Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Spiritually aware people are not required to kill, steal, lie and commit adultery but I know what you are saying.

I too agree. I believe he, but could be wrong, is speaking of the MARRIAGE of the first Covenant, and HOW this covenant was dead, as its Groom passed.

Bringing the Marriage to ALL by the New Covenant, which actually proceeded the "Old Covent".

Please correct me or expound if I misrepresent your words G.

Epoisses

The Jews of 2000 odd years ago, prospered through the ten commandments. So they denied, persecuted, then aided the torture and crucifixion of Jesus because he came to do away with the Old flawed covenant and replace it one that without the ten commandments.

Hebrew: 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Christians are not required to worship idols, lie, kill, steal and rape. You need to be sensible when presenting this or you come across as a fanatic.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The Jews of 2000 odd years ago, prospered through the ten commandments. So they denied, persecuted, then aided the torture and crucifixion of Jesus because he came to do away with the Old flawed covenant and replace it one that without the ten commandments.

Hebrew: 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Amen and true.

Could I get away with saying all of stone, despite their belief system are of the mindset of those who crucified He?

Epoisses

I too agree. I believe he, but could be wrong, is speaking of the MARRIAGE of the first Covenant, and HOW this covenant was dead, as its Groom passed.

Bringing the Marriage to ALL by the New Covenant, which actually proceeded the "Old Covent".

Please correct me or expound if I misrepresent your words G.

How did you know my name was 'G'. Realest 'G' in da house!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Christians are not required to worship idols, lie, kill, steal and rape. You need to be sensible when presenting this or you come across as a fanatic.

Alright Philipp Melanchthon.

Don't slow Luther now!

Let this unfold.

I think there are plenty of Wolves in Legalists Sheep cloths around here to bring out the other side of things.

Lol

Epoisses

Alright Philipp Melanchthon.

Don't slow Luther now!

Let this unfold.

I think there are plenty of Wolves in Legalists Sheep cloths around here to bring out the other side of things.

Lol

Did you know that Luther's commentary on Romans is unavailable in digital format? I've searched for it so I know.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:yawn:

The OP of this thread is complete nonsense.

God's sovereign providence is completely left out of it-it's just an exercise in futility to connect two contrary notions- that both God and man have sovereign will :rolleyes:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

God's divine sovereignty and providence is completely left out of it.

How did that dialogue about marital rape work out for you Crucible?

Did Rush finally agree it was ok if you Yell surprise?

Um... Did you know that we are here to discuss spiritual things and when you come in so dismissively, it shows just how unarmed you are to rumble against it?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

God's divine sovereignty and providence is completely left out of it-it's just an exercise in futility to connect two contrary notions- that both man and God as sovereign will :rolleyes:

Crucible, do you ever mess up as a Christian and sin willfully?

I say mess up, because I think I know your stance.

Prove me wrong please.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Um... Did you know that we are here to discuss spiritual things and when you come in so dismissively, it shows just how unarmed you are to rumble against it?

:rotfl:

I don't have to be armed to 'rumble against it'. All I have to do is state the extreme tunnel vision that it is, and move on. You decided that God broke his own providence.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

:rotfl:

I don't have to be armed to 'rumble against it'. All I have to do is state the extreme tunnel vision that it is, and move on. You decided that God broke his own providence.

Why do you try to shut down Gurucams expression, before this thread develops?

Where is your scripture based rebuttal and do you understand what he is saying?

At least give the common courtesy of refuting with scripture for theological edification.

Gurucam

Amen. Legalism is the mark of the beast.

True.

Do you realize that the world is in transforming times. The old was a time of fixed laws. O.T ideologies ruled. The dead and their ideologies ruled. Now they are all falling apart every where.

In a last ditch attempt at holding onto power and control, the Old traditional world wide leaders are attempting to put the world under one administration and law. That is, a world government and a world religion. One that is 'not according to the laws of the jungle', as one such Old traditional leader put it. And who also claimed that 'they' will succeed.

However Brexit is a serious blow to that intent. They are failing.

Under Grace of God, the ideas and rule of the Old (spiritually dead) is dying and loosing power every where, to give way to the ideas and rule of the New (spiritually aware).

Spiritually is ruling on the surface of earth.

The O.T. is out. The N.T. is in.

Peter's time has ended. Paul's time is ruling on earth, now.

Soon final judgment and separation will be at hand. One's current life determines one's eternal life:

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Those who do not drop Peter (and the O.T.) and put on Paul (and the N.T.) will be teleported to another place, a sad place, in the twinkling of an eye.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

There are two covenants:

1. One who soweth to the flesh esteems, use, promote and invoke the ten commandment which are the laws of sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth, with Satan.
2. One who soweth to Spirit, esteen, use promote and invoke the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

Judgment will be as follows:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There are two destinations. One destination for each covenant, as follows:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Christian (spiritually aware people) cannot be under generalized laws (like the ten commandments). Only 'the dead' (spiritually dead people) can be and are, under generalized laws, including the ten commandments.

Christians are under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

The surface of earth is now conformed to the needs and ideas of Christians (N.T. people).

The O.T. Mosaic reality is simply dying/dissolving every where.

Clearly the fullness of time is at hand. Jesus is ah coming very soon.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Many (including traditional world leaders) have chosen an eternal life in hell, inside the earth with Satan, in exchange for a very material short life (80 or so years) on earth. These were unbelievers. They believed that the world would revolve around them for eternity.

Mark: 8 KJV N.T.
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

. . . the answer to the above is, hell inside the earth with Satan. . . . for eternity?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
True.

Do you realize that the world is in transforming times. The old was a time of fixed laws. O.T ideologies ruled. They are all falling apart every where.

The Old traditional world wide leaders want to put the world under one administration and law. One that is 'not according to the laws of the jungle'.

However Brexit is a serious blow to that intent.

The Old is dying to give way to the New.

Spiritually is ruling on the surface of earth.

The O.T. is out. The N.T. is in.

Peter's time has ended. Paul's time is ruling on earth, now.

Those who do not drop Peter (and the O.T.) and put on Paul (and the N.T.) will be teleported to another place, a sad place.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

There are two destinations and two covenants. One destination for each covenant, as follows:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Christian (spiritually aware people) cannot be under generalized laws. Only 'the dead' (spiritually dead people) can be under generalized laws.

Clearly the fullness of time is at hand. Jesus is ah coming very soon.

I'm going to have to get off for the night, but I'll be back tomorrow.

Gurucam

Why do you try to shut down Gurucams expression, before this thread develops?

Where is your scripture based rebuttal and do you understand what he is saying?

At least give the common courtesy of refuting with scripture for theological edification.

Where, indeed, is Crucible's scripture based rebuttal?

I suspect that my post is way over his head and that of his pastor/teacher.

Few they are that can stand on their own, with an informed scriptural rebuttal.

Most begging-ly cry with some kind of unsubstantiated anti-scriptural slogan and rhetoric.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

If you think you're going to come here and reform everyone you're sadly mistaken. The Holy Spirit reforms people not you.

Epoisses,

Truer words have never been spoken, accept for "it is finished".

Um, so I'm really off for the night now.