You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Well ... from the impression I am taking from all of this, misrepresentation of one's self (and flat out lying) is justifiable and should not be questioned.

I would have been on earlier, however, my chauffeur discovered the cure for every disease known to mankind while using my PC and then my purple dinosaur tripped over my modem and disconnected it.

How dreadful!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I deserve nothing but Hell.

hey!

an on-topic post! :noway:

i was considering this yesterday

elo wants to use a definition of "deserve" that implies "justness"

i would ask the following:

Is God's will just?
I would say yes.
Is it God's will that I be saved?
I would say yes.
Do I deserve God's justice?
I would say yes.

theophilus

hey!

an on-topic post! :noway:

i was considering this yesterday

Is God's will just?
I would say yes.
I would say yes.
I would say yes.

God is Just, the Justifier and the Righteous Judge.

I deserve Hell.

He grants me grace and has paid the penalty for my sin through Jesus Christ.

So the penalty for my sin, death and Hell, has been paid for by a Sinless Substitute Who clothes me with His own Righteousness. That Substitute is Jesus Christ.

Amazing!

To Him I give my life, my all.

:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How dreadful!

It truly is ... the guy has now stolen my purple dinosaur and I am fairly certain he plans to paint him turquoise.

I suppose it's all for the best. My dino's name was Hubert ... and in reality I hated him ... because of his gender.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Describe immoral.

Not conforming to the conduct of ethics that traditionally are expected of a wife for a happy and sustainable household; a bad wife.

Should domestic abuse be dismissed? You do realize that children who grow up viewing domestic abuse have a tendency to grow up to be abusers ... or believing that abuse is normal.

Children who grow up with single mothers tend to become products of the criminal system. They largely compose the majority of school drop outs.

So a man threatens arson and you wish to defend him ... and your mother divorced her husband because he PHYSICALLY pushed her and you are upset that she responded to him in a like manner? How about stating he should have walked away until he calmed down?

If a man works 60 hours a week of labor just to come home to a deranged wife, it's an insult in and of itself to sit there and try to say that he would be wrong for pushing her irate self out of his face.

Forget walking away, how about the woman walk? And the whole 'arson' thing- that's just making a crime out of a misstatement due to anger. It's his own house.

You pretty much just perpetuate the issue with all that- how about women taking some accountability and leaving the man alone? A man can beat the snot out of a woman, this is fact- God didn't make men frail. So why is a woman going to cast misery on him and act like a lunatic? There's a reason why this is a new development..

You mean THEIR *joint* bank account.

And their *joint* kids, but you see how far that goes..

How does one kick someone out of a vehicle while they are driving without crashing ... OR kick the driver out of a vehicle without crashing?

Inquiring minds want to know. Currently, I am thinking you are either making this up ... OR were willfully mislead by a liar.

'Inquiring minds want to know'- spoken like a true biased woman. Never heard a man make that statement.

Use your imagination. It happened, I'm not going to debate it.

THAT is what happens to upstanding men who actually ARE the better parent.

:rotfl:
On planet Rusha, maybe.

elohiym

Listen. I snuck in. I tried many ways to sneak back in. Elo thought it would jeopardize his standing with TOL and get him perma banned. No, I didn't think of that before he mentioned it.

Here you admit that my wife (1PM) and I were not involved in a conspiracy with you to register and operate a TOL member account in violation of the forum rules. Take note, false accusers.

I feel no shame whatsoever. To me, its akin to stealing pins and office goods from nazi headquarters. TOL was blind to your abusive behavior and seemed sympathetic to fellow feminists. They let you and your gang of hyenas abuse me without any words of correction at all. Sneaking back was justice in my opinion for an unjust banning. Anyone paying attention could see the relentless baiting going on and the deliberate smearing of my character with the express purpose of avoiding rage within me.

Your statement is riddled with evidence of your cognitive dissonance. It boils down an irrational rant about why you didn't deserve to be banned.

I'm not going to say my behavior didn't warrant a ban. It did.

Make up your minds. You either deserved it or you did not. Obviously these discussions about the word deserve haven't benefited you one iota.

I knew I wasn't a troublemaker and that my behavior in the absence of you and your minions was decent. This is why I had no qualms and still don't about creating a new account.

Boast away how you'd do it again while you blame other people for you behavior that got you banned. :yawn:

You get all worked up into a.lather about the most trivial things. I don't get it.

You don't get it because you are too self-absorbed. My wife and I were being falsely accused of conspiring with you to do something we didn't do, a person was hurting herself by making a false accusation, another person was engaging in malicious gossip over the false accusation. A person named BOLCATS has been accused of being you, and he was perma-banned because of your infamous participation on TOL. You think those are trivial matters?

When we very first join TOL, we all present someone who isn't quite who we really are. It anonymity. To go and create a different name is still to create another anonymous person. They both have the same personality. Some can see; some can't. There is no harm to either category.

No harm to BOLCATS' ban, if he wasn't you?

Why don't you try to clear his name if he wasn't you? :think:

If you were BOLCATS, why did you lie to my wife and I about it and let people falsely accuse us and abuse us to protect that lie?

Elo....you have a habit here of publically airing what is meant to be private.

If it was true I had such a habit then you are quite the moron for having shared all the personal details you did. It's as if you knew I didn't have such a habit then but are only making up the idea now to try and disparage me. In reality, only once in the past did I share a PM from Meshak because she was making false accusations against my wife and I. You defended that action along with some other people. Sure, some people felt it was unethical and I disagreed with them.

Do you really think BOLCATS would object to me sharing his PM with my wife if it would vindicate him and lift his perma-ban? Of course not. It's not a sin or unethical to do that.

Since you admitted to what I claimed was in our email exchange, there is no reason for me to share it at this point.

To this day, you seem to be oblivious to the obvious immorality of that.

Ugh, you've become such a flaming legalist. It's not only lawful to do what I did, it was expedient and is leading to the vindication of innocent people.

Were you BOLCATS? Yes or no?

elohiym

Is God's will just?
I would say yes.
I would say yes.
I would say yes.

By your definition of deserve, do you deserve God's grace? Yes or no?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
By your definition of deserve, do you deserve God's grace? Yes or no?

I live in the Bible Belt. Right near the edge, but in it nonetheless.

And it's a pretty universal concept here that nobody deserves God's grace. His grace is a gift, and gifts aren't earned by merit, they are out of compassion or love.

We don't do the work based Catholic thing around these parts.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not conforming to the conduct of ethics that traditionally are expected of a wife for a happy and sustainable household;

Yo, new guy, since I already know the rest of your post is pure garbage, I will just address what is in quotes.

What should be the expectations for a husband?

PureX

And it's a pretty universal concept that nobody deserves God's grace. His grace is a gift, and gifts aren't earned by merit, they are out of compassion or love.
I agree that gifts are not earned. But I disagree that no one "deserves grace". Because none of us has any way of knowing that, and none of us has the right to be making that judgment.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here you admit that my wife (1PM) and I were not involved in a conspiracy with you to register and operate a TOL member account in violation of the forum rules. Take note, false accusers.

Elo, I really did believe that you both knew his identity. I apologize to both of you for the accusation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

And it's a pretty universal concept that nobody deserves God's grace. His grace is a gift, and gifts aren't earned by merit, they are out of compassion or love.

We don't do the work based Catholic thing around these parts.

but if His gift is a manifestation of His will, and His will is just and our submission to His will is deserved, then don't we deserve His gift?

PureX

Children who grow up with single mothers tend to become products of the criminal system. They largely compose the majority of school drop outs.
Children who grow up poor are even more likely to becomes drop-outs and criminals, regardless of being single parented or not. So does that mean it's even more immoral for a parent to be poor than for them to be single?

1PeaceMaker

Elo, I really did believe that you both knew his identity. I apologize to both of you for the accusation.

You don't need to apologize given the circumstances of the situation but I accept it nonetheless as a thoughtful gesture.

We continue to puzzle over it, as we did towards the end of his BOLCATS membership. (no insult to BOL intended if it wasn't him.)

If it was him, he claimed to have different theology. I'm not over that, yet.

ClimateSanity

Rusha. One of these days when I have time, I am going to take any of your posts in your angry attack mode and show how incredibly evil you are. James was right about the tongue being a small thing but able to set ablaze and destroy anyone in its path. You should have been a lawyer because of how you are able to take people's words and turn them around to mean something utterly foreign to the original meaning. You know every dirty trick in the book and people who are on the receiving end of your venom can clearly see you are totally filled with hate. It's almost as if a demon is in you speaking for you.

That said, I want to discuss the issue of supposedly how immoral it is to secretly come back in after a permaban at TOL.

The mods do not have time to read everything . They depend on what people say in reported posts. You do not want me or anyone who speaks out against feminism or makes declarations that are anathema to feminist orthodoxy to participate on this board. You use your verbal talents to twist what we say and avoid damning questions that could expose you for who you are. You know that Misrepresentation of what is said is infuriating and you keep pestering us until we respond. If we don't respond, you attack and twist everything hoping to get a response.

This isn't against TOL rules and that's why you do it with such careless abandon.

It is against that evil backdrop that I claim sneaking back in is not immoral. I know I am able to withstand your wicked attacks now and know when to leave when a flameout is coming. I know I am a very good contribution to TOL and most people who have dealt with me can confirm that.

To sum up: It isn't immoral to sneak in under a system that is not equipped to handle malicious abuse because there is no rule covering it. As long as I'm not behaving in the same manner I was reported for and banned, its a totally non issue.

The nazi reference was not exact. A more precise reference would be sneaking back under the management of mister Magoo.....blind as a bat.

No, I'm not calling knight and Sherman blind as a bat. They have to abide by the rules of their system. It's a system evil people such as yourself take advantage of and therefore I Have no shame in working around that very system.

Status
Not open for further replies.