You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

You mock and laugh at men's issues when they are brought up.

It's more like you love men who don't standup for men-kind.

While you were participating on this forum in December busy provoking women in rape threads, I started a thread on male rights issues. Rusha was third top poster in that thread, and she was obviously supportive of men's rights. You and the other misogynists had nothing to say when given the chance.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While you were participating on this forum in December busy provoking women in rape threads, I started a thread on male rights issues. It was mostly ignored and mocked by men. Rusha was third top poster in that thread, and she was obviously supportive of men's rights. You and the other misogynists had nothing to say when given the chance.
Don't confuse the little man with facts.
He's on an agenda mission, while fantasizing about watching reruns of the Stepford Wives.

:rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While you were participating on this forum in December busy provoking women in rape threads, I started a thread on male rights issues. It was mostly ignored and mocked by men. Rusha was third top poster in that thread, and she was obviously supportive of men's rights. You and the other misogynists had nothing to say when given the chance.

Of course I am completely on board with men's rights. That does not negate the fact that men and women DO have certain rights denied as well as abusive treatment in certain situations.

I will always support a father over a mother in the case of a woman wishing to abort her unborn child VS a father willing to love and raise that unborn child.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Of course I am completely on board with men's rights. That does not negate the fact that men and women DO have certain rights denied as as well as abusive treatment in certain situations.

I will always support a father over a mother in the case of a woman wishing to abort her unborn child VS a father willing to love and raise that unborn child.

Amen to that !

elohiym

I think bolcats was 1pms or her husband eloyhims account but they allowed dolo to use it to back each other up in debates.

Easy to see if you read some exchanges in this thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110096&page=38

Neither my wife nor I have mentioned you or interacted with you, yet here you are starting crap. Pay attention:

1. Earlier today I read a PM from BOLCATS to 1PM where he was vehemently denying he was voltaire/dolo/climate sanity. That's why we want to know if Climate Sanity was BOLCATS. We wouldn't want to know if we already knew. If we have to post the PM, we will.

2. I have an email from Climate Sanity asking me to register an account for him (not BOLCATS), and I have my response to him that I would not do that, and my suggestion that he apologize to Knight and ask to come back. If Climate Sanity wants to deny that, I can post the email.

In light of those two points, don't be a false accuser.

glorydaz

While you were participating on this forum in December busy provoking women in rape threads, I started a thread on male rights issues. Rusha was third top poster in that thread, and she was obviously supportive of men's rights. You and the other misogynists had nothing to say when given the chance.

The "women" were doing the provoking in those rape threads.....and your threads are filled with so much sexual stuff I'm not surprised Rusha ran over there to participate. :chuckle:

elohiym

The "women" were doing the provoking in those rape threads.....and your threads are filled with so much sexual stuff I'm not surprised Rusha ran over there to participate. :chuckle:

The example I provided in the OP had nothing to do with sex. Trad immediately started discussing rape, and as soon as you showed up you started in with the strippers again. Now you are making slimy sexual innuendos about Rusha.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The example I provided in the OP had nothing to do with sex. Trad immediately started discussing rape, and as soon as you showed up you started in with the strippers again. Now you are making slimy sexual innuendos about Rusha.

LOL ... what else is new.

elohiym

ok doser,

The dictionary definition of deserve all its synonyms imply a sense of justice.

You claim you are using a definition of deserve that does not imply justness. Using your definition: Do you deserve God's grace?

By reading the Bible or however you ended up believing the gospel, didn't you earn salvation by your actions, thus deserving it according to your alleged definition?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Yeah, let's touch base on that.

-Men shouldn't have their children aborted
-Men should be able to have separate bathrooms

Nothing is shown in any real regards to the real problems of men. That's as far as it goes- things that don't really put much emphasis on the insanity of the amount of unfairness men receive.

Let's talk about real issues. Let's talk about the ins and outs of domestic courts. Or the quotas, benefits, and programs women receive despite the fact that they generally have, naturally, more social and family support systems and make up merely vestige of the homeless and near-homeless. Let's talk about the leniency of courts and why women prisons are also a vestige next to men's.

Let's talk about any of these things, and why we should be having anything to do with a continuation of ignoring men's issues in favor of female interests.

..Or not. I'm a 'misogynist' for speaking out on them. My point is made, and demonstrated a long time ago. I never actually said anything to be deemed a 'misogynist' in the first place. But it stuck, and becomes more frequently stated whenever I take the halo off my head for one second and get to brass tacks.
Because that's what feministic ideology does- it makes you deem opposition into a person who hates you for having a vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.