Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Gurucam

My posts draw only from the KJV N.T.

My posts do not ask anyone to draw on any other physically written or physically spoken works.

Also my posts do not make a judgment on the accuracy of the KJV N.T..

My posts are simply a cogent presentation of literal verses from the KJV N.T. that result in a complete (holistic) message that is totally and literally supported by all revelations in the KJV N.T..

My posts do not need to and do not, recognize any other authority or source.

In fact, at first reading of the KJV N.T., it is made clear that letter discernment counts for nothing in Christianity and counts for nothing generally.

All Truth/Knowledge comes only from a spiritual/intuitive connection with the none physical Spirit of Truth. Even the most informed 'wisdom' in any discipline come from this source. Put another way: 'knowledge is structured in consciousness'.

There is therefore no need to go through any human or their works, to get even the knowledge that they may have, write about, speak about and/or claim to be theirs.

One can by-pass all such people and things and go to the very source of All Knowledge.

The capacity to get All (and any) Knowledge from that all pervading 'not seen' Source is the only true and eternal actualization. This is described as storing your treasures in heaven. (one can be the best intellectually certified graduate, fact is, all one's treasures are on earth.)

Anyone can achieve the above actualization simply by taking a works, like the KJV N.T. and producing a cogent presentation of its literal verses, that results in a complete (holistic) message that is totally and literally supported by all revelations in the KJV N.T.. This is the path to truth in the KJV N.T. This is also the reason for having a KJV N.T. The KJV N.T. is given for use in this manner.

One might describe this as the 'intellectual' path to enlightenment. I am simply seeking to introduce this path here.

At all event, everyone needs a path to enlightenment in order to escape hell.

Last edited:

Interplanner

This is where the teaching of Christianity starts. One cannot use the KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly':

Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The above is how Jesus separated his disciples from all others.

Only the disciples were chosen or given by God to follow Jesus. Therefore everyone else were 'the dead who bury their dead'

Many more than the twelve disciples tried to follow Jesus. Jesus dismissed all, except the disciples. Only the twelve disciples were given by God and were allowed to 'follow Jesus'. Everyone, apart from the disciples, were 'the dead who were under Jesus other instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead':

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The above set the division and tone for all deliveries in the KJV N.T.

Jesus also confirmed the following:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The above fully establish the distinction between the disciples and everyone else who Jesus encountered and/or delivered too.

The above confirm that only the disciples were given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And indeed Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

In the above Jesus confirmed that He gave parables to everyone else, for the following reasons:

1. Jesus said that He gave parable to those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These people were not given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. Therefore Jesus would not hide these mysteries in parables. It is not a game.

One is either given by God to follow Jesus or one is among the dead who bury their dead.

2. Jesus said that He gave parables to them (i.e. those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) so that the little they have, will be taken from them.

This confirms that parables were not given to people to add any thing to them. Parables were given to take away the little that they had.

:idea: :idea: Clearly parables were given to serve Jesus second mission which is for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

Those who were called, by God, to follow Jesus were only the disciples and only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus in very private session among only them.

Why then would any one esteem, use, promote and invoke parables and falsely claim that they are following Jesus? They are obviously 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few. They are the ones who seek out, esteem, use, promote and invoke only those few revelations in the KJV N.T. which Jesus delivered to only His disciples in private session among only his disciples.

Clearly those who esteem, use, promote and/or invoke parables are not seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are 'the dead who are burying their dead', according to Jesus other mission and instruction: 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Is your parable prohibition true of Mt 21's vineyard parable--the summary of the Bible up to an including the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD?

Gurucam

If you think you're going to come here and reform everyone you're sadly mistaken. The Holy Spirit reforms people not you.

Are you implying that there is no need for reformation?

The sad fact is that the very great majority of the billion or so, who are called to Christianity are not chosen because they were not reformed/converted. No doubt they all believe that they are reformed/converted. However, obviously, they are not:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

'Reform' is described as 'converted' in the KJV N.T.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'Converted' does not mean that one claim to be Christian by parrot slogans to satisfy one's deluded counterparts. Such people are simply a kind of wild band of deluded parroting monkeys falsely believing that they are Christians.

'Converted' means that one ceases being 'the (spiritually) dead' who can only 'see' and discern wisdom in the ten commandments and scriptures. And become spiritually aware so as to discern the folly that is the ten commandments and scriptures.

'Converted' means that one ceases having a heart that is waxed gross, and cease having ears that are dull of hearing and cease having eyes that are closed, so that: one can get All Truth from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus through one's no longer waxed gross heart/spirit. This is how Jesus can heal/enlighten one.

This is how one is converted from being 'one who is not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven' to being 'given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven'. One must cease being spiritually dead to being spiritually aware. Only then can one search one's heart or spirit to know what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do. This is the direct path to enlightenment/perfection:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Enlightenment lies in knowing with absolute (spiritual and other) certainty that: nothing is ever spiritually and morally wrong, only thinking/esteeming makes something morally and spiritually wrong. Concepts of right and wrong are made by men. They are all anchored in duality/blindness.

