You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

Too many people don't want to face the fact that bad behavior has consequences....whether they like or approve of those consequences or not doesn't change that fact.

Straw man fallacy. Nobody is arguing bad behavior doesn't have consequences.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I was railroaded into acting badly which lead to the banning which you are attempting to do with cruc.

It's what they do. They'll try to antagonize to get a desired response. Rusha brings this nonsense up almost everyday she's on here because her strategy is to be absurdly persistent with it until another simply gets tired of it and says things they shouldn't- resulting in a ban.

I don't really understand why it doesn't happen here, but with most forum sites, such people would be banned and that would be the end of it. That's because most sites have rules against consistently making one's experience on the forum nerve racking or miserable.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's what they do. They'll try to antagonize to get a desired response. Rusha brings this nonsense up almost everyday she's on here because her strategy is to be absurdly persistent with it until another simply gets tired of it and says things they shouldn't- resulting in a ban.

Oh well, I can only respond with something that is more towards your level of honesty.

I am Rita Hayworth, but shhhh, no one is suppose to know.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I know! In actuality, I love men.

Now we just need the definition of a man. It's defined by more than anatomy and gender, but rather by quality and characteristics.

Good men are honest, decent, courageous ... and capable of empathy and love.

Now, I do realize that some retard will most likely respond with something that begins with "but you" "it's your fault" "you think", etc...

elohiym

You do realize that *pack of hyenas* includes Glorydaz and Angel, correct? They reported you far more than I did. It was even claimed that you were sharing an ID with Elo and PM1 even though I told the person that wasn't the case.

IF I ever did report him, it was because my friend, Angel, was getting upset. I did not follow what was going on in any way.
So, I was not among any "pack", as you insist on manipulating the facts to suit your altered reality.

By claiming that you "did not follow what was going on in any way" yet posted reports in the Woodshed because your friend was getting upset, you are providing evidence of a pack mentality of the worst kind. How could you make a just judgment without reading? Climate Sanity should be more upset with you than any of the others who were actually paying attention to what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.