Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

WizardofOz

well, in the context of the original, it refers to ignoring advice given out by the authorities to reduce the risk of rape

They probably advise not walking down dark alleys alone and the probably advise you to keep an eye on your drink if you're at a bar.

Therefore, women who walk down dark alleys alone and women who don't keep their eyes on their drink, deserve to be raped. They ask for it.

Hasn't that been your position all along?

not in every situation, no

Really?
Is a women more likely to be raped if she leaves the house or if she stays home?

Is a woman more likely to be raped if she wears makeup?

Is a woman who is alone more likely to be raped?

Is a woman who never smiles less likely to be raped than a woman who smiles at strangers?

for instance, based on crime stats for my area, leaving my house does not increase my risk of being raped

You're going to argue that leaving the house does not increase a woman's chance of being raped, or are you really referring to 'your' individual risk?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
who is more likely to be a rapist, a man or a woman?

a man, of course

which is why they should all be stuck on an island so the feminists can rule the rest of the world :banana:
Is that your reason for wanting rapist around; so you wimps can feel safer from the idea of women ruling the world?

You've absolutely lost it, Doser.
But what can you expect from a man that refers to his children as "a litter".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They probably advise not walking down dark alleys alone and the probably advise you to keep an eye on your drink if you're at a bar.

Therefore, women who walk down dark alleys alone and women who don't keep their eyes on their drink, deserve to be raped. They ask for it.

they earn by their actions the consequences of those actions if they ignore known risk

Really?
Is a women more likely to be raped if she leaves the house or if she stays home?

beats me - not a lot of outdoor rapes up here in the winter

Is a woman more likely to be raped if she wears makeup?

never seen stats on it :idunno:

Is a woman who is alone more likely to be raped?

at a party, binge drinking?

you bet

out in a canoe up here, alone on the water?

prolly not
Is a woman who never smiles less likely to be raped than a woman who smiles at strangers?

never seen stats on that :idunno:

and it's not on the list of risky behaviors that was being circulated

You're going to argue that leaving the house does not increase a woman's chance of being raped, or are you really referring to 'your' individual risk?

i'm speaking of my personal experience, in my small community

not a lot of raping going on around here

unless you count sheep (amish, doncha know :) )

we've learned not to leave our young daughters out by the roadside though

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yep.

And he seems to revel in the thought that they do get raped, and even laughs about it.

ok doser

i suspect tam will dodge this one again, but hope springs eternal:

You are exactly right, Rocketman!

I had the audacity to take the risk of walking from an apartment to my car.

were you aware that there was a high risk of being raped?

did you choose to ignore that risk?

WizardofOz

On the street, a woman is more prone to being raped. But a man is more than twice as likely to endure any other form of violence, including being shot or beaten to death.

Is it possible that it is the victims fault he was shot or beaten to death?

But feminized society does what it does best- completely ignore men's issues for those of women.

I don't think that's the problem. We would be feminizing men if we treat them like women, wouldn't we?

Women need protection in society because they are more prone; they are easier, in general, to physically overpower.

What's also interesting to note is that, while men endure twice the amount of violence in their life than women, women are twice as likely to receive PTSD.
:think:

I'd be happy to check out your sources on this. I am not doubting you but I find the topic interesting.

They aren't as cut out for being equal as they rant on about, apparently. But they are the first one's to try a man nonetheless and drive him up a wall.

Oooook. Sounds like you have some personal experience?

ok doser

Were you aware that there was a high risk of your wife committing adultery?

Did you choose to ignore that risk?

were you aware that eating lead paint chips might make you retarded?

did you choose to ignore that risk?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But they are the first one's to try a man nonetheless and drive him up a wall.
Seems to be known risk of yours, and yet you continue to expose yourself to that risk.
Let's see, who's to blame for knowingly taking that risk?
:think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i've been clear tam, that i believe rapists should be executed

caught you in another lie, didn't I?

:darwinsm:
It was a question, retard, not a statement of fact.

I just love this place!
Me too!
So many retards and their lunacy to mock!

:mock: retard okdoser