weekly weigh in

heir

TOL Subscriber
Down 205 lbs and 20" off the waist band.

11193244_10206530655730790_2659194404284513727_n.jpg
:BRAVO: You look great!

Dan Emanuel

The researchers ran a similar test with a different fake article that argued belief in free will is useful for self-control and can lead to better and increased effort. After reading that article, conservatives outperformed liberals once again on the test.​
Does this prove that apart from anything else, believing in free will has a placebo (positive) effect? :think:

Daniel

SaulToPaul 2

When I was younger, I had amazing willpower in regards to food. But my training was hit and miss.

Now that I am older, I love training, and look forward to it. But I tend to feel like I "deserve" to enjoy a big meal after working hard all day.

musterion

I have more trouble trying to sustain low carb/high fat only because there's some extra trouble and expense involved. It doesn't necessarily get boring the way some people say and quit, but you got to plan ahead when most starches have been cut to a bare minimum or eliminated.

And I've never exercised, really. Used to be able to run forever, but only when I had to. Have tried taking up jogging again but I'm just too old.

john w

Hall of Fame
When I was younger, I had amazing willpower in regards to food. But my training was hit and miss.

Now that I am older, I love training, and look forward to it. But I tend to feel like I "deserve" to enjoy a big meal after working hard all day.

Yeah, Mayor, us "Esquire Club" members really know how to "pack it away." Yeah, boy. By the grace of God, none of mine goes to fat. All goes to muscle. It's a mark of us humble TOL posters. Everything we eat goes to muscle. Go ahead, and hit my stomach,....

john w

Hall of Fame

I bet you enjoy those pounded steaks, ala "Morelli," don't you,Mayor?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For those who are trying to improve body composition:

Which is more difficult for you?

1. Exercising/Training consistently
2. Eating a certain way consistently

I am really in the groove with my diet. Which is making working out a lot easier! Plus I invested in a membership in a gym that I drive past to and from work!

john w

Hall of Fame
I am really in the groove with my diet. Which is making working out a lot easier! Plus I invested in a membership in a gym that I drive past to and from work!

3 "Schlitz Malt Liquor Light"'s, fortified with your hops, and barley's, and grains, 2 bags of Fritos, and/or 5 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, followed by 2 Klondike Bars, right before bed time, and the weight will melt away....

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
3 "Schlitz Malt Liquor Light"'s, fortified with your hops, and barley's, and grains, 2 bags of Fritos, and/or 5 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, followed by 2 Klondike Bars, right before bed time, and the weight will melt away....

Not my exact approach.

SaulToPaul 2

Yeah, Mayor, us "Esquire Club" members really know how to "pack it away." Yeah, boy. By the grace of God, none of mine goes to fat. All goes to muscle. It's a mark of us humble TOL posters. Everything we eat goes to muscle. Go ahead, and hit my stomach,....

You're wiry. Your mother was the same way.