Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You're getting ready to vote for this "monster," and meanwhile, you're cackling with glee about chrys?

Monster? Please....One only has to look at Hillary for who she is, and what she represents to recognize who the monster really is, so, are you voting for the felon?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, you have said you'd vote for him, several times. That's not my point, so let's get that off the table first.

You also trashed Trump multiple times, not even considering him a viable candidate at one point - yet you'll go ahead and vote for him anyway and you think that's better than chrys not considering him a viable candidate at all, and maintaining that view throughout while you've fallen in line with all the other GOP sheeple?

I often disagree with chrys and we've clashed many times, but on this issue you're acting like a 6th. grader and you come out looking the worse for it.

I rarely agree with Chrys ... though in this case, his analysis of Trump is spot on.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I rarely agree with Chrys ... though in this case, his analysis of Trump is spot on.

What is your analysis of the felon, serial liar, political hack, and female misogynist Hillary? Will you also be pulling the lever for the adulterer & sexual predator Bill's accomplice?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Only a moron would not vote for a good president based on their past marital relations. And I think women should be the last people to sit here and have an opinion on it, to be perfectly honest- they are the reason why divorce is even prominent, I dare one to look at some statistics showing the before and after of their so called 'liberation'.

The fact is that half the women out there are, by biblical standards, committing adultery right now. hen you divorce and remarry, and especially in starting a new family.. I mean damn, just be quiet as Paul says :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Only a moron would not vote for a good president based on their past marital relations. And I think women should be the last people to sit here and have an opinion on it, to be perfectly honest-
Or any opinion at all that isn't handed to them by a male, to be equally honest in appraising your approach.

they are the reason why divorce is even prominent
Right. Because women get married to divorce. :rolleyes:

I dare one to look at some statistics showing the before and after of their so called 'liberation'.
Which statistics?

The fact is that half the women out there are, by biblical standards, committing adultery right now.
Who would they be doing that with? :plain:
when you divorce and remarry, and especially in starting a new family. I mean damn, just be quiet as Paul says
So you don't really understand Paul either. :think: That's oddly comforting.

On Trump's infidelities:
Who cares ?
:think: You mean other than divorce attorneys? :eek:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Right. Because women get married to divorce.

I'm not even going to state the irony here :plain:

Which statistics?

The divorce rate

So you don't really understand Paul either. :think: That's oddly comforting.

Paul would roll over in his grave if he saw the state of things now between sexes. The simple fact is that this 'feminism' thing beset you all from the Scriptures- you can no longer be honest about what God commands of women.

I'll tell you this
There's a reason why the Bible always uses a whoring or idolatrous woman as symbolism for a deviant nation.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm not even going to state the irony here :plain:
Do you think you see it?

The divorce rate
You should post it and then tell us what you believe it means and why you believe that.

Paul would roll over in his grave if he saw the state of things now between sexes.
Or in the churches. But that's not the point or an answer, really.

The simple fact is that this 'feminism' thing beset you all from the Scriptures- you can no longer be honest about what God commands of women.
Horsefeathers.

I'll tell you this
There's a reason why the Bible always uses a whoring or idolatrous woman as symbolism for a deviant nation.
I'd agree. Why do you think that was?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'd agree. Why do you think that was?

Ezekiel 23 speaks of nations as women who lusted after what they didn't have, and stirred enmity. They defiled themselves in having not been of God, and were punished by their own defilement.

The correlation is incontrovertible.

journey

Trump is like a bull in a china closet, and that appears to be what the voters want. Paul Ryan and those behind him seem to think that they still have choices. Seriously, what does the Washington establishment think they can do to stop Trump. Are they going to refuse to support their own nominee? If so, how does that work?

Trump doesn't have to adopt Paul Ryan's agenda and won't. It appears that the only thing the Republican establishment can do is throw a fit. Yet, they act like they might be able to reject Trump. When will they get the message that the primaries are over and Trump won?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump is like a bull in a china closet, and that appears to be what the voters want. Paul Ryan and those behind him seem to think that they still have choices. Seriously, what does the Washington establishment think they can do to stop Trump. Are they going to refuse to support their own nominee? If so, how does that work?

They could. This is one way:

Trump created the grounds for a contested convention

Through much of the primary process, Donald Trump promised, like every other major-party presidential candidate in the past four decades or so, to release his tax returns. Then he said he was being “audited” for some years so he could not release returns. Now he says he will not do so before the November election, setting up a bizarre situation in which he and voters will likely know about his running mate’s tax history but not Trump’s.

This is not only unprecedented, but it also goes to the heart of the Trump campaign. He’s sold himself as a successful billionaire, one who wants the United States to “win” and who deplores foreign countries and illegal immigrants “stealing” our jobs. But what if his tax returns show he is much poorer than he has ever admitted, has shady foreign investments and tax havens, has given little in charity (or only to left-wing groups), or in fact has been audited and found to have violated tax laws? The entire Trump image crumbles.

Trump doesn't have to adopt Paul Ryan's agenda and won't. It appears that the only thing the Republican establishment can do is throw a fit. Yet, they act like they might be able to reject Trump. When will they get the message that the primaries are over and Trump won?
Delegates can do something about this. Indeed, they are obligated to for the sake of the party.
[. . . ]
The principle is simple: If Trump wants delegates to keep their promise (pledge) to support him, he must keep his promise to release tax returns to them. Moreover, those who have said they would support him, including members of Congress, former contenders, and other prominent elected officials, should make clear: Their support is conditioned on his releasing his tax returns. Moreover, delegates have any easy option if they cannot get a rule change. Fund explains, “If Donald Trump won’t release his tax returns prior to the GOP convention, the delegates pledged to him on the first ballot should abstain from giving him their votes. Other than their vote not counting, there are no realistic consequences for any delegate doing so on the first ballot. A few states make breaking the first-ballot pledge rule a misdemeanor, but no one is ever prosecuted. In theory, state leaders could exact political retribution but such discipline is rarely exercised.”

Trump’s cavalier attitude toward policy positions, other Republicans and ultimately the voters is already fueling a full-fledged third-candidate movement. A spokeswoman for the group Conservatives Against Trump tells me, “We are quite optimistic that we will have a candidate soon who commands instant respect, and who will be a strong alternative to the other two major candidates.” She continues, “We have considered current and former Senators and Governors, retired Generals, and highly successful businessmen. We are also preparing an operation to get such a candidate on the ballot across the country.” The latest Trump news should only spur that effort.

Republican delegates, officials and activists face three choices: let Trump go back on his word, setting the party up for disaster; pass a rule to hold him to his promise; or get behind a third-candidate push as a backup if, as is now possible, Trump implodes over this or some other issue.[/QUOTE]

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 23 speaks of nations as women who lusted after what they didn't have, and stirred enmity. They defiled themselves in having not been of God, and were punished by their own defilement.

The correlation is incontrovertible.
Not if you understand the use contextually. Israel is set out as the bride of God. That's not a condemnation of women. Israel is made up of both sexes and the dominant sex of Israel, the head if you like, was male. Women didn't ruin Israel. Men did. Men charged with leading the nation. But the illustration uses women because it's describing a relationship between God and man to illustrate a nation's unfaithfulness. It isn't being offered to give an insight into or pass judgment onto women and when people use it as that they really only offer an insight into their own struggles and judgement of their own failure.

In the meantime, I'm considering a leveling thread: Donald Trump, ill wind bag. :think: Too understated for the topic?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In November there will be only two viable choices....one is a felon, a serial liar, a political hack, a female misogynist who claims to stand for women which could not be further from the truth or... the other a very successful businessman, fully capable of executive decision making, with a very unorthadox political approch which is refreshing and detestable at the same time. I agree he has his personal faults, some of which I take issue with but, Trump in my mind may be exactly what this country needs to reform & restore America back to her former self on the lines of liberty, prosperity, and strength. The time for political correctness, and social engineering is over it is time to wake up and get this country rolling again and I believe of the two viable candidates the only one that isn't mired in scandal & has proven record of success is Trump so, I will put my personal peaves aside and vote for the candidate which I believe can restore this nation.

I really could not care less how you or any one else sees me or how they interpret my verbal assault on Chrys, he deserves to lap up the words he has been spewing on this site for years...at least until he issues a mea culpa for it. I suspect he never will so he can just endure the jeering from me and others. :thumb:

it's really very simple

in the primaries, vote for the best candidate you can find - one who represents your values best

in the general election vote against the worst candidate - iow, choose the lesser of what is inevitably a choice between two evils

if anna understood this concept (and wasn't so dead set on trolling you), she wouldn't appear to be such a retard