Enlightenment lies in knowing the following to be an absolute, unqualified and all encompassing truth through and with, absolute inner experiential certainty:

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

The above applies to absolutely everything, including the ten commandments. Absolute nothing is unclean of it self. There are no absolutes in right and wrong. This means that no action can be or is sinful or wrong. Then no one can put a guilt trip on one. Guilt trips are the bases of one getting sin and suffering.

When one can know this with absolute inner certainty one can claim enlightenment. Then sin will have absolutely no dominion over one.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

One wants to return to that Adam like state when one was alive (i.e. Spiritually alive). This was before the ten commandments introduced the idea of right and wrong and sin. The ten commandments were introduced because people fell from Grace. That is they ceased being led by the Spirit of Truth. They lost awareness of their own hearts or spirits (they became spiritually dead) and so they lost communion with the Spirit of Truth. This defines a lost of Grace.

The ten commandments were divinely given to these people to manage them until they became spiritually aware again. That is until they were 'converted to spiritual awareness.

One can return to that Adam like state only by realizing that the ten commandments are not absolute laws. One must truly realize that the ten commandments were for temporary use. They were simply given as a schoolmaster to spiritually dead people. They were to use these laws only until they became spiritually aware.

To come to this realization naturally and correctly one must cease being spiritually dead and become spiritually aware. Spiritual awareness enables one to have communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who will bring one All Truth.

Until then one cannot distance oneself from the ten commandments or similar laws in other traditions. One will always look at things as right or wrong in some way or the other. And one will get sin when one transgress what one perceives to be right.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Friends, well wisher, brothers, sisters, et all:

Please reread my posts above. I sought to refine them as much as I could. Now I will add nothing more.

I will pass some time without posting any thing further.

Thank you kindly.

Gurucam

Is your parable prohibition true of Mt 21's vineyard parable--the summary of the Bible up to an including the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD?

I have no parable prohibition.

Jesus stated his intent with respect to His use of parables.

That I quoted.

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The above confirm that:

1. parables were given to those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, and
2. parables were given to those people, so that the little that they have will be taken from them.

On the other hand Jesus' disciples clearly got a different delivery from Jesus. This is why they ask the question above.

Jesus stated rather clearly that they (the disciples) were given another delivery because they were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And the disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, so that they will have more.

It is left to each person to act as he or she chooses. That is, it is left to each person either, to seek out the deliveries which Jesus made to His disciples and esteem, use, promote and invoke those or to esteem, use, promote and invoke parables.

It is a free and wide open choice for each person. It is left to each person to figure out how to avoid:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Because, at the end of the day, there are just two destinations (there are no in-betweens):

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

And everyone must be always aware of:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

These are the ones who will guide their charges to esteem, use, promote and invoke parables, instead of truth that were deliver by Jesus, to only his disciples.

Why would one want to even read parables? . . . far less to esteem, use, promote and invoke parables . . . except if one has some kind of wish for spiritual death and hell, for himself and his associates etc..

Fact is there are enough deliveries in the KJV N.T., which Jesus made only to his disciples in private sessions among only them to clearly get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Of course false prophets will ignore and undermine these and instead, invoke, promote and use parables, so as to promote their own corrupt agenda on their charges.

. . . yet it remains, always, a free individual choice . . . parables or truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

By nature, 'the dead' are not interested in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This seem true 2000 odd years ago and up to now.

Many people, in addition to the disciples, followed Jesus. These were not chosen by God to follow Jesus. They were 'the dead' who had their own ideas and were even against Jesus pure truth, teachings. They were unruly.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Seems that parables were given as a distraction or attraction for keeping the peace among 'the dead', by occupying them in intellectual bantering. Parables seem designed to allow many groups of 'the dead' to believe what they like and perceive that it is in scriptures. In this way they got what they wanted and they were peaceful and satisfied.

However, by giving them what they wanted to hear, they kept the peace but they were denied truth. Parables simultaneously spiritually killeth them. This resulted in Jesus instruction to his disciple:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Even now, people do not go directly to truth. They do not zoom in on those deliveries which Jesus made only to his disciples among only them. Instead they delight in parables which give them room to interpret scriptures so as to endorse their own 'half-baked' ideas. This still results in total denial of truth and 'the dead burying their dead'.

This ties in with the result:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The above also ties in with what Jesus said about parables.

The time to stop joking around and awaken to truth, is now.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you saying that Satans sting comes from Sin and that sin is given power by the Law?

Satan's sting result from savoring the things of man. Satan sting result from being dominated and led by, our physical urging. This relates to savoring the things of our man or physical or earthly side.

Satan's sting is hell on the surface of earth and inside the depth of earth.

Grace of God, is the other option. This comes from savoring the things of God. This is related to savoring the things of our spirit or God and heavenly side.

Grace of God is heaven on the surface of earth and in the spirit realm.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Everyone has a physical body (a natural man) and a spirit body (an inward man). Each person exist in a spirit body within a physical body. Our physical body is our 'man'/Satan side. Our spirit body is our God/heavenly side.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Our physical body is from earth. When we die our physical bodies go back into the earth. There is no other option for our physical body.

Our spirit body is from spirit heaven. However, when we die, everyone's spirit body does not automatically go back to heaven. It depends on if one has awaken to one's spirit during one's life time. This is called to be 'converted':

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

If during one's life time, one does not become aware of one's own spirit body, when one dies one remains unaware in one's spirit body, in one's dead physical body. Then one is buried in the earth, in hell, with both bodies.

On the other hand if during one's life on earth, one becomes aware of one's own spirit (i.e. one becomes converted), then, when one dies one's spirit become separated from one physical body. Then one remains in one spirit body with awareness and one's spirit is free to rise to spirit heaven, leaving only one's physical body to be buried in hell inside the earth.

People who savor the things related to their 'man' side or physical body are Satan. People who savor the things related to their spirit or God side are children of God.

Although both bodies exist in every human and all humans are aware of their physical bodies (their man side). Not all humans are aware of their spirit or spirit body (their God side)

People who are not aware of their spirit bodies are described as, "this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed."

This gives rise to two groups of people on earth, 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) who goes to hell, when they die and spiritually aware who goes to heaven, when they die. Going to the mansion in God's house in spirit heaven, which Jesus prepared for His followers requires another step.

Our physical body is from the earth and relates to inevitably going back into the earth which is hell. However humans do not have to stay in their physical bodies after death and so be dragged down into the depths of earth. If one becomes converted (aware of one's spirit) during one's lifetime, when one dies, one can separate one's spirit from one's physical body and rise to spirit heaven in one's spirit body.

A Christian differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except the Jesus is Lord of all). When Christians die, they rise in three days, like Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. This is the follow Jesus path. Christians are not buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies for an indefinite or eternal stay.

Being buried in the earth with one's dead physical body for an indefinite or eternal stay is the 'let the dead bury their dead' path.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Our physical body is our Satan side. Satan rules our physical bodies which are from earth and Satan rules inside earth.

Our spirit bodies are from heaven. God rules our spirit bodies and spirit heaven above.

The surface of earth can be dominated either by Satan or God. Also each human can be ruled by Satan or God. If one savor the things related to one's physical body, one is ruled by Satan. On the other hand, if one savor the things related to one's spirit body, one is ruled by God.

The above is very sketchy. The effect of the ten commandments have not yet been brought in. Also the effect of the Spirit of Jesus has not yet been brought in. The above simply dwells on being converted from being the dead to being spiritually aware.

Fact is before Jesus can help or heal one, one must achieve this conversion. This conversion enable one to be given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is totally over looked by the billion strong traditional Christians.

Know very clearly that, the mark of one who is not converted is that he or she esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, canons, parables and scriptures totally and/or as Truth and wisdom.

Fact is the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is the only source for Truth/Wisdom. One who is spiritually aware cannot deny knowing this fact as a living truth.

There are lots more details to the above. All of which are totally supported by literal KJV N.T. revelation. Take this to be a sketch introduction, only.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A Christian differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except the Jesus is Lord of all).

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all.

When Christians die, they rise in three days, clad only in their spiritual bodies, like Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. This is the 'follow Jesus' path.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Christians are not buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies for an indefinite or eternal stay.

Being buried in the earth with one's dead physical body for an indefinite or eternal stay is the 'let the dead bury their dead' path.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Rising from the earth as Lazarus did, out of the physical shout of Jesus is not 'For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven'. The former is for 'the dead who bury their dead'. The latter is for those who 'follow Jesus'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For the past 2000 odd years people were denied Christianity.

This was because not many people were able to be converted, because of the low levels of Grace/consciousness on the surface of earth.

'Converted' means to cease having a 'heart that is waxed gross' and 'ears that are dull of hearing' and 'eyes that are closed'. Converted means to cease being 'the dead' and become 'spiritually aware'. Only by being converted that one becomes given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (which is the basis of being able to be Christian)

To be 'converted' relies heavily on pervading Grace of God/consciousness, on the surface of earth. Conversion come through Grace of God.

Conversion relies on Grace of God that dominates the surface of earth. The quantum of people who are converted is directly proportional to the quantum of Grace of God that is available on the surface of earth. Grace of God is literally consciousness.

Recently, because of a new alignment of heavenly bodies (planets etc.), consciousness/Grace of God, on the surface of earth, took a surge upwards. The quantum of God's Grace on the surface of earth has serious increased.

This is resulting in the natural and spontaneous conversion of great masses of previously spiritually dead people becoming spiritually aware.

This is seriously changing the surface of earth. Because spiritually dead people are seriously different from spiritually aware people.

Spiritually dead people are available for deception and rule under a one world government and a one world religion. It was natural for spiritually dead people to be under the ten commandments (a schoolmaster) until they become spiritually aware. The schoolmaster represented a one world government and a one world religion. However this is not suitable for spiritually aware people.

Up to recently 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) were the dominant majority in the world. This made the world governable under O.T. ideologies. This has changed recently.

Serious quantum of people are now newly spiritually aware. Spiritually aware people cannot be ruled under a one world government and a one world religion. In fact, newly spiritually aware people are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Also spiritually aware people do not need to be the quantum majority to have their will rule on earth. They are naturally silently powerful.

Spiritually aware people are more powerful than many times their quantum of spiritually dead physically active dead people.

This increasing quantum of converted people, i.e. newly spiritually aware people, has made the world totally not manageable by the old leaders and their old system and approaches. This conversion will only continue to increase.

The world is in transformation to an absolutely New Age and this cannot be stopped. The on going alignment of heavenly body is increasing the quantum of Grace of God/consciousness on the surface of earth. Most people do not know what is hitting them and the world at large.

Soon all the old leaders will be totally dispatched from the surface of earth, through teleporting to a place much more suited to their old ideas.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

There is absolutely nothing that they or anyone else can do about this transformation. The power of this transformation is naturally, spontaneously and impersonally driven by current heavenly bodies alignment.

Now only converted being can be relevant and live on the surface of earth.

One must totally drop Peter and all O.T. ideologies and ideas and totally embrace the ideologies and ideas of Paul. The Age of Jesus is at hand on earth. The previous age (that is now done away with) was Mosaic/O.T.. The New age is Christianity/N.T.. And these two are totally opposed to each other . . . have no doubt.

What is happening in the world at this time, is the simple impersonal effect of ever increasing consciousness/Grace on the surface of earth, due to forces totally outside of human control.

The Old is simply dying every where to give way to the new. The Old leaders are simply attempting their last ditch (intellectual/physical) effort to hold on to power and control on earth. They are failing at every turn. Their days are done.

Most of them traded a real good material life on earth of approximately 80 or so years for an eternity in a sad place. They never has faith/spiritual awareness to know better. They never realized that their short life on earth was simply a platform for determining their eternal life.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

The unfolding reality on earth is the 'falling out' (collateral damage) from the actual, final descent, of God's kingdom of heaven on earth according to what Jesus initiated 2000 odd years ago. Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is a Spirit, in the spirit realm. For Jesus, just two of His day has passed, since He initiated the start of His Age on earth, 2000 odd human years ago:

2 Peter: 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day

The current increasing Grace of God/consciousness on the surface of earth is providing an ever increasing free gift of natural and spontaneous conversion (form being 'the dead' to being spiritual aware) among great masses of people. These masses of newly converted people are now given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

This is naturally and spontaneously opening the flood gates for many to become Christians, in these last day and so inherit God's current kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Fact is, my threads and posts on this forum are providing informed guidelines, in these last days.

My mission in the body of Christ, under grace of God, at this, the fullness of time, is to purify what passed for Christianity up to now, by bringing forth, the total and literal revelations in the KJV N.T.

The gospel is the parable free KJV N.T. This is the gospel of pure truth. This is the fullness of time, gospel. This is what I am presenting.

My threads and posts are the actual gospel that must now be published in all lands

Mark: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Spiritually dead people were and always are, available for deception and rule under a one world government and a one world religion.

It was natural for spiritually dead people to be under the ten commandments (a schoolmaster) until they become spiritually aware. The schoolmaster represented a one world government and a one world religion. However this is not suitable for spiritually aware people.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith (spiritual awareness) is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Spiritually dead people naturally and spontaneously esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

Therefore they are natural candidates for a one world government and one world religion. This was the general approach to ruling the world up to now . . . for 'the (spiritually) dead determine and defined the ruling reality on earth up to recently.

However this is not so for spiritually aware people. A spiritually aware person is a different creature.

It was always expected that a time will come when the world wide reality becomes conformed to spiritually aware people. It seems that this time has arrived.

Therefore this is a time for observation. If these old leaders and their old approaches are failing, it simply means that the world wide reality is not under the Old unawareness of spiritually dead people but now under the New awareness of spiritually aware people. It is not Maths. It is simple kindergarten sums.

If the above is observed then a serious transformation of the world is in progress. However it could take a whiles, with things going back and forth, before the Old is totally thrown out and the new is fully in place.

The transformation seems to be well on the way with the recent Brexit.

Spiritually aware people cannot be ruled under a one world government and a one world religion. In fact, newly spiritually aware people are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

This above revelation defines the matrix of the New Age under Jesus Christ. Are you guys ready to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit. Are you prepared to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to walk away from your Old spouse and Old marriage and get a New spouse and New marriage according to urging of spirit/love?

. . . are you guys ready?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Spiritually dead people were and always are, available for deception and rule under a one world government and a one world religion.

It was natural for spiritually dead people to be under the ten commandments (a schoolmaster) until they become spiritually aware. The schoolmaster represented a one world government and a one world religion. However this is not suitable for spiritually aware people.

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith (spiritual awareness) is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Spiritually dead people naturally and spontaneously esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

Therefore they are natural candidates for a one world government and one world religion. This was the general approach to ruling the world up to now . . . for 'the (spiritually) dead determine and defined the ruling reality on earth up to recently.

However this is not so for spiritually aware people. A spiritually aware person is a different creature.

It was always expected that a time will come when the world wide reality becomes conformed to spiritually aware people. It seems that this time has arrived.

Therefore this is a time for observation. If these old leaders and their old approaches are failing, it simply means that the world wide reality is not under the Old unawareness of spiritually dead people but now under the New awareness of spiritually aware people. It is not Maths. It is simple kindergarten sums.

If the above is observed then a serious transformation of the world is in progress. However it could take a whiles, with things going back and forth, before the Old is totally thrown out and the new is fully in place.

The transformation seems to be well on the way with the recent Brexit.

Spiritually aware people cannot be ruled under a one world government and a one world religion. In fact, newly spiritually aware people are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

This above revelation defines the matrix of the New Age under Jesus Christ. Are you guys ready to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit. Are you prepared to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to walk away from your Old spouse and Old marriage and get a New spouse and New marriage according to urging of spirit/love?

. . . are you guys ready?

I am interested.

Remember, many simply read here and don't leave a trace.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Gurucam

This above revelation defines the matrix of the New Age, on the surface of earth, under Jesus Christ. It is not law based. It is totally spirit based. And it comes with God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress laws (of duality) like the ten commandments and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Are you guys ready to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit. Are you prepared to transgress the thou shall not covet commandment so as to walk away from your Old spouse and Old marriage and get a New spouse and New marriage according to urging of spirit/love? The current rulers of the world are Jesus and angels in heaven. They include heavenly bodies.. The old traditional humans on earth leaders are 'done away with'.

However, the above does not refer only to one's sexual/procreating marriage.

It refers also, to one's Old union/marriage with the past leaders and past ideologies which were essentially 'law' based, O.T. and Mosaic and which ruled the world up until recently. Are you willing to drop that and embrace New leaders and the New ideology which is essentially spirit/love based, N.T. and Christian? This New reality is ruling the world at this time and onward.

To be relevant on earth and to be able to stay on earth in God's kingdom of heaven on earth, at this time and onward, one must drop the Old (all the Old) and totally embrace the New.

After two days, Jesus has returned to his agenda for earth:

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Now that the heavenly bodies (the heavenly counsel) is supportive of Jesus' 'surface of earth' agenda, He (Jesus) is currently enforcing this agenda which include:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It was never a physical effort or physical battle.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

This agenda was always on Jesus' front and center burner. For Jesus, now (i.e. at this point in time on earth), is simply two days since his crucifixion on earth. For the past 2000 odd 'earth' years Jesus returned to being, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven. He was functioning from this level and working on his 'surface of earth' agenda from this level.

It simply took two (spiritual heaven) days for the heavenly council (angels and all) to lend their support to Jesus' 'surface of earth' agenda. For Jesus this was routine and a short and normal timing. For humans on earth this was 2000 odd years.

Foolish people (spiritually dead people) believed that Jesus failed or He had abandon his agenda for the surface of earth. For 2000 odd earth years they ran rampant on the surface of earth. Pay back time is at hand.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Those who initiate resistance to this change will simply earn themselves deliverance into a deeper and darker hell.

The advise is, 'be the meek'. Do not believe that you know anything. Retire your ego. That is do not intellectualize, this is how false prophets trap one. Simply accept the KJV N.T. literally, on face value. Be a child, again, simply accept what the KJV N.T. literally says on face value.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Anyone who accept the literal words in the KJV N.T. will find that all truth in the KJV N.T. will be open onto one. This is all it takes.

One will come to that final and total cogent message which respects all revelations (does not deny any revelation).

Be meek. Let the KJV N.T. talk down to you and accept it. Stop being the adult, 'know it all' person and 'know it all' Christian'. Become a simple accepting child again. Become a new born spiritually aware person. Have a second birth by awakening to your own spirit. Start over your life as a new born spirit being in your existing physical body. That is, be converted.

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

Fact is, all the ideas (supposed Christian and other) that one had and held, before one was converted are totally wrong. It is only when one becomes converted (spiritually aware) that one can actually get truth from the KJV N.T.

When one becomes converted (newly spiritually aware) one is a child in spiritual awareness. One is a child a second time. One has to drop all one's old ideas (which one accumulated as 'the dead' (as a totally physical being) and take a new and literal look at the KJV N.T., as a newly spiritual being. Then one will 'see' truth in the KJV N.T.. Before, as 'the dead', all one's discernment from the KJV N.T. are delusions.

However it can works the other way.

One can become converted (i.e. spiritually aware) if one accepts the literal words in the KJV N.T. and come to that final and total cogent message which respects all revelations (does not deny any revelation).

Do not use and/or distort the verses in the KJV N.T. to support your learn ideas. Simply accept those verses as literal truths and try to come to a cogent idea that does not require you to alter/adjust the literal words in any revelations.

It works both ways. The KJV N.T. is a cogent holistic none contradicting work. However 'the dead cannot 'see' this fact. However if a spiritually dead person truly accept this fact and seek to intellectually validate this fact through contemplating the revelations in the KJV N.T., he or she can be converted (i.e. become spiritually aware).

It works both ways.

Spiritual awareness does not make one Christian. This simply gives one the actualization to know the path to becoming Christian from the KJV N.T. Spiritual awareness also gives one the spiritual actualization to follow Jesus (i.e. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus) and so become a Christian.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The holy angels include the heavenly bodies who consistently serve God by eternally sustaining the life supporting conditions on earth in a particular configuration.

This enable humans, as we know them, to exist on surface of earth.

However the natural circumstances on earth are not fixed. The moon, for example, because of it constant motion around earth, enhances or oppresses certain thing (expressions) on earth, even among humans. Also the sun, by its movements, control the human habitability of certain parts on earth for some people.

A simple small shift in the usual movement of the sun and some people can have sun strokes and die or freeze and die. This does not only depend on location. This also depend on individual resistance and inherent strengths/developments of individuals.

Therefore the sun and moon and all the planets etc. are angels who can support our lives or take away our lives. By routinely shifting a little, the sun or moon can deny life to sections of earth's population, based on intricate factors. In a sense the sun, moon and other heavenly bodies can literally remove specific sets of people from the surface of earth, simply by their movements.

Therefore the sun, moon and heavenly bodies determine and control life on earth by their movement. These movements are predictable and varied.

The sun, moon and planets have cycles that runs, daily, monthly, yearly, 2000 year. etc. This is constantly changing what kind of human can be born on earth and stay here.

The smaller cycles does not significantly change the kind of humans who can be born on earth and who can stay here. However the larger 2000 year cycles does significantly change the kind of humans who can be born on earth and who can stay here. This can remove entire kinds of people from the surface of earth and add totally new kinds of people to the surface of earth.

However humans can rise above this influence. Humans can make themselves eternally relevant to earth by their own increasing actualizing and development. The idea of being converted is designed to enable this increased actualization and development among humans:

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

Jesus came to earth 2000 odd years ago to give the matrix for making humans prepared for and relevant to, a change that is now consuming the surface of earth.

Recently a 2000 year shift occurred. In such new shifts or alignments of heavenly bodies we could find that the spiritually dead can no longer be born on earth or live on earth. We could find that only spiritually aware people (and a higher band of spiritual beings) can be born here and live here.

When it is said that,

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

it simply means that, at one of these major realignment of heavenly body, the Spirit of Jesus and the heavenly bodies, operating from heaven (above), will judge and remove people who are not suited to new reality.

There has been a significant (2000 year) shift of heavenly bodies alignments, recently. The Mayan and others knew of the timing of this significant realignment of the heavenly bodies.

These realignment can change the ruling reality on earth in different ways. This recent realignment is increasing Grace and consciousness on the surface of earth. (At other times it can go the opposite way.)

As this new alignment of heavenly bodies becomes increasingly settled, it will become increasingly and then totally impossible for spiritually dead people to be born on earth and to live here. Also at some point, spiritually dead people will be totally purged out off (removed from) the surface of earth.

These people will not die out totally. They will simply be removed (teleported) to place more suited to their unawareness (spiritual dead-ness).

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

Judgment will be according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If one is not converted one will soweth to the flesh. One cannot soweth to the Spirit.

At the end, only spiritually aware people who are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (i.e. children of God/Saints/Christians) will inherit the surface of earth, without any spiritually dead people (children of the flesh). Then the surface of earth will be totally conformed to God's kingdom of heaven, as promised.

It is not a magical separation. It is simply a natural progression where certain people die (like from sun strokes, etc.) and never returning to God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth or are teleported out of here, never to return.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)

The kingdom of heaven is at hand. What do you do to be prepared and to be relevant?

Be converted, i.e. if you are not already converted. Cease being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware. Have a second birth that is spiritual. Become aware of your spiritual body.

A 'waxed gross heart' means to be dead to (i.e. unaware of) one's heart or spiritual body:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Graduate out of and drop Peter and embrace Paul. Peter and Co. are the Old. Paul represent the New. If you do not know the difference you are seriously endangered.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

It is not a magical separation. It is simply a natural progression where certain people dye (like dying from sun strokes) and never returning to God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth or are teleported out of here, never to return.
:kookoo:

Gurucam

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If one is not converted one will soweth to the flesh. One cannot soweth to the Spirit.

You do realize that 'the (spiritually) dead' are on earth for one reason, to be converted to spiritual awareness. So that on judgment, after this life, they can have eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven.

The very great majority of 'the dead' ignore this, and instead seek out the best material life they can have, in this life of 80 or so years on earth, in exchange for a eternity in hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I corrected dye to die. Also I added further clarification to that post.

There are people in hell inside the earth, in spirit heaven and on the surface of earth. People's level of awareness (whether they are converted or not) determine where they can go and go.

Hell inside the earth and spirit heaven remain more or less unchanged. However the surface of earth is constantly changing according to realignments of heavenly bodies.

This determines to what degree the surface of earth conforms to hell or heaven. And this determines which type of people can come to earth. For the past 2000 odd years both the spiritually dead (i.e. those who needed conversion) and spiritually aware people were on earth. The pervading vibration/consciousness (due to heavenly bodies alignment) supported both types of people.

Scriptures confirm that eventually only spiritually aware people who are led by the Spirit of Jesus (Christians) would inherit the surface of earth without the spiritually dead. At that time God's kingdom of heaven will be re-established on the surface of earth. The time has reached.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is allegory and related to the two covenants. It applies to inheriting the surface of earth or being cast out, in the fullness of time. It is the fullness of time division. It applies to everyone in the fullness of time, which is at hand.

This depended on a specific alignment of heavenly bodies that was expected. This alignment happened recently. The Mayan and others knew of the coming of this heavenly bodies alignment, which will establish heaven on earth.

A recent realignment of heavenly bodies change the pervading vibration/consciousness on the surface of earth. The surface of earth is now supportive to spiritually aware people who are led by the Spirit of Jesus and not supportive to spiritually dead people. The rules have changed. Both types of people can no longer be on the surface of earth.

The 2000 year old opportunity that was given for the spiritually dead to be converted to spiritual awareness and come onto Christ, will very soon be totally up.

The dominating ideas on the surface of earth has changed. The old is dying every where to give rise to the New.

This means that spiritually dead people are not equipped for life on the surface of earth. Their place of residence is only hell, inside the depths of earth. They cannot have access to the surface of earth. Now only spiritually aware people who are led by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and who are currently on the surface of earth can stay here. Also people who are in spirit heaven can have access to the surface of earth. People in hell inside the depths of earth and those who join them, will remain in hell inside the depths of earth.

This is all due to the new alignment of heavenly bodies and the influence that this has on the surface of earth. The alignment of heavenly bodies create and sustains heaven or hell on the surface of earth.

Jesus came here 2000 human years ago and advise spiritually dead humans to be converted to spiritual awareness. An then embrace His Spirit. This gave the dead a 2000 year window of opportunity to be become actualized and relevant for the current development. The spiritually dead literally run him out of town. And all but a few ignored the advise.

Last edited:

Gurucam

You do realize that, according to revelations in the KJV N.T.: 'the (spiritually) dead' are on earth for one reason, to be converted to spiritual awareness and embrace the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love . . . . so that on judgment, after this life, they can have eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven.

The very great majority of 'the dead' ignore this, and instead seek out the best material life they can have, in this life of 80 or so years on earth, in exchange for eternity in hell.

They totally miss the reason for this life on earth. For the past 2000 odd years, for 'the dead', the surface of earth was simply and totally a school compound where a schoolmaster served to bring them into conversion and Christ.

There are just two place to go after judgment, heaven or hell.

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children (newly spiritually aware, obedient little children), ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

Conversion comes first and then Jesus can 'heal'. Only when one is converted, that one can be given to Jesus, by God.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption (this how 'the dead' soweth); but he that soweth to the Spirit (this is how the spiritually aware, the converted, soweth) shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Jesus confirmed that, in this life, 'the dead' must give up all things and first seek and achieve conversion and then communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love and be led by this Spirit. Then, after death, on judgment day, they will be admitted to God's kingdom of heaven, for all eternity. This means, also, having the right to return to the surface of earth, in the fullness of time, when God's kingdom is established here.

However many are called and few chosen. The very great majority of 'the dead' ignore the above and went/go after a carnally gained material life. They sauourest the things of man and not the things of God. Some became multi-millionaires and even, multi-billionaires. They were Satan/'the dead'.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind mee, Satan, thou art an offence onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

Fact is 'the dead' can earn and posses only ill gotten gains. Jesus confirmed, that:
"from him shall be taken away even that he hath".

Mark: 8 King James Version (KJV)
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Only spiritually aware people (i.e. converted people) who are led into all their works by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, can earn and posses things under Grace of God (i.e. correctly gotten things). They too can be multi-millionaires and even, multi-billionaires. However theirs would be well gotten gains.

Conversion is linked to:

Matthew: 6King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you equipped for increasing Grace on the surface of earth?

Are you equipped for increasing Grace on the surface of earth?

Grace of God/Consciousness is currently descending on the surface of earth, like heat waves. Are you prepared/equipped to live in this new reality? Or will you receive grace/consciousness like ill-equipped people receive heat waves . . . i.e. in the following manner:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.

To be prepared means to be first, converted and then go on immediately to embrace and be led by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is about discerning the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart and being led by this Spirit. This not about parroting slogans, like mimicking monkeys, (parroting slogans is the way of 'the dead who bury their dead', this is not the way of those who 'follow Jesus'):

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children (newly spiritually aware, obedient little children), ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

Conversion comes first and then Jesus can 'heal'. To be converted means to cease being 'the dead' (the spiritually dead). That is, to cease being one whose heart or spirit is 'waxed gross' and become one who is spiritually aware, i.e. one whose heart or spirit is no longer waxed gross.

To be converted is simply to awaken to one's own heart or spirit and so to become aware of one's own heart or spirit. This is described as one's spirit or second birth. When this happens one becomes a child again. A child in the spirit reality. However one is not yet a Christian. This simply enables one to be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Only when one is converted, can one be given to Jesus, by God. Only then can one follow Jesus and so be healed by Jesus. Following Jesus is about achieving personal communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus through one own (no longer waxed gross) heart or spirit. And being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart or spirit . . . as only Paul did.

Only this is Christianity.

This is the shield or actualization that will enable humans to rise above the influence of increasing grace/consciousness on the surface of earth. Grace of God/consciousness is similar to heat waves, in that:

In the same way that heat waves (increasing heat) takes out unprepared/week people, from the surface of earth, so too will increasing grace/consciousness takes out people who are unprepared/under spiritually actualized. Unprepared/under spiritually actualized people will be removed from the surface of the earth in the following manner:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.

Here is very critical and literal KJV N.T. information:

Fact is, only 'the dead' (the 'not prepared') esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments). The spiritually aware who follow Jesus (i.e. the totally prepared) transgress the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) so as to serve spirit/love.

The above is the result of spiritual knowing, which result from being converted (i.e. by awakening to one's own heart or spirit). That is, by de-wax-grossing one's own heart or spirit.

. . . know thyself, now.

The Age of Jesus is at hand on the surface of earth. This is the Age when the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God will intercede for everyone on earth with the Holy Spirit. Those who have not actualized the capacity to discern (and live by) this spirit and Spirit intercession will be teleported off the surface of earth to live in another place under the Old flawed system.

The surface of earth is now, in the Age of Truth/spirit/Spirit/love/Love, the N.T. Christian Age. The Old, O.T. Mosaic age of delusions is no more on the surface of earth.

The Old (Age of delusion) is dying every where to give way to this New Age of Truth/spirit/Spirit/love/Love.

The billion strong traditional Christians totally ignore this conversion and achieving communion with the Spirit of Jesus. Instead in their quest to be saved and delivered, they repeat slogans which they derive from their own convenient and flawed interpretation of a parable in the KJV N.T.

They ignore Jesus' revelation which confirmed that parables were given, solely, for the dead to bury their dead. They simply ignore the 'follow Jesus' path and embrace 'the dead bury their dead' path.

They do not recognize that, Jesus had and continue to have, two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

. . . for the billion strong traditional Christians, the time to awaken to truth is now, before too late is the cry. They must totally drop their corrupt (big man, know it all) ego beliefs and become children again and start all over, again.

They must be converted. That is, they must stop being grown-up, know it all, spiritual dead people, and become newly spiritually aware people, i.e. little children in spiritual awareness . . . and so, start over again, this time with hearts/spirits that are not waxed gross, ears that are not dull of hearing and eyes that are not closed (i.e. start as a child, this time, with newly actualized spirit faculties).

The path to becoming a child again (i.e. being a new born in spirit) is meditation. This is a silent individual inward search that will give rise to an inward individual awakening to one's own heart or spirit.

It is not about discussing any thing with others. It is not about interpreting scriptures. It is about accepting the literal words/revelations in the KJV N.T. and silently contemplating them until, in their totally unchanged state, all of them make total sense to you.

This is nothing short of becoming enlightened/perfect in Christ. And it is within easy grasp, at this time, because of the recently started, ever increasing grace/consciousness on the surface of earth. However, this window of opportunity will not remain open for too much longer.

Also selection is totally impersonal. It is based strictly on individual spiritual actualization and merits. (It is not about buying a million dollar ticket on a Noah like ship or space craft.)

This window of opportunity will not remain open for too much longer. At any event only a last few will embrace it, and become the last who are chosen first:

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited: