingdom of heaven is fully formed on the surface of earth. Then children of the flesh will not inherit the surface of earth together with Children of God.

Children of the flesh (i.e. the dead) will be cast out.

The above is also literally supported by:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above confirms: when one is in the flesh one is under the ten commandments and one brings forth only fruits onto dead, (this includes children of the flesh). The law is a schoolmaster to the dead (i.e. one who is in the flesh), i.e. until the dead is converted to spiritual awareness.

However when one (the dead) is converted. When one changes from being spiritually dead to being newly spiritually aware, one must serve in the newness of spirit.

That is, one must abandon and transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the spirit/love. Then one will stop bringing forth fruits onto death (which include children of the flesh) and start bringing forth only fruits onto God (which include children of God).

The aim of Jesus and God is to fill the surface of earth with only child of God, without children of the flesh (the dead). This is the reality of God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Through recent realignment of heavenly bodies, grace/consciousness is increasing exponentially, on the surface of earth. This is rapidly forming God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Children of the flesh ('the dead') are being dis-empowered and removed from the surface of earth. Soon none will be left and none can return to the surface of earth.

Time is very limited for the dead (children of the flesh), who are presently on earth, to be converted to spiritual awareness and embrace and be led by, the Spirit of Jesus. This is the end of a 2000 odd year old opportunity.

For the past 2000 odd years, it was not given for 'the dead' to discern/know the above. However the fullness of time is at hand. Now under grace of God, it is given for all to know the above truth.

The few who (at this time) pick up these truths and adapt them will be the last who are chosen first.

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac), even so it is now.

'But then' followed by 'even so it now' conveys that, children of the flesh always persecute children of God. This is an eternal occurrence which is happening currently.

Children of God who transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve spirit/love are perpetually persecute by children of the flesh who delight in the ten commandments. This was so then and it is so, even now.

Currently there are spiritually dead spouses who are invoking the ten commandments on their spiritually aware spouses, so as to keep them locked into a loveless marriage with them. They totally ignore that marital separation between believers and unbelievers are advised:

1 Corinthians 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

An unbelieving spouse will leave a marriage, that is with a believing spouse. They cannot live together. Because a believing spouse will exercise his or her God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. And an unbelieving spouse naturally esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

There will be no closed marriage for one who believe in and is led by, the Spirit, not' seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. They have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. This is the natural life of spiritually aware people who are Saints/Christians and are like angels of heaven.

The spiritually dead people (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael) cannot be in a union with spiritually aware people who are in Christ (i.e. children of God, believers, like Isaac). The instruction is:

1 Corinthians 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Notice that unbelievers are the ones who will depart. They are the ones who self-righteously esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. They are simply dead to truth. They have not converted. But boy do they believe that they are saints, Christians and righteous . . . they are so gravely misguided.

Saints, children of God, Christians, those who 'follow Jesus', believers are all the same. They have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. And they will naturally and spontaneously do so. On the other hand, 'the dead who bury their dead' will not find this palatable, they esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. They are unbelievers:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

People who tote the bible, hug with their pelvic sticking out, and esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments are not the one who follow Jesus to heaven. They will not achieve God's kingdom of heaven. They have missed the boat. They are these:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Spiritually aware people cannot be ruled under a one world government

Spiritually aware people cannot be ruled under a one world government

Spiritually aware people cannot be ruled under a one world government and a one world religion.

A one world government and a one world religion are O.T. concepts. These are anchored in fixed generalized laws like the ten commandments which were given as a schoolmaster to guide and manage spiritually dead people, until they become spiritually aware. Then they totally drop such generalized ideals and laws.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith (i.e. conversion to spiritual awareness) is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

In fact, newly spiritually aware people are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Those who transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit are Christians. They are children of God and N.T. people. They will inherit the surface of earth without spiritually dead people, in the fullness of time.

The fullness of time is when the surface of earth naturally and spontaneously transforms to God's kingdom of heaven. This happens naturally and spontaneously from a specific realignment of heavenly bodies.

On the other hand, spiritually dead people (also called the unawares and/or children of the flesh) are totally different. They are O.T. people. They are not new people in Christ. They naturally and easily take to both the ten commandments (and similar laws of duality) and a one world government. They also naturally and easily take to the idea of a one world religion, if it is theirs. They will fight among themselves, to the bitter end, to establish their religion as the one world religion. (Unlike spirituality, all religions are anchored on laws of duality)

The wars and aggression in the world are among people with O.T./religion mentality. They are never spiritually aware people. The sad fact is that they will not inherit earth, together with children of God/authentic Christians/people with N.T. mentalities, in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

The world will eventually be split along these two lines. That is, the world population will be split into two sets/kinds of people. One set/kind will be of O.T./religion mentality and the other will be of N.T./spiritual mentality. This will be done in preparation for:

Judgment according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And post judgment destinations according to:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

This split in the world's population seems to be well on the way with the recent Brexit.

Also the 52% to 48% Brexit result seems to be in line with the half and half split suggested in:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Clearly the Old (O.T.) Mosaic (one law fit all) mind set which dominated and ruled the world up to recently is no longer relevant.

It is toppling every where, through out the world, to give way to the spirit/Spirit/liberty/individuality based N.T. mind set . . . which will dominate and rule in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, from now and for eternity.

If you are not in the queue of your choice, now is the time to get it right.

The path to be transformed from having an O.T./religion mentality to having a N.T./spiritual mentality is called bring converted:

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children (newly spiritually aware, obedient little children), ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

. . . be converted . . . i.e. awaken to your own heart or spirit so as to serve spirit/love. Cease being a hard-nose or other esteem-er, user, promoter, invoker and enforcer, of laws of duality (the ten commandments and others), as only the spiritually dead can be.

Last edited:

Gurucam

False christian cults are flourishing with popular endorsement:

False christian cults are flourishing with popular endorsement:

Do you realize that people who claim to be Christians and also esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments are cult people? They are anti-scriptures and antichrist people. They are in an anti-scriptures, antichrist cult.

The clear Christian position is that: Christians/believers have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should (instructed to) serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

They are also false prophets and false spying brethren:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the ten commandments).

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

They are 'the dead who are burying their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

They do not recognize that, Jesus had and continue to have, two agendas:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

They have not converted from being the spiritually dead to being the spiritually aware, so that they can commune with, embrace and be led by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. They are simply dead in their waters (i.e. their physicality):

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children (newly spiritually aware, obedient little children), ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

The following details how one can be converted. To be converted means to have a heart or spirit that is no longer 'waxed gross':

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The above also confirm that Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. truth) to only His disciples. And He gave parables to the dead (everyone else).

These cult people who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments while pretending to be Christians, also ignore Jesus' private deliveries of truth to His disciples and instead embrace, esteem, use, promote and invoke parable which were not not intended to deliver truth.

The reason they do this is because they are unruly, arrogant and not truly interested in truth. They have their own idea of righteousness. Therefore they zoom into parables instead of truth (which only the disciples got) because parables lend themselves to interpretations. And they can interpret parable to support their own corrupt righteousness.

This is the typical practice among the billion strong traditional Christians. They openly ignore the literal and clear KJV N.T. revelation that: believers/Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit/love. They commonly do this so that they can invoke the ten commandments on their spouses, so as to keep their spouses trapped in loveless/spiritless marital unions with them.

. . . and they are the boldest and most brazed people on Christian platforms.

Clearly they are not New people in Christ. They are Old Mosaic people who are falsely pretending to be 'in Christ'. It is clear that their loyalty is to, the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments). This is identical to the behavior of the Jews of 2000 odd years ago, who denied and persecuted Jesus and then aided his torture and crucifixion.

Esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments serves these cult people better. God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments do not suit or serve them. However they do not openly admit that they are O.T. people. They pretend to be Christians and this is their grave sin.

Fact is they are neither O.T. people nor N.T. people. They simply want to be on the Christian N.T. bandwagon while being O.T. Mosaic people. They are simply a cult people anchored on their own made up and half-baked ideas. They are simply pleasing their own carnal selves and falsely seeking to legitimize their action by pretending to be and falsely projecting that they are, Christians.

They conveniently deny and pull down Christianity and the Spirit of Jesus, to serve their own agenda. They are routinely denying, persecuting and crucifying the the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus 24-7. This is the plain and simple fact.

Christians are people who have and who exercise their, God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments), ye are fallen from grace.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of false prophets presenting themselves as pastor priests etc. of Christianity. They are anchoring hundreds of thousands of false christian churches and misguiding hundreds and thousands of their charges . . . which add up to at least a billion strong traditional Christians who are not Christians at all. Authentic Christianity is totally foreign to these billion or so people.

This is the fact that is clearly and literally confirmed by KJV N.T. revelations.

The fact is that none of the billion strong traditional Christian know that: Christians are people who have and who exercise their, God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. They are all kept in foolish-ville, while in root to a very sad place.

Clearly this must be so because a billion people who all share the same ideology cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the few who know scriptures and the power of God and therefore do not err and are the few who are chosen. A billion strong who share the same ideology cannot be a few. And indeed only a few make it:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians are simply a billion strong people who are misled by false prophets. They are certainly not the chosen few.

The time to awaken is now. Become opened to truth and I will help you. The time to dismiss/relegate one's ego and ask simple questions, like a child, is now. This is how one becomes open to truth. Throw out all your knowing, about Christianity, it is all erroneous and ask about everything with total child like innocence. And I will simply provide literal KJV N.T. revelations as answers.

In these last days, please start over your Christian exposure, like an innocent kindergarten child . . . and you will get truth, not err and be among the last who are chosen first:

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

. . . every thing will be done in plain sight and open hearing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Inside the earth is hell and beyond the surface of earth is heaven.

Inside the earth is hell and beyond the surface of earth is heaven.

The fact is that none of the billion strong traditional Christians know that: Christians are people who have and who exercise their, God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

The billion strong traditional Christians are all kept in deception and foolish-ville, while in route to a very sad place.

This is the work of Satan's operative on earth. They are actively recruiting unsuspecting people for hell inside the earth with Satan.

Indeed when traditional Christians die on earth, they are all buried, spirit and all, with their dead physical bodies, in the earth in hell with Satan for an very indefinite stay. Since Jesus physically left earth, some of these traditional Christians are already inside the earth in hell with Satan for as long as 2000 odd years.

Those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love are Christians. They are in Christ and they differ in no way from Jesus Christ. When they die they rise, in their spirit bodies, in three days, like Jesus, to be like angels in heaven.

Indeed, how many of the billion strong traditional Christians know the above truth?

How many of the billion strong traditional Christians know that because they do not become converted while they live, when they die the following happen to them:

1. they are buried in hell together with both their spirit body and dead physical body, inside the earth, with Satan, for an indefinite stay.
2. they do not rise, in their spirit bodies, in three days, like Jesus, to be like angels in heaven and so, simply let only their dead physical bodies be buried in the earth (totally without them).

How many of the billion strong traditional Christians know that to be converted means to be transformed from being dead to one's own heart or spirit to being awaken or aware of one's own heart or spirit?

How many of the billion strong traditional Christians know the benefit of becoming awaken to or aware of, one's own heart or spirit whiles one live on earth? An important benefit is that when one dies, one is able to separate one's spiritual body from one dead physical body. Then one can rise, in one's spiritual body, in three days, like Jesus, to be like an angel in heaven and so, simply let only one's dead physical bodies be buried in the earth (totally without him or her).

This prevents one from being buried, spirit and all, with one's dead physical body inside the earth in hell, with Satan, for an indefinite stay.

Fact is Satan is ruler of a world inside the depths of earth. He is anxious to have people sent to him for unlimited stays. On the other hand the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus rules a mansion in God's house in spirit heaven and He is anxious to have people sent to Him.

Humans have a free choice. They can choose to go (or work towards going) to, the denser reality inside the earth (i.e. hell) or the lighter reality, outside (above) the earth (i.e. spirit heaven). There are worlds/realities in both directions:

1. they can be converted (i.e. become spiritually aware) and then commune with, embrace and be led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus while they live. Then, when they die, they can be separated from their dead physical body and rise in their spiritual bodies, in three days, like Jesus Christ, to be with Jesus, like angels in heaven or
2. do not become converted, (i.e. remain 'the dead') and be totally consumed by a grand or other material life while they live on earth. Then, when they die, they will be unaware and their dead counterparts will bury them, with their spiritual bodies and dead physical bodies inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for an infinite stay.

One can use one's present life on earth as a school, as opposed to not going to school and having a material life. One can use this life for gaining more actualization so as to go on to better places, to do greater things and to have a better life.

In this life on earth one can choose to do things so that when one die, one can go either into the inner realms of earth (hell) or to the outer spirit realms of earth (heaven).

That is, in this life, one can do things to become more spiritually actualized so that one can be more functional and more capable on this earth and at better (more magical) places.

Or, in this life, one can chose to simply have a material life on earth.

Also, in this life, one can also stagnate or loose spiritual and other skills.

The dead who does not seek spiritual awareness (i.e. conversion) looses every thing (even if he/she gained billions) and goes into the deep hell within earth. He or she gains no upward heavenly mobility to more expanded, lighter, magical and dream like realities. He or she gets dragged down to darker, heavier, (more crouched/compacted) realms inside the depths of earth.

12 For whosoever hath (i.e. the spiritually aware), to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not (i.e. the spiritually dead), from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

One's treasures of earth will drag one into the depths of earth. The treasures of the dead are totally of earth. One's treasures on earth is one's ballast and baggage that drags one to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

One's treasures of heaven (spiritual awareness and spiritual gifts) will lift one up high into the heavens. The starting heavenly treasures of the spiritually aware is his or her spiritual awareness. Thereafter the heavenly treasures of a spiritually aware person can grow exponentially and unlimited.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The fact is that none of the billion strong traditional Christians know that: Christians are people who have and who exercise their, God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

The billion strong traditional Christians are all kept in deception and foolish-ville, while in route to a very sad place.

This is the work of Satan's operative on earth. They are actively recruiting unsuspecting people for hell inside the earth with Satan.

Indeed when traditional Christians die on earth, they are all buried, spirit and all, with their dead physical bodies, in the earth in hell with Satan for an very indefinite stay. Since Jesus physically left earth, some of these traditional Christians are already inside the earth in hell with Satan for as long as 2000 odd years.

Those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love are Christians. They are in Christ and they differ in no way from Jesus Christ. When they die they rise, in their spirit bodies, in three days, like Jesus, to be like angels in heaven.

Indeed, how many of the billion strong traditional Christians know the above truth?

How many of the billion strong traditional Christians know that because they do not become converted while they live, when they die the following happen to them:

1. they are buried in hell together with both their spirit body and dead physical body, inside the earth, with Satan, for an indefinite stay.
2. they do not rise, in their spirit bodies, in three days, like Jesus, to be like angels in heaven and so, simply let only their dead physical bodies be buried in the earth (totally without them).

How many of the billion strong traditional Christians know that to be converted means to be transformed from being dead to one's own heart or spirit to being awaken or aware of one's own heart or spirit?

How many of the billion strong traditional Christians know the benefit of becoming awaken to or aware of, one's own heart or spirit whiles one live on earth? An important benefit is that when one dies, one is able to separate one's spiritual body from one dead physical body. Then one can rise, in one's spiritual body, in three days, like Jesus, to be like an angel in heaven and so, simply let only one's dead physical bodies be buried in the earth (totally without him or her).

This prevents one from being buried, spirit and all, with one's dead physical body inside the earth in hell, with Satan, for an indefinite stay.

Fact is Satan is ruler of a world inside the depths of earth. He is anxious to have people sent to him for unlimited stays. On the other hand the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus rules a mansion in God's house in spirit heaven and He is anxious to have people sent to Him.

Humans have a free choice. They can choose to go (or work towards going) to, the denser reality inside the earth (i.e. hell) or the lighter reality, outside (above) the earth (i.e. spirit heaven). There are worlds/realities in both directions:

1. they can be converted (i.e. become spiritually aware) and then commune with, embrace and be led by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus while they live. Then, when they die, they can be separated from their dead physical body and rise in their spiritual bodies, in three days, like Jesus Christ, to be with Jesus, like angels in heaven or
2. do not become converted, (i.e. remain 'the dead') and be totally consumed by a grand or other material life while they live on earth. Then, when they die, they will be unaware and their dead counterparts will bury them, with their spiritual bodies and dead physical bodies inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for an infinite stay.

One can use one's present life on earth as a school, as opposed to not going to school and having a material life. One can use this life for gaining more actualization so as to go on to better places, to do greater things and to have a better life.

In this life on earth one can choose to (grow) i.e. one can choose to do things so that when one die, one can go either into the inner realms of earth (hell) or to the outer spirit realms of earth (heaven).

Also, in this life, one can do things to become more spiritually actualized so that one can be more functional and more capable on this earth and at better (more magical) places.

Also, in this life, one can also stagnate or loose spiritual and other skills.

The dead who does not seek spiritual awareness (i.e. conversion) looses every thing (even if he/she gained billions) and goes into the deep hell within earth. He or she gains no upward heavenly mobility to more expanded, lighter, magical and dream like realities. He or she gets dragged down to darker, heavier, (more crouched/compacted) realms inside the depths of earth.

12 For whosoever hath (i.e. the spiritually aware), to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not (i.e. the spiritually dead), from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

One's treasures of earth will drag one into the depths of earth. The treasures of the dead are totally of earth. One's treasures on earth is one's ballast and baggage that drags one to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

One's treasures of heaven (spiritual awareness and spiritual gifts) will lift one up high into the heavens. The starting heavenly treasures of the spiritually aware is his or her spiritual awareness. Thereafter the heavenly treasures of a spiritually aware person can grow exponentially and unlimited.

Never forget, every post here ends up searchable by the web. You may not be generating mass response, debate or dialogue, but people are indeed stopping by to see what you are saying.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Gurucam

Never forget, every post here ends up searchable by the web. You may not be generating mass response, debate or dialogue, but people are indeed stopping by to see what you are saying.

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Thanks. That is fine.

The promise is that truth will be made available to all, in these last day.

My mission in the body of Christ, under grace of God, is simply to post truth as literally confirmed by KJV N.T. revelations.

I am not given to attempt to sell truth.

Also, anyone is free to show that my posts are not literally supported by KJV N.T. revelations.

People are left to exercise their free choice. One is free to like my posts or reject them. This is how it must be. Everyone is accountable for himself.

It is confirmed that genuine seeker of truth are few. This is why few know scriptures and the power of God and few do not err and few are chosen:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Fact is, few ask so that it shall be given onto them; few seek, so that they shall find; few knock, so that it shall be opened unto them:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

The very great majority use and distort scriptures to have it support their self determined interests and agendas.

At all events, the following KJV N.T. revelations, seem infallible:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

. . . who, but a few, listens.

. . . who but a few, ask, so that it shall be given onto them. Who but a few seek so that they shall find. Who but a few knock so that it shall be opened unto them.

. . . and indeed who but a few are chosen.

Galatians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

In the name of Christianity, millions of false prophets/evangelists/priests/ etc, delight in delivering what is pleasing to their congregations, so as to get fat tithes and offerings. It is all about selling something that their supporters want to hear. It is all about fooling their charges, so that they are happy to give tithes and offering and every one is happy.

