Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Short posts are a universal law of forums- don't make it too lengthy, it's not that people aren't interested but rather you are overwhelming them with redundancy.
Break your argument up in segments, and coerce with others. It's not a blog.

Gurucam

Short posts are best, to find out what your audience already knows. Not all of us have as much time as yourself.

Short posts are a universal law of forums- don't make it too lengthy, it's not that people aren't interested but rather you are overwhelming them with redundancy.
Break your argument up in segments, and coerce with others. It's not a blog.

O.K. . . . and thanks.

However now, there is time only for these posts. Nothing else is of consequence at this point in time. The Old is seriously failing, every where.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

That wasn't intended for you specifically. I've actually been meaning for someone to bring it up so I could expound on it.
I'm not the type to bring up those things, honestly.

Also
I haven't been very patient with you today, and I apologize for that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

That wasn't intended for you specifically. I've actually been meaning for someone to bring it up so I could expound on it.

Also
I haven't been very patient with you today, and I apologize for that. It's not you, it's me. I've been over zealous lately :plain:

Gurucam

Also
I haven't been very patient with you today, and I apologize for that. It's not you, it's me. I've been over zealous lately :plain:

Only foolishness could be handed to you in a few words. You have to seek, like a genuine/authentic seeker. Only then will the truth will be added on to your awareness.

'Seeking' means that you search diligently for gems/gold nuggets that are among tons and tons of rocks and dirt. Only this makes you worth to know/get truth.

In fact, truth is totally ignored by some people unless they pay dearly for it.

If truth cost $2220.00, people who buy it will certainly make sure that they get it.

Gurucam

Hebrews: 3 KJV N.T.
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Do you believe?

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The above are 'as is' revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

The message is that authentic Christians (the chosen few) have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments.

It is not likely that even long posts will convey to traditional Christians, that authentic Christians (the chosen few) have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments . . . far less for short and/or one line posts.

Gurucam

Would you pay a paltry, $2220.00 to save yourself from delivery into hell inside the earth with Satan?

Would you pay a paltry, $2220.00 of your hard owned money to know that the ten commandments are the law of sin and dead and if you esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments (even in the slightest way) you cannot be under Grace of God. You cannot be in Christ. And you are guaranteed delivery into hell, inside the earth with Satan?

Fact is the above is exactly what the Holy KJV N.Y. says.

Will you exchange your short life on earth for an eternity in hell, inside the earth with Satan? Or are you prepared to give/devote your current life to earning an eternity in heaven, with Jesus and God? These are the questions.

Fact is because this message is given freely, there are complaints.

You might believe that you know the above fact. However it is very unlikely for one (a tradition Christian) to actually know this fact, even after it is repeatedly proven to be so, in the Holy KJV N.T..

Gurucam

Matthew: 18
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

If you are interested in what it means to be 'converted', the following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T say:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

. . . 'to be converted' means that one has to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' (covered over). Then one must be healed by Jesus.

The most reliable way to know that your heart is (still) 'waxed gross' is if you discern the slightest wisdom in the ten commandments. Then you are inevitably under the ten commandments by your natural conscience. You are not converted and you are not under grace and Christ.

To know that the ten commandments is a curse, one has to be awaken to/become aware of, one's own heart/spirit. This is to be 'converted'. This is the first gift of the Spirit. Then one will despise and totally throw out the ten commandments and groan for adoption, as a child of God.

Adoption as a child of God come through communion with and being led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned within one's (no longer) 'waxed gross' heart/spirit.

This is the passage.

. . . only then can one enter God's kingdom of heaven.

This is a short post which lacks lots of necessary details.

The biggest problem that traditional Christians have to face (and get over) is the folly that, they can repeat a (short, one line) slogan and they are automatically in grace and Christ.

Fact is traditional Christians want 'one line' quick fixes. And, indeed, this is what their priests, pastors and evangelists give them (on and off T.V.) and happily take their tithes and offerings.

You were warned:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The sad predicted result is:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N..T., to have a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' is to be dead to one's own heart or spirit. This is to be 'the dead' in Jesus statement:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Additionally the Holy KJV N.T. says that from among all the people who Jesus encountered and delivered to, only his 12 disciples were given by God to follow Jesus because only they were converted (everyone else were the dead who were given to bury each other):

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Do you want to be like the twelve disciples, who were given to follow Jesus (because they were converted) Or do you want to among 'the dead who bury their dead'?

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus had and has two agendas which was His instruction, as follows:

One agenda was and is, for those who were given by God to follow Him (i.e. the disciples) The other agenda was and is for 'the dead to bury their dead' (everyone else). These defined two different sets of people.

Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 15 of the Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus gave these two sets of people different deliveries and also confirmed why (see above).

Don't you want to use the Holy KJV N.T., according to the above guideline?

If you truly want to be a Christian: Why would you want to esteem, use, promote and invoke things that Jesus gave for 'the dead to bury each other'? Why would you not seek only those things which Jesus gave to those who were given by God, to follow Him.

Do you want your priests, evangelists, pastors etc. to continue to tell you what you want to hear, which is generally distortions and corruption?

Or are you ready for truth?

You have no questions?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you not concerned that only a few are chosen?

Are you not concerned that only a few are chosen?

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

14 For many are called, but few are chosen

There are billions of Abraham's descendants, flowing from either Ishmael or Isaac. And all of these are like, either Ishmael (a child of the flesh) or Isaac (a child of God).

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. applies to these billions of Abraham's generations (and no one else).

Are you not concerned that only a few are chosen? What are you doing to be among the chosen few?

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Are you not concerned that you may not know the scriptures and you therefore err and are not chosen?

The Holy KJV N.T. says, only a few are chosen. Billions will not know the scriptures and therefore err and not be chosen

Indeed, according to the Holy KJV N.T., billions of Abraham's descendants are at serious risk . . . because they do not know the Holy KJV N.T.

Jesus' concern is with only the New, 'spirit and Spirit based', Covenant, as confirmed in parts of the Holy KJV N.T. This is the mystery that was hid from Abraham's people until Jesus delivered it just 2000 odd years ago, to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them

Jesus' concern is with the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the "New thing" (the only New thing) that Jesus brought. Jesus is not concerned with Old things.

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

In the above revelations the Holy KJV N.T. says that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is still hidden from the masses. It was given, 2000 odd years ago, by Jesus, only to the Saints who are the disciples.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the Old Testament. Also it will not be found every where in the N.T. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those very private deliveries which Jesus made only to His disciples among only them.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. guides (authentic) seekers of truth, to the scriptures that is related to the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the only thing that can and will save and deliver one. Jesus is interested in only these mysteries and He is interested only in people who adapted these mysteries as their life style. He is on earth, currently, only for these mysteries and these people. These people are the chosen few. Only these people are on the right side of Jesus:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

In order to inherit the kingdom one must be given to know and know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and must have adapted these mysteries as one's life style.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, that in the entire Holy KJV N.T., it is the scriptures that is related to only the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, that you must know, adapt, use, promote and invoke, so that you do not err and also know the power of God and so come among the chosen few.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that delighting in, esteeming, using, promoting and invoking parables can and will earn you destruction. In Matthews: 13, verses: 10 to 12, above, the Holy KJV N.T says that parables are given:

1. to those who are not given by God to follow Jesus. Therefore parable are given for the dead (the spiritually dead/children of the flesh) to (spiritually) bury each other.
2. to those who are not given by God, to know the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven
3. to those who hath not with the intent to take away even that which he hath.

Billions of erring generations of Abraham esteem, use, promote and invoke parables and the O.T.. They are simply doing what they want to do with absolutely no regard for the Holy KJV N.T. They err and are seriously jeopardized.

Are you not grateful that you know this through my posts? However do not run away on an ego trip, believing that you now 'know it all'. Be humble.

You are still to know how to become given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and what are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

What indeed is the path to mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven that is not in the Old Testament and is not everywhere in the New Testament but which is only in Jesus very private deliveries to only His twelve disciples?

And indeed what are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven that is not in the Old Testament and is not everywhere in the New Testament but which are only in Jesus very private deliveries to only His twelve disciples?

Do you know the path to the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and do you know the actual mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? Have you ignored all others things in the Holy KJV N.T. and identify, esteem, use, promote and invoke only those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private, to only them?

Or are these things still hidden from you? Are you a lost soul of the house of Abraham at this, close to the, final moment?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Short posts are best, to find out what your audience already knows. Not all of us have as much time as yourself.

With all due respect, do you realize that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., your circumstance is a curse. It is not to be professed with pride and a false sense of justification.

Are you still preoccupied with, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

If you answer to the above is, yes, that is a seriously telling sign. This means that you are sill lost. You have not seek ye first the kingdom of God, within. And so these things are not simply added-on things, for you. These things are probably still consuming your time in a big way. And you boldly proclaim your way. You obviously believe that your way is the only way, in total denial and defiance of the Holy KJV N.T. which says:

Matthews: 6 KJV N.T.
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

You would most likely fight with all your might to defend your church, your priests and their teaching. However it is they who have corrupted the Holy KJV N.T. and so denied you the scriptures of liberation and self empowerment. I am simply seeking to liberate you.

Clearly they have not shown you how to make 'What you shall eat', What you shall drink and/or Wherewithal you shall be clothed, added-on things. So getting/providing these things consumes your time.

I am simply serving Jesus, authentically. Jesus did away with the Gospel of bondage (the O.T.) and replaced it with the Gospel of self actualization and liberation (the N.T.) . . . for those who choose to follow Him.

The Holy KJV N.T. is not a joke.

If you seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, within your own heart or spirit, then at all events, food, drink, clothes, shelter, a compatible spouse, etc will all simply be added on to you . . . i.e. if these are the desires of your heart/spirit. All things are added-on to those under grace of God and 'in Christ'.

Parroting one or more slogans, is not the way. However this is exact what is promoted most every where in traditional Christianity.

It is time to wake up.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Parroting one or more slogans, is your distraction and curse.

Parroting one or more slogans, is your distraction and curse.

Parroting one or more slogans, is not the way. However this is exact what is promoted most every where in traditional Christianity.

The result is that the very great majority of traditional Christians do not obtain a heavenly life. They are not in Grace and/or Christ. They live in bondage and hardships.

It is time to wake up.

You need to know and adapt the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and then have Jesus heal you. This is the way, the only way. This is the only passage to Grace and Christ.

Seek out why and how the disciples were given by God to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. Then seek to actualize this capacity. Only then can Jesus heal you.

It is a two step process. That is, you have to become given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Then you have to seek out how Jesus can heal you.

The first passage is to cease being one of 'the dead' and become spiritually aware. This is the first fruit of the Spirit. This make one given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This awakening will have one groaning for adoption as a child of God.

The next step is to become an adopted child of God. This second passage is the act of achieving communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love within one's own heart/spirit and being led by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

This is the passage to Grace of God and Christ.

Then all things (pertaining to physical and other, ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of your own heart/spirit) will naturally and spontaneously be, added-on things in your earthly and other life.

Then you will not be preoccupied and consumed with gaining your basic or other requirements through your own physical efforts. . . . you will be blessed with magic.

Then you will have all the time to post on this forum, if this is the love/desire of your own heart/spirit . . . every thing (need or desire) that can create groaning in your heart/spirit will simply be materialized for you (i.e. added on to your life).

This is the life in Christ. This is the life which Jesus demonstrated over and over again.

This is the mystery that was hid from Abraham's generations, until Jesus brought it to only His disciples, just 2000 odd years ago.

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

This mystery was known to others (apart from Abraham and his generations) through out history.

Last edited:

Gurucam

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (from Jesus).

All the rest were 'the dead who were given to bury each other', with parables.

Currently billions of Abraham's generations are (spiritually and physically) burying each other by esteeming, using, promoting and invoking parables.

If one does not get, accept and adopt the above (foundation and starting) fact very clearly and indelibly, one cannot move from being 'the dead who bury their dead' to become a Christian.

. . . how many of you get the above fact clearly and indelibly and are ready to move to the next step?

Gurucam

In the Holy KJV N.T, Jesus instructed:

Let us take it in small bites. The following is the first thing to get/know clearly and indelibly:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that delighting in, esteeming, using, promoting and invoking parables can and will earn you destruction.

In Matthews: 13, verses: 10 to 12, the Holy KJV N.T says that parables are given:

1. to those who are not given by God to follow Jesus. Therefore parable are given for the dead (the spiritually dead/children of the flesh) to (spiritually) bury each other.
2. to those who are not given by God, to know the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven
3. to those who hath not with the intent to take away even that which he hath.

The above are Jesus' (private words), to (only) the people who were chosen by God, to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. Do you have a problem with these words?

I need feed back. How many of you accept the above revelation from the KJV N.T.?

Gurucam

Do you want to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the things which Jesus gave privately to only the disciples? Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus.

Or do you want to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the things (parables etc) which Jesus gave to the dead who are given to bury each other?

The Holy KJV N.T. say that Jesus made two sets of deliveries:

The Holy KJV N.T. say that Jesus made two sets of deliveries because for Him, there were and are two sets of people:

Are you ready? I need feed back.

Do you want the pure truth, as given privately to only the disciples?

Or do you want parables which do not contain truth and which 'the dead who are destine to bury each other, can interpret and twist to suit his or her own ideas and so keep peace on earth? . . . while those who choose to genuinely follow Jesus, do what is required and run away with God's kingdom of heaven.

Do you want a little clarity in these last days or do you want to remain lost?

Do you want to be among the last few, who are among the chosen few?

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

. . . unless you can answer with clarity, honesty and forth rightness, you will remain lost. Do see some light?

Silence indicate that your (misinformed) ego still rules you. Human spiritual and physical death result from their loyalty to their egos. Your ego is that part of you which proudly but foolishly say, 'I know, I am wise', from my own assessments.

You have to abandon your ego so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within your own (no longer waxed gross) heart or spirit.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The ideas and believes which you esteem, use, promote, invoke and dream about in your heart/spirit, during your current life determines your reality in your next life, after judgment.

It does not matter how magical is your dream life. If you want to go to heaven which conforms to your magical ideas, you can have that place when you die.

However this idea must be loved in your (own) heart or spirit and you must be preoccupied with, esteem, use, express, promote and invoke the ideas of that life, while you live, on earth, at this time.

Your current life is simply to soweth (demonstrate), to God, the exact (heart loved) life which you seek to reap as your life, after judgement day. This life is simply to hold, practice and invoke the vision of the eternal life which you want after judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

Fact is, Jesus has laid out a life, for Abraham's descendants, through each of their own spirits and His Spirit. This is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes Abraham's descendants free from the ten commandments.

And this approach to life will bring Abraham's descendants to a next life i.e. after judgment, that is far more heavenly than any life that anyone of them can come up with on his or her own.

Those of Abraham's descendants who continue to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments which, according to the Holy KJV N.T. is the law of sin and death, they will end in hell inside the earth with Satan.

It is all a free, free free choice and one will be judged and dispatched according to one's choice and how and what one soweth. It is all fair, fair fair.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting

Fact is, Jesus has laid out a life, for Abraham's descendants, through each of their own spirits and His Spirit. This is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes Abraham's descendants free from the ten commandments, free from the O.T. and free from parables.

This was and is the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was brought to Abraham's descendants by Jesus, only privately to only the disciples and only 2000 odd years ago:

Those of Abraham's generations who embrace, esteem, use, practice, promote and invoke this life are in real good shape. This life is anchored on the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This will define their next life, i.e. after judgment.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Their next life will be far more heavenly than any life that anyone of them can come up with on his or her own. This is the approach used by those who 'follow Jesus' (as the disciples were given to follow Him). People in this spirit and Spirit based life style differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). When they die they rise in three days (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. These are people like Isaac.

On the other hand, those of Abraham's descendants who continue to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments, which, according to the Holy KJV N.T. is the law of sin and death, are in serious trouble. They will end in hell inside the earth with Satan. The wages of the law of sin and death is sin, spiritual dead and hell, inside the earth, with Satan. (All fall short)

The above is the approach used by 'the dead who bury each other'. This also applies to those who embrace, use, promote and invoke other parts of the O.T. and the parables in the N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T says that none of these are in any way connected to the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are all connected to that other place. These are people like Ishmael.

It is all a free, free free choice and one will be judged and dispatched according to one's own individual choice and how and what one soweth. It is all fair, fair fair.

The above is precisely, clearly and literally what the Holy KJV N.T. says.

Those who ignored (or did not carefully seek) the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, cannot expect to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

The path to God's kingdom of heaven and the path to hell were well laid out, for the past 2000 odd years, in the Holy KJV N.T. It was always available to those with pure (not waxed gross) hearts, who knocked.

Those with pure (not waxed gross) hearts, who knocked were only a few from among the billions of Abraham's generations.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen

The Holy KJV N.T says:

Now, this is to be openly broadcasted, for all to know. We are in the fullness of time. My posts are confirming these mysteries openly . . . so that the last few can come on board.

Ishmael generations and their likes are self destructing. They are no longer a treat to Isaac's generation and their likes. There is no need for the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven to be hidden, in any way, from the likes of Ishmael. They can no longer successfully persecute the likes of Isaac.

The likes of Ishmael are those who embrace, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the O.T., the ten commandments and parables of the N.T.

The likes of Issac are those who embrace, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the mysteries of God kingdom (i.e. the spirit and Spirit based commandment).

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. (this happens always)
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The above is a fullness of time prophesy applicable to all people like Ishmael and all people like Isaac.

Soon only Isaac's generation and their likes will inherit the surface without Ishmael generation and their likes, now that God's kingdom of heaven is rapidly being perfected on the surface of earth.

From among the generations of Abraham, this is the last remaining opportunity for people like Ishmael to become people like Isaac.

In fact soon many people like Ishmael will walk away from their tradition and become people like Isaac.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (i.e. free from the ten commandments)

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is anchored in the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. These mysteries were made available to Abraham's generations, only 2000 odd years ago. And they were delivered by Jesus to only the disciples. These mysteries are not (at all) in the O.T. and not everywhere in the N.T.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are only in those private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very private session among only them.

Only those who zoom in on, discern, embrace, use, promote and invoke the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, as delivered to only the disciples, privately, by Jesus, can enter God's kingdom of heaven. It is very simple, no Maths involve. Simply become a child again, because it is a simple 'kindergarten sums'. Forget all the big time Math that traditional Christians apply to the Holy KJV N.T.. Those result only in false interpretations and corruption.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the path to God's kingdom of heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. says: these mysteries will not be found in the O.T.. and these mysteries will not be found in the parables of the N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. are not anchored in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Those who esteem the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven. They are simply not given by God to enter His kingdom of heaven.

This is truth, in the fullness of time, as simply, clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. Do you get and accept the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Matthew: 11 King James Version (KJV)
15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Or will you now come among aspiring Christians, covertly as a spying false brethren, to esteem, use, promote and invoke the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T., falsely, in the name of Christianity?

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which were given privately, only to those who were called to follow Jesus (the disciples), just 2000 years ago.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. are for the dead to bury each other, because Jesus had two agendas:

Jesus' aim is to permanent separate those who 'follow Him' (i.e. the Isaacs) from 'the dead who bury their dead' (i.e. the Ishmaels):

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now. (this happens always)
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Which do you esteem, use, promote and/or invoke? Do you foist the O.T., the ten commandments and the parables of the N.T. on your children, spouse and other charges? Are you destroying and condemning yourself, your family and your other charges? Are you the blind leading the blind? Are you the dead who is spiritually and physically burying those who depend on you?

Don't you want to have yourself, your spouse, your children and your other charges enter and live in, God's kingdom of heaven? Have you embrace, esteem, use, promote and invoke only the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, as given only to the disciples, privately by Jesus?

These are the hard but very critical questions of the moment. An honest and forthright answer can give you and yours an opportunity to be the last who are first among the chosen few:

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Typically when a traditional Christian is shown the folly of his ways, he/she issues a bluff, lemon used car salesman's type answer. Do not do this.

A bluff or lemon used car salesman's, answer could spell serious trouble for you and yours. This is to be a 'dead man' (a spiritually dead man). This is to write one's own ticket to a sad and bad place where all dead men go.

Come on, give credit where credit is due. This is the first sign of a pure heart, i.e. one that is not 'waxed gross'. Honor the Holy KJV N.T and this thread. Make them immortal, so that you can realize your own eternal life. This is the passage.

When one recognizes, esteems, uses, promotes and invokes truth and Truth on earth one is celebrated and glorified in heaven.

Last edited: