weekly weigh in

Truster

Here are the pics I shared a while back. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4068641&postcount=288

I bought a black and gray dress shirt for my next "after" pic. As soon as I can fit in that without the buttons bulging, oh yes you will see more photos! I'm guessing another 10-15 lbs for that.

Don't ever do that again Delmar! I was reading your post and read 'I bought a black and gray dress', my breathing stopped and my eyes were stuck on dress...until they moved to shirt and I began breathing again. Hhahaha.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't ever do that again Delmar! I was reading your post and read 'I bought a black and gray dress', my breathing stopped and my eyes were stuck on dress...until they moved to shirt and I began breathing again. Hhahaha.
I am talking about a long sleeve button down shirt. Perhaps you call them something different on your side of the pond. :idunno:

$_35.JPG

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just wanted to post some motivation and continue to repeat things as the drive bys continue assaults on the truth, no matter what it may be.

6 reasons to stop calling low-carb diet a fad

There are several examples of populations that have eaten very little carbs, but remained in good health.

Two of the most notable ones are the Inuit and the Masai.

The Inuit lived in the arctic regions of North America and Greenland, where very little plant food was available year-round.

They ate almost nothing but animal foods, but were in excellent health (12, 13).

The Masai in Africa also ate a low-carb, high-fat diet, mostly from meat, milk and cow’s blood. When they were studied, researchers noted that they were in excellent health as long as they ate their traditional diet (14).

But since the year 2002, over 20 randomized controlled trials have been published in respected, peer-reviewed journal.

Not a single serious adverse effect has ever been attributed to the diet.

Not only that… but these studies also show that low-carb diets lead to better results than the low-fat diet still recommended by the mainstream.

Low-carb leads to more weight loss, especially from the abdominal cavity (the dangerous visceral fat). It also significantly improves HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, insulin levels and blood pressure (15, 16, 17, 18, 19).

Links at the link. The reason to not call it a fad as it isn't new. And a fad is something that one person says about something else that is changing and they don't like it.

SaulToPaul 2

I just wanted to post some motivation and continue to repeat things as the drive bys continue assaults on the truth, no matter what it may be.

6 reasons to stop calling low-carb diet a fad

Links at the link. The reason to not call it a fad as it isn't new. And a fad is something that one person says about something else that is changing and they don't like it.

Meat and eggs for me. Day in, day out.

:chew:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have been working out like a mad man. Not really losing a lot of weight right now but I'm dropping inches like crazy.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, Delmar, your weight loss is amazing! You should be very proud of yourself.
Thanks!

Did you do a lot of weight training as well?

Starting to! Been going to the gym every morning for about a month. Doing the treadmill for a half hour at maximum incline (15%) and doing strength training.

Word based mystic

I have been working out like a mad man. Not really losing a lot of weight right now but I'm dropping inches like crazy.

netflix show called forks over knives, best nutrition doc i have seen in years.

it is worth seeing.

increase that muscle. way to go.

fortunately i have a job where i get a work out whenever i work.

23 years of pressure washing and coating.

I have just recently started eating less and increasing fruts and veggies.

i feel great.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thanks!

Starting to! Been going to the gym every morning for about a month. Doing the treadmill for a half hour at maximum incline (15%) and doing strength training.

I recommend core muscle work out and stretching.

If you build core muscle, you will not have any back problem.

and yes, cardio too.