A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Who is Israel ?

Who is Israel ?

The Israel of God is all and everyone God has preserved or reserved for Himself out of the mass of mankind Rom 11:4-5

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Yes thats the Israel that receives the promises of God to Israel, its always a reserved remnant of the Election of Grace, whether they be jew or Gentile !

The same Truthis taught here Jer 50:20

20 In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

Now that this reserved remnant also applied to Gentiles is seen here Acts 15:17

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Compare the word here residue to the word reserve in Jer 50:20 and remnant in Rom 11:5

The word reserve in Jer 50:20 is sha'ar :

I.to remain, be left over, be left behind
A.
(Qal) to remain

B.
(Niphal)
i.
to be left over, be left alive, survive
a.
remainder, remnant (participle)

ii.
to be left behind

C.
(Hiphil)
i.
to leave over, spare

ii.
to leave or keep over

iii.
to have left

iv.
to leave (as a gift)

The word remnant is Rom 11:5 leimma :

I.to leave, leave behind, forsake, to be left behind
A.
to lag, be inferior

Acts 15:17 the word residue kataloipos :
I.left remaining,I.remaining, the rest

And so that would qualify the remnant or residue of Gentiles to be classified with remnant Israel and Judah of Jer 50:20, and so we have the Lord's Israel, all people whom He reserves out of mankind from amongst the jews and the Gentiles !

beloved57

Who is Israel ? 2

Who is Israel ? 2

Previously we showed how Israel is the remnant out of mankind, regardgless of race, a remnant out of the jews and a remnant out of the Gentiles, its a remnant not based upon race but of Grace Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Now we want to show that Israel, are all the ones God predestinated to be conformed to the Image of His Son Israel, remember when God said this Ex 4:22

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

That was a Type of Christ, God's Firstborn Son, Christ, So Christ the Antitype is Israel, and all who belong to Christ/ Israel have been predestinated to be conformed to His Image, Per Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

See those words Firstborn Son ? Thats the Antitype to Ex 4:22

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Now its certain that I have a basis scripturally to Identify Israel as those predestinated to the Image of Christ, who is Israel God's Firstborn Son , and its also for a certain that God states that its those who are foreknown by Him that are Truly His People Israel Rom 11:2

2 God hath not cast away his people[Israel] which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Which are the same as the Predestinated Rom 8:29,33

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Which are His Elect Vs 33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Also, We know that Israel God's Firstborn Son in Ex 4:22 could not be referring to national israel according to the flesh, because it is written of them Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

So Israel according to the flesh could not have been the Type in Ex 4:22, it had to be the remnant Israel that was amongst them that had been Chosen in Christ, The True Israel Firstborn Son before the foundation Eph 1:4-5 !

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

beloved57

And so all Israel shall be saved !

And so all Israel shall be saved !

Rom 11:26

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Now what false religion does not understand because God has hid the Mystery of the Gospel and Israel from them, which btw is not a favorable omen, it is that God was indeed Keeping His Gospel and Saving Promise to Israel as Per Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Thats a Gospel of the Good News of Salvation Promise , this one Eph 3:6

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body[Israel], and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

God was keeping this Salvation Saving Promise even in light of rejecting and the casting away of national israel, for He was keeping it by now calling in the Gentiles, for they are fellowheirs of the Same Promise and Body [the commonwealth of Israel Eph 2:12]

The word commonwealth of Eph 2:12 as in the Commonwealth of Israel, is the greek word politeia and basically means:

citizen body, citizenship, (a) commonwealth, polity; citizen body, (b) (the Roman) citizenship, citizen-rights, franchise.

So the Gentiles by the Gospel are partakers of the Same Gospel Promises as the Citzen Body of the Commonwealth of Israel.

This Grafted them into the Citizenship of Covenant Israel , so we read Rom 11:17,19,24

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them[The commonwealth of Israel], and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

The word engraft means:

to engraft (insert) by making a puncture to graft a living shoot into another living plant (tree).

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

Paul was telling the Gentiles that they had been by the operation of God grafted into the Good Olive Tree, Israel Elect, for it certainly could not have meant national israel that was cast away because of unbelief !

