Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Timotheos

again, unless they have the requisite training or qualifications it's just childish playground name-calling

And as I said before, that is just my opinion, and I think that everyone should make their own decision about Trump's mental capacity to be president. And you are in NO position to complain about childish name calling.

Timotheos

OTHER mental professionals have come out and said that Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

SINCE Trump exhibits ALL of the symptoms, it isn't hard to see. But if YOU don't think that Trump has NPD, go ahead and vote for him.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
OTHER mental professionals have come out and said that Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

cite?

SINCE Trump exhibits ALL of the symptoms

i usually rely on the mayo clinic online (as well as other sites) to write my pathophysiologies (and the free DSM5 online sites are pdf files that won't cut and paste :sozo2: )

Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and other areas of their life, such as work or school.

If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

When to see a doctor

When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may not want to think that anything could be wrong — doing so wouldn't fit with your self-image of power and perfection. People with narcissistic personality disorder are most likely to seek treatment when they develop symptoms of depression — often because of perceived criticisms or rejections.

If you recognize aspects of your personality that are common to narcissistic personality disorder or you're feeling overwhelmed by sadness, consider reaching out to a trusted doctor or mental health provider. Getting the right treatment can help make your life more rewarding and enjoyable.

in what way are his "symptoms" limiting his ability to function?

Timotheos

“He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...firm-trumps-narcissistic-personality-disorder

So in your opinion, as a semi-professional part-time substitute gradeschool playground monitor, do feel that Trump exhibits many if not all of the symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It is called a Prima Facie case (clear on known facts) but, do I really need to explain that to you counselor?
Depends on whether or not you want to look goofy.

Hillary admittedly used an unsecured private servor to store personal as well and U.S. government information, a violation of the espianage act "Gathering, Transmitting,or losing defense information" 18 U.S. Code 793, this violation is not in dispute Hillary is just attempting to obsfucate, it is a crime, a felony in fact which carries up to a 10 year prison sentence. She is also guilty of 44 U.S. Code 3106 "unlawful removal, or destruction of government records" another felony which she is guilty of on known facts of which there is no dispute, and neither of these charges have to prove intent to harm to prove guilt. The fact that Hillary and the Obama administration continues to obstruct justice does not detract from the clear facts that we know.
I know what you think you know. Now let me know when she's charged and convicted. And when you decide you shouldn't be attempting to lecture a lawyer on the law we might have a conversation about letter and spirit, about prosecutorial discretion, among other things. But mostly we should have a conversation about inconvenient truths, like the presumption that isn't rebutted by your unqualified belief that a case is established on its face.

Furthermore I know, that if I or any other American would have done similar we would be facing jail in short order so, spare me the innocent until proven guilty speech because as far as I am concerned the only thing missing at this point is a justice department that is not lawless which holds the scales balanced for all. I will continue to call her what she is a FELON because it is wholly accurate even without a conviction from a lawless justice department.
You'll call her a felon because it suits your disposition. I've heard people to my left call many from the Bush administration something similar. Certainly more than a few made similar declarations about Reagan. And maybe a prosecution would have established it, but until or unless one does using the term, left or right, is just a sound that fails to signify.

And it's not a speech, it's a principle. The same principle you'd want extended to you or yours even if everyone in the free world just knew you were guilty. And you can call her Betty, but it won't make that her name. As someone I only agree with sparingly is fond of saying, words mean things. They mean particular things and this one is an operation of law. You don't need a law degree to understand that, but sometimes you may need one to remember it.