And of course such congregations also delight in having their corrupt, comfortable and self-serving ideas reaffirmed in 'church' . . . this is the fabric of the billion strong traditional Christianity. They are simply buying endorsements.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The divine Gift that is Christianity . . . few actually know it:.

The divine Gift that is Christianity . . . few actually know it:.

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

The following details how one can be converted. To be converted means to have a heart or spirit that is no longer 'waxed gross'. It does not come by parroting slogans . . . without knowing, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, from actual experience, through one's own heart or spirit (like Paul did).

When one confess that Jesus is in heaven, it must be that one commune (from personal experience,) with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit, as Paul did, and so, one knows (from personal experience) that Jesus rose to spirit heaven and is alive in spirit heaven. The path to achieving this wisdom, (from personal experience,) starts with becoming 'converted':

One must be converted from having a heart that is waxed gross to one whose heart is no longer waxed gross, so that one can search one's heart to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. Then when one is led into all of one's works by this one becomes a child of God/Christian/Saints/saved and delivered.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To live without being converted and led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love is clearly to choose hell instead of heaven, both on earth and in the spirit realm.

To believe in Jesus is to be led unconditionally into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do.

Also, one who believes in Jesus has God's given freedom, liberty and justification as well as, God's instruction, to transgress the ten commandments so as to unconditionally serve/do what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart or spirit . . . this is the path to God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in the spirit realm.

The above is the divine Gift that is Christianity.

Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 15 KJV N.T., above, also confirms that parables were not intended to deliver and do not include, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are not hidden in parables. Jesus confirmed that parables were given to people who were not given/chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus also confirmed that parables were given to take away what they have, not add any thing to them.

This means that if you use parables you are simply among 'the dead who are burying the dead'. You are simply the dead who are burying each other (in hell).

The 'follow Jesus' path was clearly given in Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 15 KJV N.T., above,. This has absolutely nothing to do with parables. By choosing parables one is choosing 'the dead bury their dead' path.

Jesus had and continue to have two agendas, as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

'Follow me' is heaven bound. 'let the dead bury their dead' is hell bound.

1. Those who 'follow Jesus' esteem, use, promote and invoke only those few deliveries which Jesus made only to His disciples, in private session among them. . . . only the disciples were given by God to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The result is that those who follow Jesus transgress the ten commandments and other tenants in scriptures, so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. This is the fundamentals of the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven.
2. 'The dead who bury their dead' esteem, use, promote and invoke both, the ten commandments and parables.

. . . the above information is clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T.

. . . from the above information, know thyself and others. Indeed, also, know thy destination.

'Many are called', they are the billion strong traditional Christians. However the very great majority are misled by false prophets, because the very great majority err and are not chosen (for God's kingdom of heaven).

. . . only a few do not err and are chosen (for God's kingdom of heaven).

Do not ignore critical information so as to prop-up your own 'short term' self serving righteousness.

For example, do not let your spiritually dead spouse invoke the ten commandments on you so as to keep you locked in a loveless/spiritless union with him or her. Instead let your spiritually dead spouse leave or you depart the union. Break free from loveless/spiritless companionship/associations and definitely break free from loveless/spiritless sex. And especially break free from loveless/spiritless procreative sex, at any and all forums. Such fruits are not good, they are children of the flesh.

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

. . . indeed some children are unclean from birth, like Ishmael.

Last edited:

Gurucam

2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples were given to follow Jesus.

2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples were given to follow Jesus.

2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples were given, by God, to follow Jesus. This meant that only they were selected by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And only the twelve disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven very privately from Jesus.

Since then, billions of traditional Christians have been scratching around in all the wrong KJV N.T. verses to get these mysteries.

These mysteries were previously hidden. They were only now being made available to only the twelve disciples, through Jesus. These mysteries are revealed only in a few revelations in the KJV N.T. They are definitely not everywhere in the KJV N.T.. Also they are not at all in the O.T.:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Many more than Jesus twelve disciples tried to follow Jesus however none were given to discern the hidden mystery which is Jesus' New spirit and Spirit based covenant that was and continue to be without the ten commandments. They were simply not converted. (they were spiritually dead, also called 'the dead'.)

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The above confirm that Jesus twelve disciples were totally different from all other people who Jesus encountered and delivered too. Only the twelve were allowed to follow Jesus (therefore all others were 'the dead who would bury their dead', i.e. according to Jesus' instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead').

Jesus instructed a disciple:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus.

The disciples were chosen by God and given to Jesus so that only they could get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This was God's will. No others were chosen/given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This confirms that one will find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, only in those few deliveries which Jesus made, only to his disciples in private sessions among only them. Not in parables which were given to all others.

It is commonly known that traditional Christians use the KJV N.T. willy-nilly.

The mystery of God's kingdom of heaven centered on righteousness of God that without the ten commandments.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

This was in total opposition to the tradition of the Jews. This mystery was hidden from O.T. people, until the advent of Jesus coming physically to earth. Fact is, back then, the material prosperity of many Jews resulted from their corrupt enforcement of the ten commandments on others.

This meant that righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments (i.e. the New covenant which Jesus came to established among them) would totally dethrone the Jews.

This meant that many Jews sought out Jesus mostly to undermine him. These Jews were ready, willing, able and determined to deny, persecute, torture and kill Jesus . . . and they succeeded.

Also others who were also, not given by God to know the mystery of His kingdom of heaven, sought out Jesus. These people could not understand or grasp Jesus New spirit and Spirit based message and they too sought to deny and persecuted and even torture Jesus.

Jesus had to deliver things to all these people. And He was not given by God, to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to them. Fact is they could not grasp, understand or appreciate these mysteries because they were the dead (i.e. the spiritually dead). They were not yet converted.

Also, it was and continue to be, Jesus and God's plan to fill the surface of earth with only the kind of people who were given by God to know and use the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Their aim was and continue to be, to reestablish God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. The sad fact was none of the great masses of people who Jesus travel among could qualify for God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. These masses were fit only to create and live in hell on earth.

This was Jesus predicament, 2000 odd years ago. Jesus had to deal with this situation adequately. Jesus had to appease, fool and distract the masses. This determined the content of Jesus' public and parable deliveries. He could not tell these masses that the ten commandments must be done away with (the Jew would have kill him immediately), nor could He tell them the other mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

On the one hand Jesus had to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only His disciples, privately, before he was tortured and crucified. And this required telling the disciples that they must transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This was of itself very offensive to the Jews. However it had to done. This wisdom was the essentials of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the New covenant which replace the Old flawed covenant. This was hidden from those people, up to that point.

This is the New covenant which replaced the Old flawed covenant:

On the other hand, Jesus had to find a way to manage, appease and distract the Jews and all others, who wanted to destroy persecute, punish and/or kill him for delivering the New covenant that was without the ten commandments.

Jesus dealt with this by delivering the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (the New covenant which giveth Truth and life eternal) to only His disciples in very private sessions among only them. This is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus as discerned through one's own heart or spirit.

Simultaneously Jesus delivered parables and also reaffirmed the Old covenant which killeth, to everyone else, they were the unaware (spiritually dead) masses. Then Jesus instructed that his disciples, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus wrote them off.

And Jesus clearly confirmed, to His disciples, that parables do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus also confirm that parables were given to the masses to take away what they had for they were not worthy in their present spiritually dead state.

However, Jesus also left the technique through which spiritually dead people (the dead) can be converted to spiritually aware people and so become given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

The evidence suggests that the Jews of old, infiltrated and corrupted Christianity. This is why the ten commandments are so completely but corruptly held to be a part of Christianity. Fact is only the spiritually dead will esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith (i.e. spiritual awareness through conversion).
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

The evidence suggest that Jews of old, are the unawares (i.e. unaware of their spirit), false, spying brethren mentioned in:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

. . . seems that the billion strong traditional Christians are still being fooled and used and deprived of the path to salvation and deliverance, through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Clearly many false prophets rose and deceive many. Jesus prophesied this 2000 odd years ago:

Jesus also prophesied the following:

This is now changing rapidly and exponentially, under grace of God. This was promised to be the reality in the fullness of time when God's kingdom of heaven finally come to earth.

It was prophesied that truth will surface with absolute clarity, in these last days, so as to offer a last opportunity for "the dead' to become converted to spiritual awareness and so become given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You are invited to come on board now, before too late is the cry:

The billion strong traditional Christians, were gravely misled by false prophets. They are esteeming, using, promoting and invoking some corrupt ideas that simply resembles Christianity. Therefore they are not Christians. At any event, they cannot be the chosen few.

There is no in-between. One has to get it totally right.

At best traditional Christians can get it 'right', now, in these last days. This is their last window of opportunity.

Traditional Christians, can come onto authentic Christianity in these lasts days. These posts are offering the literal truth and the clear path to Christianity, as literally confirmed by KJV N.T. revelations.

Those who come onto Christianity now, will be the last to Christianity before all opportunities are totally closed off. This will make them 'the last who are (chosen) first':

Last edited:

Gurucam

The new reality and new requirement on earth:

The new reality and new requirement on earth:

Due to recent realigning of heavenly bodies (i.e. the sun, moon planets etc), Grace/consciousness on the surface of earth is increasing exponentially. This is transforming the human reality and human needs on the surface of earth. Transformation is in progress.

This is creating heaven on earth. Also judgment and dispatching is at hand.

Before it was enough for leaders, rulers and other people, on earth, to be simply left brain actualized (i.e simply intellectual and lettered oriented). This defines a spiritually dead person ('the dead').

Now leaders, rulers and others, on earth, must also be right brain actualized. Leaders and rulers must posses Gift of the Spirits in their disciplines. This defines a converted person. One who has transformed from being 'the dead' to being spiritually aware and in live communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through one's own heart or spirit. This is well beyond the reach of the very great majority of past leaders.

1 Corinthians: 12 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

Up until recently, the dominating world wide reality was determined by and ruled by intellectual/letters people (based only on their five physical senses detection and discernment). They were the leaders and rich people of the world. They were actualized through O.T. techniques and ideologies.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus confirmed:

Matthew: 19 King James Version (KJV)
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

The reason for this is that, at that time and up to recently, rich people were spiritually dead people who were very steeped in spiritual dead-ness. They delighted in the ways of 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) and they excelled in the ways of the dead.

In order to be materially successful in the world, prior to the recent changes in heavenly bodies realignment, one had to be just like the leaders and rulers of the recent past. One had to be very physically anchored (one had to be strongly 'the dead'). One had to have extremely refined one's spiritually deadest tool.

The tools of the dead are intellectual and letters which are derived through physical senses interfacing with the creation. Fact is the letter killeth. The more a person becomes lettered the more spiritually dead he/she becomes.

2 Corinthian: 3 KJV N.T.
36 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Up to recently, in order to be rich and powerful in the world one had to be consumed by one's physical side and materialism. One had to develop one's physical side to the extreme. This is the O.T. (physical) way of life which is totally different from the N.T. (spirit) way of life.

To be consumed by one's physical side/capability (and not at all by one's spirit side/capabilities) is to savors the things of man and not the things of God:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

A person who so strongly and successfully savor his physical side/capabilities cannot be convinced of other ways/techniques for achieving power and earning riches. He cannot be converted from being 'the dead' to being spiritual aware. Indeed it easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a materially successful person who is powerfully anchored on O.T. (physical) ideologies and physical techniques to become spiritually aware. And so be enabled to enter into the kingdom of God. Such a person inevitably enters hell.

The more powerful and successful such a person is, i.e. based on his/her physically based paradigm and intellectual/lettered actualization, the more distant he/she is from spirit and spiritual actualization . . . which can earn one even more more power and material and other wealth on earth and in spirit heaven.

Fact is, if a person (and his generation) has power and a very good material life based on their traditional approach to life, it is not possible for them to even consider another approach. They will be totally dead to any other way of gaining power, wealth and life.

The sad fact is thing has changed drastically. The time of these old traditionalists has passed. Their skill and way of earning power and wealth is no longer supported on the surface of earth. New and different skills are supported on the surface of earth. These new skills are beyond the physical. These are spiritual skills.

An entirely new guard (of leaders and rulers) is required. They will rise naturally and spontaneously. Under grace of God, the Old is dying every where to give way to the New. Essentially this is the dying of O.T. ideologies to give way to N.T. ideologies. This will also dismiss O.T. people from the surface and leave only N.T. on the surface of earth.

It took 2000 odd years to transform the world wide reality from O.T. to N.T.. A recent realignment of heavenly bodies has precipitated this New (N.T.) reality on the surface of earth. The time is at hand. This is through, ever increasing, 'not seen', all pervading Grace of God/Consciousness.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

To be on the right hand of Jesus is to be spiritually aware and spiritually actualized (i.e. to be converted) and in possession of Gifts of the Spirit. A child of God. This is to be spiritually/intuitively actualized. This is to be right brain actualized. These people are said to have their treasures in heaven.

To be on the left hand of Jesus is to be 'the dead'. A child of the flesh. This is to simply be intellectual/lettered. This is to be only left brain actualized. These people are said to have their treasures on earth. Treasures of earth belong to earth and the depths of earth. If this was one's life on earth, then Hell, inside the depths of earth, with Satan, will be one final destination.

One must be on the right side of Jesus to inherit (to be relevant to) the surface of earth at this time. The surface of earth is now conformed to intuitions, spirit and Spirit.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For the past 2000 odd years, intellectual/lettered people who were anchored in physicality (i.e. people anchored in 'what you see is what there is'), i.e. O.T. people have dominated and enslaved spiritually aware people (who were well aware of a not seen reality), i.e. N.T. people.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

O.T. people are spiritually dead people. They look to things at are seen and temporal.

N.T. people are spiritually aware. They look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal.

As it was before and as it continue to be up to now, O.T. people persecuted N.T. people. This is always the case. 2000 odd years ago, the Jews were O.T. people and they persecuted Jesus who was a N.T. person. This never stops. Separating N.T. people from O.T. people is the only solution:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Now they will be separated.

Now O.T. people will be cast out (to a destination totally fitting to their unawares disposition). They will be among people of only their own kind). They are 'the dead' who will be among only 'the dead'.

The above is allegory. It is a fullness of time prophetic/division based on the two covenants. The fullness of time is at hand.

Now, only spiritually aware people who are led by spirit and Spirit will be left to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven. These include the few (authentic) Christians, Saints, children of God, the saved and chosen to rise from among the billion or so who were called to Christianity.

These are the few who were converted (i.e. became spiritually aware and unconditionally embraced, esteemed, used, promoted and invoked the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Spiritually aware people who embrace and are led by spirit and Spirit of Jesus are the ones who actively exercised their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

This is not like the saints, etc. of Peter's church. The saints of peter's church are man made saints. They are not God made saints. They are not the real thing. They are of the letter and laws and not of spirit and Spirit. . . . do not be misled. Peter, his church and his commission are a re-hatched O.T. commission.

Authentic Saints can be only in Paul's commission which has nothing to do with Peter, Peter's church and Peter's commission. Only Paul's commission is anchored on the N.T.

Currently through recent realigning of heavenly bodies, the surface of earth is transforming to God's kingdom of heaven (Eden).

It seem that now and for eternity, spiritually aware people who are anchored on spirit and Spirit (N.T. people), will inherit the surface of earth and intellectual/lettered people (O.T. people) who were and are anchored in physicality ('what you see is what there is') will be teleported to be resident in hell, inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

There are just two ways to soweth:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There are just two destinations, to be reaped:

There is no in-between.

This is the transformation that is moving the surface of earth, at this time. Jesus time is at hand on the surface of earth. And Jesus is N.T. not at all O.T..

Jesus is not at all about the ten commandments. Jesus is totally about God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love.

Clearly the billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. Clearly they were not on board with Jesus and the N.T.. They were on board with Moses and other O.T. people. Christ has benefited them nothing and they were never under grace.

If you are a traditional Christian this is your last opportunity to come onto truth and Christ based on accurate literal revelations from the KJV N.T.

. . . do you get this fully? Or do you have questions? Do not be blind in these last days. Ask for literal KJV N.T. support for any statement above. I will provide it handsomely. There are scores of other KJV N.T. revelations which totally and literally support the above.

This is your gift of truth in these last days.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Native people of the past were spiritual N.T. people.

Native people of the past were spiritual N.T. people.

Native people of the past were spiritual N.T. people. They were intuits, not intellectuals. They lived through spirit and Spirit. They soweth to the Spirit and shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. These were 'believers'.

Fact is, the people who over ran and destroyed these native people (and seized their land etc.) were spiritually dead people. They were O.T. people, 'the dead'. These people live through only flesh. They soweth to their flesh and shall of the flesh reap corruption. These were 'unbelievers'. They were intellectuals not intuits. They were like the Jews (O.T. people) who denied and persecuted Jesus (a N.T. person) and then aided his torture and crucifixion.

O.T. people (children of the flesh) will be separated from N.T. people (children of promise/children of God). N.T. people will inherit and O.T. people will be cast out. This is the final solution:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Judgment will be according to how one soweth:

The destinations are just two, hell or heaven:

Seems that final judgment and separation (i.e. inheriting or casting out) time is at hand. N.T. people and O.T. people will not be together.

This relate to people currently on earth. Soon those who sowth to the flesh (O.T. people) will be teleported out of here, in one block to another destination. This will leave those who soweth to spirit (N.T. people) to inherit the surface which is now converting to God's kingdom of heaven.

Matthews: 34 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Current rising grace/consciousness, on the surface of earth, operates on the population like a heat wave. It will simply take out spiritually dead people (the unprepared, not converted and/or not spiritually actualized) in one fell sweep. This is simply a natural and spontaneous occurrence, when grace/consciousness rises, unprecedentedly, on the surface of earth. We are, currently, at one of these times.

This is due to current realigning of heavenly bodies. The Mayans and others knew of this coming realignment of heavenly bodies, which precipitates God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. They will be returning to the surface of earth soon.

The abrupt end of the Mayan's calendar simply marked the end of a dark age (i.e. under O.T. people) and the beginning of the transformation of the earth's surface to a New Age (a N.T. Age) that will herald their relevance on and return to the surface of earth.

Current events are also related to the natural and spontaneous conversion of the surface of earth to God's kingdom of heaven.

Those who have passed on are already either in spirit heaven or hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan, depending on how they soweth during their life on the surface of earth.

Those who are in spirit heaven will have automatic access to the surface of earth, in physical bodies, if they wish. Those in hell will not have access to the surface of earth. The surface is no longer able to sustain the lives of both 'the dead' (O.T. people) and the spiritually aware (N.T. people). The time for 'the dead' (O.T. people) on earth will soon be totally passed.

Traditional Christians believe that God's kingdom of heaven is a place where everyone esteem, uses, promotes, invokes and uphold the ten commandments perfectly. They are so absolutely misled. The ten commandments are for temporary use. They are a schoolmaster only to the dead'. The ten commandments have nothing to do with God's kingdom of heaven, on earth or any where else.

The sad prophesy is that from among the billion or so traditional Christians, only a few will be chosen for God's kingdom of heaven on earth. That is, only a few are actually N.T. people. The very great majority of them are O.T. people misguidedly masquerading as N.T. people.

. . . the time to awaken is now.

I am sorry if my post seems 'dooms day'. It better to know the truth than to be pampered with things that are false.

Total pampering, deception and baseless wishful thinking seem to dominate traditional Christianity.

Traditional Christians are taught to express passionate opposition to any idea that contradict their beliefs, even if these are supported by very clear and literal KJV N.T. revelations. They behave as though they are wounded mortally. Some are ready to do serious battle with no regard for revelations in the KJV N.T. So, they are generally left with their corrupt ideas and teaching. They become the dead who are buried by their dead counterparts.

Fact is, if one does not know truth one is upholding corruption and then one is simply the dead being buried by one's dead counterpart.

Traditional Christians do not realize the serious negative consequence of esteeming a false belief.

If you speak to ten of them you can get ten different renditions of truth. And none of these renditions are supported by KJV N.T. revelations. Also all of these renditions were conditioned into their respective heads. They are all pawns.

They do not realize the importance of an endless search for truth in the KJV N.T.

Fact is there is no forgiveness. There is simply straight judgment, according to how one soweth, and then delivery to either hell or heaven. It is totally impersonal. One simply have to get it right.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To soweth to the Spirit so that one shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting, is simply to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

Gurucam

Please know the false Christian churches where the dead bury their dead:

Please know the false Christian churches where the dead bury their dead:

The importance of:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The above confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not at all in the Old Testament nor is it every where in the KJV N.T.

The above confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was made available only to His Saints. Saints are Christians, i.e. the chosen few, not the many called.

This mystery was given only to the disciples, in very private session among only them. Therefore it was intended that the disciple would be Saints. This is when the hidden mysteries came to earth among those people, not before:

This mystery relates to what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love can do for Saints:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

This has nothing to do with the written scriptures which are the letter which killeth. This has every thing to do with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love who brings All Truth and giveth life.

2 Corinthians: 3
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

In Christianity (i.e. those who follow Jesus), there are no 'full', 'half' or any other kind of gospel churches. Christian churches are totally not physically manifested. Christians are under direct and individualized communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through each of their own individual 'not seen' hearts or spirits.

Christianity is not a Sunday morning affair. This is not at all a physical affair (gathering) with one or more man priests in a physical church building. Christians are informed, guided and led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love all the time. This a perpetual, totally individualized, private and 'not seen', live, second by second, 24-7 affair.

'Full', 'half' or any other kind of gospel churches are spiritual killing field. They are churches of the letters which killeth. They are not the church of the Spirit which giveth life. These are not the churches of those who follow Jesus.

These 'full', 'half' or any other kind of gospel churches are churches of the dead who are burying their dead. They are the billion strong traditional Christians who cannot be the chosen few. They cannot be the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life, eternal. These churches are described as follows:

2 Timothy: 3 KJV N.T.
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

The power of God lies in live direct intuitive ('not seen') communion with the Spirit of Jesus. One must be converted to access this communion.

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

The following details how one can be converted. To be converted means to have a heart or spirit that is no longer 'waxed gross'. Then one searches one's no longer waxed gross heart or spirit and achieve live communion with the Spirit of Jesus. When one is led into one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, as discerned by searching one's own heart, one enters God's kingdom of heaven and lives there. One must pray for, say and do these things even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is to a Christian.

Being a Christian does not come by parroting slogans . . . without knowing, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, from actual experience, through one's own heart or spirit (like Paul did):

Last edited:

Gurucam

'Fullness of time' deliveries of truth, from the Spirit, is a sign of the times.

'Fullness of time' deliveries of truth, from the Spirit, is a sign of the times.

My post are not my own ideas. These are 'fullness of time' deliveries from the Spirit' which are totally, holistically and literally supported by revelations from the KJV N.T.

Under Grace of God, my posts conform to:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

The above is the behavior of (authentic) Christians in the fullness of time. It is not at all about parroting learned scriptures.

It is about live communion with the Holy Spirit through the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit. And getting truth, intuitively, though this live and direct channel and delivering this truth, openly, in these last days, so that the last shall be first.

My posts and threads are the fullness of time (parable free and killeth free) gospel which is being published in all land in these last days. This is not the bible which are letters which killeth.

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The 'dooms day', 'end of times' events mentioned in scriptures are parables (i.e. not to be taken to be true).

Those 'doom day', 'end of time' events are the on going reality in hell inside the earth with Satan.

Those 'doom day', 'end of time' events will not occur on the surface of earth which is being converted to God's kingdom of heaven, as we speak.

Those things simply describe how 'the dead' experience their teleportation to hell.

When the dead are teleported to hell, inside the depths of earth, with Satan, they will experience delusion. They will have the delusion that the surface of earth is transforming to their new hell destination.

They will not realize that they have simply entered a different place that was always hell where these 'doom day', 'end of time' events is the perpetual (on going) reality.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

The above is the every day, on-going reality inside the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

The above statement, "let him that readeth understand" is very important. This confirms that those 'doom day', 'end of time' events are not intended to be general (face value) knowledge and general understanding.

Only those who are converted and 'in Christ', are given to know their meaning. Fact is these things happens in consciousness (in the spirit realm), not physically.

It happens in the spirit realm of 'the dead' when they die on earth. This is when Satan comes to claim them and drag them to hell inside the earth, with him.

However, at that time, they perceive these events to be happening physically. This will be their living reality at that time and onward. This is the torture of hell.

It should be dawning on you now, how critical it is to get your Christian information absolutely right. Parroting slogans will not do it. One must be converted and then achieve live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and be led by Him.

That is, if while you live on earth, you achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus through your own heart or spirit and you are totally obedient to this Spirit, even if you have to transgress the ten commandments then:

. . . when you die, Satan and those events would not be your experience. When you die, your experience will be, Jesus receiving you and taking you to His mansion in God's house in spirit heaven. This is the mansion which Jesus has prepared for those who follow Him whiles they were on earth.

Being careless, egoistic, pigheaded and/or misinformed about truth (Christianity), can and will simply earn one entry into hell, with Satan.

The above two experiences will occur in a wholesale manner at the final 'fullness of time' separation, even to people in physical bodies.

Could you imagine masses of living people experiencing hell in their unseen reality and physically reacting to it, right here on earth, in the fullness of time? . . . it seems that those who God wish to destroy, He first make mad.

The exponentially increasing Grace/Consciousness on the surface of earth will increasingly make it impossible for people, who are not enlighten in Christ, to face-up to their transgressions, wasted life/opportunity and folly. However the exponentially increasing Grace/Consciousness on the surface of earth will also awaken them to their transgressions, wasted life/opportunity and folly.

Serious depression, madness and death are on the cards. This will result from the following:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God (on the surface of earth), and you yourselves thrust out.

Isaac and his generation became converted and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. These ceased being Jews and became the chosen few Christians.

On the other hand, Ishmael and his generation remained Jews. They continued to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

For the past 2000 odd years when these two set of people die the following happened: Isaac and his generation always inherited and will continue to inherit, God's kingdom of heaven (in the spirit realm). Where as, Ismael and his generation have always been and will continue to be, cast out:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Casting out applies to anyone who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments (even in the slightest way). These are O.T. people. This has to do with:

Inheriting applies to those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. These are N.T. people in Christ. This has to do with:

Last edited:

Gurucam

the only Temple of God in existence now and forever is made of living people, but the verses refer to the churches of the end times apostacy.

LA

Up to recently, two churches existed on earth (the O.T. and the N.T. churches). These are based on the two covenants which were both relevant on earth up to recently:

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; 1.) the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 2.) But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The first flawed covenant (the O.T.) is the ten commandments, also called 'the law of sin and death' and 'Moses' law'. This is a flesh based covenant.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The above confirms that the 'thou shall not covert'
1. create 'the motion of sin' and
2. it is for those in the flesh and
3. it killeth.
4. cause one to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh (like Ishmael).

The above confirms that when one transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments, so as to serve spirit/love, one brings forth only fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac).

:idea: The above defines the ten commandments to be the law of sin and death. And they must be dropped and transgressed in order to serve spirit/love.

That is, the ten commandments (the O.T.) must be totally dropped and transgressed. It must die and be trampled on, to give way to the N.T. covenant.

The second covenant (the N.T.) is spirit and Spirit based. It is the following:

(Have no doubt that the ten commandments are the law of sin and earth. The 'thou shall not covert' commandment was found to be unto death . . . Offer no bluff or 'lemon used car sales man antics' to bring the ten commandments into Christianity)

The second covenant (the N.T.) was given to replaced the first flawed covenant (the O.T.):

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

A 2000 odd year window of opportunity for O.T./'flesh' people to become N.T./'spirit' people was given. This has now closed.

Have absolutely no doubt, those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the least way, are in the flesh and not in spirit and Spirit:

One must not cry about one's corrupt ways, one must correct one's corrupt ways.

The fullness of time is at hand. Now only one church (the N.T. church) can exist and is existing on the surface of earth.

Soon the O.T., the O.T. church and O.T. people will be cast out:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

Judgment is based on how one soweth:

8 For he that soweth to his flesh (i.e. according to the O.T.) shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit (i.e. according to the N.T.) shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Dispatching will be as follows:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand (i.e. N.T./spiritually aware people who serve spirit/love), Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand (i.e. O.T. spiritually dead people), Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above is plainly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T and there are scores of other literal KJV N.T. revelations which totally support the above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To be converted and healed by Jesus:

To be converted and healed by Jesus:

Each person has three possible ways of discerning the creation and living in the creation. This put them into the following three three categories or types of people:

1. The first is a human who has only his left brain hemisphere actualized (functional). Such a person discerns only the physical reality.

This person is called 'the dead' in Jesus' instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'. He is also called a child of the flesh and a Satan. He or she is led in his or her life on earth only by the flesh. Such a person accrue sin. Such a person is under the ten commandments until he/she becomes spiritually aware and 'in-Christ'.

2. The second is a human who also has his right brain hemisphere actualized (functional) and he is ruled erratically by both sides of his brain. Such a person discerns the spirit reality and this rules his physical life erratically. This is a converted person.

This is one who has been transformed from being 'the dead' to being spiritually aware. He is spiritually aware but not properly guided. He or she lives on this earth vicariously and erratically by flesh and spirit. Such a person accrue sin. Such a person, though physically and spiritually aware is still under the ten commandments until he/she becomes 'in-Christ'.

3. The third is a human who also has both his left and right brain hemisphere actualized (functional) and is ruled, in his/her physical life on earth, by in-puts from both brain hemispheres in a totally informed, smart and balanced manner. Such a person discerns both the physical and the spirit reality and is guided into his/her physical life, by the Spirit of Jesus who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Such a person is 'in-Christ'. Such a person is enlightened/perfect. He or she is a child of God. He/she lives in heaven on earth and heaven in the spirit realm. Such a person does not accrue sin. This person is physically aware, spiritually aware and 'in-Christ'.

No. 1 above, is one who is 'the dead' or a Satan or a child of the flesh. He has not been converted and is not healed by Jesus, i.e. not 'in-Christ'.

No. 2 above, is one who has only been converted but not healed by Jesus, i.e. not 'in-Christ'.

No. 3 above, is one who has been converted and healed by Jesus, i.e. 'in-Christ'.

5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To continue from post 99 above:

Post 99 relates to:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T., above, confirms that there were two presentations of Jesus, as follows:
1. the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord).
2. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus (who is Lord)

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV) above, mentions 'those on the left side of Jesus' and 'those on the right side of Jesus'.

1. To be on the left side of Jesus is to know only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord). This is done through left side brain functioning which is informed only by five physical senses interfacing. This is to look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal. This is physical discernment. This is to savorest the things of man. Here 'man' describes our physical body. This is to be 'the dead' or Satan or a 'child of the flesh'. This is physical discernment and physical interfacing.

2. To be on the right side of Jesus is to know the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus (who is Lord). This is done through right side brain functioning which is informed by intuitive interfacing. This is to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. This is to savorest the things of God. Our spirit is from heaven/God. When one is led by the Spirit of Jesus, one is a Christian and a child of God. This is spiritual discernment and spiritual interfacing.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Therefore the above is also related to:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

and

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan/Peter for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Only 'the (spiritually) dead' are to be sent to Peter's church so that they can be converted from being spiritual dead to being spiritually aware. Then they can move on to Paul's commission which is 'not seen', eternal and spirit and Spirit based.

The following is also a related revelation:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The above confirms that one must be converted (i.e. one must be transformed from being 'the dead' to being spiritually aware and intuitively actualized), in order to know the things of God.

And of course the above is all related to being converted and then being healed by Jesus:

. . . see next post

Last edited: