Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Lon

maxresdefault.jpg

THall

:rotfl:

There is no way that Trump is going to win big.

Let's just continue with the biggest fools here and
their insanely wrong statements..... guess who the dodo birds were who made these comments? This list reads like a Who's Who
of TOL Morons completely detached from reality.

1. "If a non politician could win the nomination of one of the two parties he would win in a landslide. The fix, however, is in and the party bosses will never let that happen."

2. "There is no way that Trump is going to win big."

3. "I just see Trump as a bottom feeder in regards to Republican candidates. They have better options."

4. "There is no way Donald Trump plans to be president, he has other priorities. I think he is up to something else,"

5. "Actually, he's right on track to lose BIG!"

6. "Trump, in feeding his bloated ego, is doing grevious damage to the republican party, and thereby to the United States."

7. "This country will not elect a Republican, not any Republican, even if he should walk on water."

8. "please be nice to the trump people, we may need their votes"

9. "He was stunned by the corporate 'dump Trump' stampede."

10. "That is because you want to now PRETEND that Donald Trump is a serious candidate,"

11. "I'd like to make a wager with THall: if Trump wins (at all, let alone "big"), I'll leave TOL."

12. "Trump doesn't even want to be president. He wants the publicity to pump up his name."

13. "This "redneck," anti-Hispanic approach may be popular with the conservative base but will make for an awful small GOP "tent" in November 2016"

14. "that is exactly why I think trump has a deal with hillary"

15. " THall, you are an idiot"

16. " Trump is in it for the show. Nothing more, nothing less."

17. "If Trump wins big I might have to leave America"

18. "He's not gonna win much--or a thing--but he's definitely upping the entertainment factor"

19. "I don't want to be associated with a country that would elect Donald Trump to be their president."

20. "Trump is there to clear the way for Bush, IMO."

21. "Hes there to knock other candidates out of the race knowing that he wont win and jeb will."

22. "Bush will likely be the beneficiary of a trump run."

23. "The fact he's even running for President is frankly hilarious."

24. "he is already carrying more personal "baggage" that the other 15 candidates combined!"

25. "Donald Trump is but a symbol of the car wreck of American conservatism today."

26. "While Clinton is only four points ahead of Bush, 46% to 42%, she leads Trump by a whopping 17 points, 51% to 34%."

27. "I think she will do just fine against Trump who has no relevant political experience... at all."

28. "I dont think Trump or Hillary will make it in the end." A4T

29. " we should expect Trump to drop in the polls - out of sight, out of mind!"

30. "Trump shouldn't win anything, just for being a xenophobe."

31. "Christians should get behind a Republican Candidate who has a chance of winning. I currently believe that candidate is Ted Cruz. I could also support Marco Rubio."

32. "trump is not going to win, only an idiot would think he can win"

33. "there are not enough idiots to elect trump in a two person race"

34. "How long before THall starts making excuses for Trump not WINNING BIG?"

35. "I don't think he stands a chance in the general election,"

Last edited:

journey

I think that the fix would have been in had there been a contested convention. Trump is NOW the Republican nominee, and they'll have to beat him in the general election if they really want to beat him. "They" is talking about the Republican establishment folks. Trump is going to mess up their playhouse if he does what he said that he would. Most of the Republican party are not serving their constituents. They aren't even good enough to be called RINO's. Washington, D.C. is a stinking mess, and Republicans stink just as bad as the Democrats do. Maybe Trump will give them a wake-up call. It might even be fun to watch.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Looks like those who are struggling to beat him are either joining Trump's campaign or aping his rhetorical approach to some extent. I don't think you can roll around in that and come out clean or beat the devil at sin. :nono:
Or, as I said a while back when he started winning, you can't beat a master salesman at selling the sort of message the party has been living on in lieu of real ideas for more than a decade. Trump was inevitable. Now the only question is whether or not enough people will buy into that message to put a cherry on top of the whole mess.

Somewhere William F. Buckley, Jr. is a whirling grave dervish.

THall

The only thing Trump needs to do
to rally the party is publish a
solid list of Supreme Court nominees,
true legal conservatives.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Let's just continue with the biggest fools here and
their insanely wrong statements..... guess who the dodo birds were who made these comments? This list reads like a Who's Who
of TOL Morons completely detached from reality.

1. "If a non politician could win the nomination of one of the two parties he would win in a landslide. The fix, however, is in and the party bosses will never let that happen."

2. "There is no way that Trump is going to win big."

3. "I just see Trump as a bottom feeder in regards to Republican candidates. They have better options."

4. "There is no way Donald Trump plans to be president, he has other priorities. I think he is up to something else,"

5. "Actually, he's right on track to lose BIG!"

6. "Trump, in feeding his bloated ego, is doing grevious damage to the republican party, and thereby to the United States."

7. "This country will not elect a Republican, not any Republican, even if he should walk on water."

8. "please be nice to the trump people, we may need their votes"

9. "He was stunned by the corporate 'dump Trump' stampede."

10. "That is because you want to now PRETEND that Donald Trump is a serious candidate,"

11. "I'd like to make a wager with THall: if Trump wins (at all, let alone "big"), I'll leave TOL."

12. "Trump doesn't even want to be president. He wants the publicity to pump up his name."

13. "This "redneck," anti-Hispanic approach may be popular with the conservative base but will make for an awful small GOP "tent" in November 2016"

14. "that is exactly why I think trump has a deal with hillary"

15. " THall, you are an idiot"

16. " Trump is in it for the show. Nothing more, nothing less."

17. "If Trump wins big I might have to leave America"

18. "He's not gonna win much--or a thing--but he's definitely upping the entertainment factor"

19. "I don't want to be associated with a country that would elect Donald Trump to be their president."

20. "Trump is there to clear the way for Bush, IMO."

21. "Hes there to knock other candidates out of the race knowing that he wont win and jeb will."

22. "Bush will likely be the beneficiary of a trump run."

23. "The fact he's even running for President is frankly hilarious."

24. "he is already carrying more personal "baggage" that the other 15 candidates combined!"

25. "Donald Trump is but a symbol of the car wreck of American conservatism today."

26. "While Clinton is only four points ahead of Bush, 46% to 42%, she leads Trump by a whopping 17 points, 51% to 34%."

27. "I think she will do just fine against Trump who has no relevant political experience... at all."

28. "I dont think Trump or Hillary will make it in the end." A4T

29. " we should expect Trump to drop in the polls - out of sight, out of mind!"

30. "Trump shouldn't win anything, just for being a xenophobe."

31. "Christians should get behind a Republican Candidate who has a chance of winning. I currently believe that candidate is Ted Cruz. I could also support Marco Rubio."

32. "trump is not going to win, only an idiot would think he can win"

33. "there are not enough idiots to elect trump in a two person race"

34. "How long before THall starts making excuses for Trump not WINNING BIG?"

35. "I don't think he stands a chance in the general election,"

He still might not win big in the general. :idunno: