weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, the Stars and Stripes hangs on the porch, properly illuminated at night in front of the Yukon. Which has 4 rolling tires I might mention.

SaulToPaul 2

Deputy Barn looks like about a buck fifty soaking wet.

Yep, that's why Andy put chains around his neck for the deputy weigh in, so that he could meet the minimum requirements for the state.

All Fifes are wiry, everything they eat turns to muscle.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking of hiring Nick M, the Magnificent, as my bodyguard.

john w:box:Nick M

Just wear the old salt and pepper, under your uniform, and you'll be fine, Mayor.

Next thing ya know the wolves/wolf-ette's on TOL, will be on motorcycles, and wearin' them leather jackets, and zoomin' around. They'll take over the whole TOL town – a reign of terror.

SaulToPaul 2

Just wear the old salt and pepper, under your uniform, and you'll be fine, Mayor.

Next thing ya know the wolves/wolf-ette's on TOL, will be on motorcycles, and wearin' them leather jackets, and zoomin' around. They'll take over the whole TOL town – a reign of terror.

Saint john w the Great must have recently watched The Wild Ones on Turner Classics.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh, you beat all, you know that?

I was talking about Marlin Brando, in a leather jacket, riding a motor "sickle".

I thought you were talkin' about the "Milo Boys," and there sickle/side car, hootin', and hollarin', all through town, talkin' about sin............