Thats the Mystery of Israel, that Both Elect Jews and Gentiles together comprise that Israel that shall be saved in the Lord Jesus Christ Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

So in this manner, engrafting the Gentiles into the Good Live Tree of the Commonwealty of Israel, all Israel shall be saved Rom 11:25-26

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery[Of Israel], lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

beloved57

Why was national israel cut off ?

Why was national israel cut off ?

Paul informs us why here under inspiration why the nation of israel, that is Abraham's physical descendants of the flesh israel, why they were cut off from amongst God's People here Rom 11:19-21

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

What can be more plainer than this, they were cut off Because of Unbelief !

Now what did that mean according to Jesus ? Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Thats right, national israel was not part of the Elect Israel which was God's Sheep ! Remember when David wrote Ps 100

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Guess what ? He was not speaking of national israel according to the flesh, simply because that people israel are not the Children of God Rom 9:8, that just did not become truth when Paul wrote it in the New Testament, it was always the Truth ! God's People and Sheep Israel was always just a small remnant located in that nation !

But they believed not because they were not of God's Sheep, Covenant Israel, wherein Christ is the root and fatness thereof Rom 11:17

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

See the True Israel was Chosen in Christ before the foundation, and Christ is their root and fatness, obviously indicating that was not the case for national israel, Abraham's Israel according to physical descent, since by and large they were cut off ! Also see Jn 15:6

6 If a man abide not in me [The Root of Israel], he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Remember Matt 21:19

And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

Thats national israel being cut off because of unbelief, which means they were not of His Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

beloved57

And so all Israel shall be saved !2

And so all Israel shall be saved !2

Now this is how All Israel shall be saved, for it has absolutely nothing to do with national israel according to the flesh, for they are not the Children of God so says inspiration Rom 9:8

That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

So they were not whom Christ came to die for and gather as stated here Jn 11:51-52

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

You see that ? He did come to gather Israel according to the flesh who are not the Children of God Rom 9:8

But all Israel shall be saved according to the Mystery, which is All Israel shall be saved by Elect Gentiles from the Nations shall be grafted in Covenant Israel the Good Olive Tree Rom 11:17,24

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them [Elect Israel], and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

You see that, the Gentiles took the place of the natural jews and became One with the Spiritual jews, Elect remnant Israel, and they all, both Elect Jews and Elect Gentiles partake of the fulness and fatness and root Christ their one Head and Shepherd, and become One Body of Elect Covenant Israel, the same exact thing is Taught here by inspiration Eph 2:15-16,19

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man [Israel], so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

The Saints are Israel Gods People Deut 33:3

Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

Ps 89:5

And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

Ps 148:8

He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the Lord.

Yes, Gentiles are numbered with the Saints, the Children of Israel !

Thats exactly what inspiritation informs us in Eph 2:19

19 Now therefore ye[Gentiles] are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God[The Children of Israel];

This is the Mystery of Israel the Church, or Congregation or Assembly, The Body of Christ.

See, naturally speaking, the ignorant and unenlightened, everyone thinks that the Israel God promised to save Isa 45:17 was national israel, Abraham's physical descendants according to the flesh, but it wasnt, It was an Israel made up of both jews and Gentiles Chosen in Christ, the whole key to Identifying that Israel that the Promise pertained to is found in Rom 11:17

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Its being those who partake of the Root and Fatness of the Olive Tree, which is Christ

Heb 3:14

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Being Made Partakers of Christ puts us among Israel !

Nanja

See, naturally speaking, the ignorant and unenlightened, everyone thinks that the Israel God promised to save Isa 45:17 was national israel, Abraham's physical descendants according to the flesh, but it wasnt, It was an Israel made up of both jews and Gentiles Chosen in Christ, the whole key to Identifying that Israel that the Promise pertained to is found in Rom 11:17

Its being those who partake of the Root and Fatness of the Olive Tree, which is Christ

Heb 3:14

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Being Made Partakers of Christ puts us among Israel !

Amen!

God's Elect Covenant People Israel Deut. 33:3 KJV; Ps. 148:14 KJV consists of all the Saints,
chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4, Elect jews and Elect gentiles. They are One and the same!

~~~~~

beloved57

And so all Israel shall be saved !3

And so all Israel shall be saved !3

Saving Elect Gentiles is how all Israel shall be saved, for its so obvious, for the Elect Gentiles were being ingrafted into Covenant Elect Israel, the Good Olive Tree Rom 11:17

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them [The Elect jewish remnant], and with them[The Elect jewish remnant] partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Now Elect Gentiles being grafted among the Elect remnant jews, both now being made partakers of the root and fatness, which is Christ, became One, One Coveant Israel connected to Christ.

Now the word partakest in Rom 11:17 is the greek word sygkoinōnos and means:

I.participant with others in anything, joint partner

Now with Elect jews the Elect Gentiles become Joint Partners with Christ and the Salvation in Him for Israel Isa 45:17

See, this Promised Salvation of Israel is based upon the Person and Work of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now also the Gentiles have become Co Partners with Christ as Abraham's Seed Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

They are also Co Partners with ethnic jews who are in Christ, the Head of His Body the Church, thats why it was said by the OT Patriarchs that without the NT Believers they would not be Perfect Heb 11:40

So the Gentiles were made Co Partners and do also partake of the Covenant Promises made to Remnant Elect Israel Rom 9:4

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Eph 2:12

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

See this very verse lets us know that the Covenant Promises of Salvation for Israel Isa 45:17 was conditioned upon Christ, or In the Lord !

Now Gentiles belong to the Commonwealth of Israel !

beloved57

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son !

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son !

Matt 2:15

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son Ex 4:22

He is the root and fatness of Covenant Israel, The Patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Rom 11:17

For it was not in the fact that they were physical jews, if that were so, then it would make no sense for God to have broken off the natural branches [physical jews] from Covenant Israel the Olive Tree, and then on top of that, graft in to Covenant Israel, wild olive branches [Gentiles] !

But alas Christ is the Root and Fatness of the jewish Fathers and of the Gentiles that were grafted in with them and became One with the jewish remnant of Covenant Israel, founded on Israel, God's Firstborn Son, of which this Israel Ex 4:22 was but a Type !

beloved57

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son ! 2

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son ! 2

Now that which shall characterize all of Covenant Israel, the Good Olive Tree , which are the Israel God's Firstborn Son, it is Faith, Faith in Christ, the Firstborn Son Israel is the Birthright of All Israel, regardless of ethnicity, So Paul wrote Gal 3:26-29

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed [Israel], and heirs according to the promise.

So what blinded religionists are doing, they are cleaving to israel that is outside of Israel the Firstborn Son,which is Christ the Son of God. They are cleaving to that israel which are not the Children of God, those who do not have any Faith in the Son of God, which Identifies the Children of God Israel Gal 3:26

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

For Israel of Rom 9:6 and the Children of God Rom 9:8 are the exact same, and Faith in Christ, Israel God's Firstborn Son, is the Identifying Family distinguishing feature or quality !

beloved57

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son ! 3

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son ! 3

Herein lies the seemingly confusion , which really is not confusing , if we remember one vital point, which is Faith in Christ, The True Israel Firstborn Son, it is that which Identifies Covenant Israel of God; Now early on, Elect Covenant Israel, those rooted in Christ [Rom 11:17] the root and fatness of them. Lets look right quick at the word fatness here in Rom 11:17

And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Its the greek word piotēs and means:

signifying "swelling," is used metaphorically in Rom 11:17. The gentile believer had become a sharer in the spiritual life and blessing bestowed by Divine covenant upon Abraham and his descendants as set forth under the figure of "the root of (not 'and') the fatness of the olive tree."

to receive into the soul what serves to refresh strengthen, nourish it unto life eternal

The branches that were not cut off, had a connection to Christ, the True Vine of Israel and as True branches of His they received from Spiritual Life.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob had Life given them from Christ !

Now back to my point, early on Covenant Israel connected to the root and fatness was largely composed of Abraham's physical , natural descendants, yet not exclusively, for you had Ruth, and Rahab part of that remnant as well, but perhaps 99.9 % was the natural seed of Abraham, which means they were natural jews whom God had graciously given them a supernatural and spiritual birth from above in order for them to have Faith in Christ.

Yet however even without Faith, the Spiritual descendants of Abraham, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob still maintained a natural but non spiritual connection/ relationship with the non elect natural seed ! It was like being unequally yoked to unbelievers !

beloved57

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son ! 4

The True Israel is in God's Firstborn Son ! 4

As stated, The Spiritual Seed of Abraham did have a connection with the natural seed of Abraham, but it was only physical and carnal, and not based upon the things of God. For instance, David could not say of one of his jewish countrymen void of Faith in Christ this Ps 119:63

I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

He could not say that about a fellow jew just because he was a jew in the flesh !

Or this Ps 133:1-3

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Just being an ethnic jew without Faith in the Messiah, this Psalm could not apply to that one, Never, for the Blessing of Life evermore comes through the Root and Fatness of the Olive Tree !

Its like this today, say for instance someone is a believer in Christ, and in their natural family amongst their siblings , none of them were believers in Christ as he was.

Now are they in the same family naturally ? Why yes ! But what about Spiritually ? By no means, yet they may live and share a natural life together in the same natural household.

See early on thats how it was with Natural and Covenant Israel, they did have a natural physical tie with one another, and because of this long history of that, we believe that naturall israel and Covenant Israel are the same, which is gross error and is why Paul writes Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all[Covenant of Promise Israel], which are of[natural Israel]:

Paul makes the difference of the Two different families of Israel ! One is based upon natural physical descent and the other on spiritual descent that brings Faith in Israel the First Born Son of God Ex 4:22

Which points to Christ Hos 11:1

When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Matt 2:15

15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Now John writes 1 Jn 5:12

12 He that hath the Son[Israel the Firstborn] hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Jerry Shugart

Elect jews and Elect gentiles. They are One and the same!

No, they are not one and the same. The Jews are those who belong to the houses of Judah and Israel and the Gentiles do not belong to either of those houses. Here we see a passage which speak of both houses and the reference to the "Jew" can only be understood by the context which speaks of the house of Judah and the house of Israel:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23).​

beloved57

No, they are not one and the same. The Jews are those who belong to the houses of Judah and Israel and the Gentiles do not belong to either of those houses. Here we see a passage which speak of both houses and the reference to the "Jew" can only be understood by the context which speaks of the house of Judah and the house of Israel:

"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23).​

You are trusting in the flesh, you must believe that God's Election of Grace is based on ethnicity, the flesh ! However Abraham's children of the flesh israel are not the Children of God so they are not Elect ! Rom 9:8 !

Jerry Shugart

You are trusting in the flesh, you must believe that God's Election of Grace is based on ethnicity, the flesh !

I never said that so cease from perverting what I said. It is you who is trusting in the flesh because you refuse to even attempt to address the passage from the Bible and my comments on it.

As usual, when confronted with verses which contradict your silly ideas you just run away as fast as you can with your tail between your legs.

beloved57

I never said that so cease from perverting what I said. It is you who is trusting in the flesh because you refuse to even attempt to address the passage from the Bible and my comments on it.

As usual, when confronted with verses which contradict your silly ideas you just run away as fast as you can with your tail between your legs.

I don't care what you never said, it is what is implied without you saying it ! It really don't matter because Rom 9:8 shows that all what you believe is a lie about Israel the physical descendants of Abraham !

Jerry Shugart

I don't care what you never said, it is what is implied without you saying it !

You do not care about what I say or don't say because you will not hesitate to put words in my mouth which I never said.

You should be ashamed of yourself but you are so full of pride that you cannot even see that your methods are dishonest.

beloved57

You do not care about what I say or don't say because you will not hesitate to put words in my mouth which I never said.

You should be ashamed of yourself but you are so full of pride that you cannot even see that your methods are dishonest.

No I don't care what you did not literally say because that is part of your dissimulation, I go by what you say overall !

Jerry Shugart

No I don't care what you did not literally say because that is part of your dissimulation, I go by what you say overall !

Yes, you do not care because you are so dishonest that you will put words in my mouth that I never said just to win an argument. You should be ashamed of yourself and you should immediately apologize to me because I never said what you accuse me of saying.

beloved57

Yes, you do not care because you are so dishonest that you will put words in my mouth that I never said just to win an argument. You should be ashamed of yourself and you should immediately apologize to me because I never said what you accuse me of saying.

No I don't care about what you say you didn't literally say because you are dishonest !

Status
Not open for further replies.