Not open for further replies.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Is he an archeologist?

Sue

Sue, now you're just being Silly.

See Here;

This has Information on those Who First Found the Mountain in the First Couple Minutes of the Video, one of them Being Abraham.

Sue, the Above Video Proves that Ron was not the First to Discover the Mountain of Sinai and Horeb, He is just the guy trying to take Credit for the Find. Josephus Actually Said that it was most Likely this Mountain Jebal AL Lawz is Probably the Mountain of God. Ron just used Josephus's Information, and is trying to Claim the Find for Himself.

Same with the Crossing of the Red Sea, there were Pillars set there By Solomon, so Solomon technically Discovered the Place Israel Crossed the Red Sea, long before Ron Found the Marking Pillars. Ron just dove between the Pillar Sites, and Found what Seem to be Egyptian Chariot Wheels.

=M=

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
[Exodus 19:18 KJV] 18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

Ok, So my Biggest Question for Atheists.

The Actual Mountain of God, the one He Descended upon is Burnt on top. The whole top of the Mountain is Burnt; It is not a Volcanic Mountain.

So, Atheists; Why is the Top of this Mountain Burnt?

Can you think of any Explanation, possibly a Natural Phenomenon that would Burn the Top of an Entire Mountain?

Mt.%20Sinal_jabal_al_lawz.jpg

That's Right, it's not a Shadow, those Rocks are Burnt on one Side;

images

The Surrounding Peaks in this Group of Mountains, do not have Blackened Tops;

mtsinai.jpg

Deuteronomy 1:2 says that it is an 11 Day Journey from mount Horeb to Kadesh Barnea.

[Deuteronomy 1:2 KJV]

2. ([There are] eleven days' [journey] from Horeb by the way of mount Seir unto Kadeshbarnea.)

the Journey does work out to be about 11 Days, Even if they only traveled about 20 miles a Day;

the actual time, (Distance/Daily travel=Days) is
314km/30km per day = 10.5 Days - This matches the 11 days in scripture.

This is the Journey though Seir, and it works out. This is the Most Likely Candidate for the Mountain of God.

Here are some other Mountain Peaks from that Same Area;

images

No Blackened Tops. So there Goes Barbie's Theory about the Subject.

images

images

images

=M=

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
There ya' go...it's like talking to a 6 year old. And that's even an insult to 6 year olds everywhere.

Lemur, there you go;

You just don't want to believe it, because you think the Bible teaches against your Own religion of Atheism, and Evolutionism; And it does.

When the Bible's Stories are Proven true, and Revealed as Truth, you cringe your Teeth, and Spew out Nonsense.

Too bad you can't take this Subject with a Sense of Wonder, or Even Constructive Skepticism.

=M=

Creation by God is an Obvious Truth, You Have two Eyes, but for some reason you are Blind.
You are Blinded by Your Bias, you think the Bible Has no truths, so when parts of the Bible are proven True by Archeology, You won't believe, you find yourself in instant denial of Truth.

I don't understand, how you can believe that this Lucy Hoax is real, but you don't think that a Mountain from the Bible, is Real.

How do you Explain the Split Rock? It has Markings from water Erosion, there are also Dried up Rivers and a Lake Bed there, in the Desert. What do you make of that Atheist?

==================================

Music!!!

Cello Play - Mark Doubleday

And then; It LIVES!!!

Else - Built to Spill

God is the Great Musician, and Existence is His Song.

All Glory, Honor, and Power are His; Praise be To God!!!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Denial isn't really going to do any good. Anyone who wants to go take a look on Google Earth will find that mountain range in which Seasigh's mountain sits, has vast areas of black rock on top of lighter rock above a certain elevation.

noguru

Denial isn't really going to do any good. Anyone who wants to go take a look on Google Earth will find that mountain range in which Seasigh's mountain sits, has vast areas of black rock on top of lighter rock above a certain elevation.

At this point, I pretty sure Mark is just a bad parody of a creationist. No one can post the things he does and really be serious.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned

These Pictures of the Area, seem to Disagree with you.

Here are some other Mountain Peaks from that Same Area;

images

No Blackened Tops. So there Goes Barbie's Theory about the Subject.

images

images

=M=

Barbs; Did you find a Google Earth Image, in which you can actually see the Discoloration on top of Mount Jebal AL Lawz, so you can compare it to the Other Mountain ranges in that area?

Because the Images above, say otherwise.

Listen; This Mountain is Within an 11 Day Journey, From Kadesh Barnea, Just Where Deuteronomy 1:2 Says Horeb is Located.
This is Obviously the Right mountain, and the Catholic Church is Wrong about which Mountain is Mount Sinai.

Your Atheist's Open and Unfounded Opinions which reek of Denial, Make Me feel More alive, than Clapping Hands Make Tinkerbell Feel.

Thanks for that Girls, you know just how to Make my Day a good One. LOL!!!

: D

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Seesight was suckered by the guys who showed him peaks without the black rock on top. But anyone who goes to Google Earth can see scores of mountain peaks in that range with the same layer of black rock.

Did you find a Google Earth Image, in which you can actually see the Discoloration on top of Mount Jebal AL Lawz, so you can compare it to the Other Mountain ranges in that area?

Yep. Go to the location I gave you. Lots and lots of that in the range in which Jebal al Lawz is situated.

15280388011_90f988667c_z.jpg

There's a lot more. How many more would you like to see?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I would love to see any Satellite Imagery that you believe Supports your Claim.

The Mountains Surrounding Jebal AL Lawz, do not have Black tops.

Your Photograph seems to Show a Single Black topped Mountain.

I guess you don't have a Point?

=M=

See, this is an Actual Photo of the Mountains in this Area;

images

Note how the Tops are not Black.

I mean this Peak is Really Really dark, not the Brown color that happens on the mountain Chains From Weathering, and that Bacteria Growth.

Just look how Black it is!!!

images

mtsinai.jpg

It's pretty obvious, one of these Peaks are not like the Others.

Last edited:

JosephR

I seen the same special on tv where they showed that split rock and so on and so forth.. I thought it was really interesting until they started asking for money for more research ...

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Yes,

It does look pretty good, what is also interesting, is that it is Exactly where the Biblical work says the Mountain of Horeb is.

The Fact that someone is trying to make money off the Find, doesn't surprise me in the Least. What we need, is someone to test those Burnt rocks and see if there is really Carbon Residue on the Outside, or if it is a Result of Altitude and Weathering like Barbie Suggested.

=M=

What Channel of the TV was this Program On?

I would like to try and Find it to View.

So Far, of all the Documentaries I have Found on the Subject, the Skeptics Video I Posted had the best Footage of the Mountain and the Features of the Cleaved Rock.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Mark and Joe,

How are you all doing tonite? It's a real good thing to see you here Joe. And of course, you too, Mark!! You're doing a spectacular job Mark. There was so many posts on this thread last night, that I gave up and didn't answer each one. So many good friends!! Hey Joseph, you stay with this thread if you really want to know about God and Who to Serve. This is a real Christian Thread. We love God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. And we care an awful lot about each other. Plus, we find out so many new things. Mark, I will check out what's been happening on Pages 409 and 410, and be right back.

Great to see you both HERE!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I still haven't read everything yet. I have the rest of the night to check it out. I'm up to Post #6145. I still have some videos that you noted, that I want to check out also. You're so cool!!

So we've had a lot of posts?? That is partly due to Atheists and Evolutionists also. Also Christians, of course. Everyone has done a great job at this thread, and we're still debating. I believe everything you've said Mark and I think you are a wonderful fact-finder and person!! I just hope we can all get a long. I do love my atheist friends also. They certainly need some love too. I have a huge heart. God has blessed each and every one of us on this Thread and put the words of all in their mouths, to make it all very interesting. He even lets the devil speak his stuff also. It can't be just one-sided.

Hey, what is this with ISIS?? Things are getting scary. Certainly the time is coming for Jesus to return soon!!. I can hardly wait. I've been waiting 40 years this part March 6th. It all began, for me, in March 1974. That's when the Lord first visited me. I will not go into the details again, because it is in my book. Oh, how blessed am I that God has made me a fisher of men. I think it's better than being a doctor. That's what I asked God for, when I was 17. I wanted a job that was even more than saving people's lives. I took pre-Med classes. Couldn't afford being a doctor. Too much college and expenses. I love people so much, you do not know or can fathom!! God Bless Each And Every One Of You All,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Are you telling me that God split that rock with Moses' Staff? I believe you. He couldn't do it with a sword at all. How incredible. Thank God for Mark SeaSigh!!

In Christ's Love,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

Are you telling me that God split that rock with Moses' Staff? I believe you. He couldn't do it with a sword at all. How incredible. Thank God for Mark SeaSigh!!

In Christ's Love,

Michael

Totally,

And God knew that the Rock would Split Before it did. Makes sense that Miracles are Predestined. It makes sense to me, and my one other Friend at least.

=M=

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
[Jeremiah 16:16 KJV] 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

I think of myself, as more of a Hunter.

=M=

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

It's very good that you see how important the evolutionists and atheists words and beliefs are. They provide the opposite opinions and their arguments for what they believe in. It's all in God's Plan.

God's Best!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

Do you see now how the top of the mountain is burnt? Surely, somehow, we can find out. Also, I know I said this before to Mark S. but, someone claimed that Noah's Ark was buried in the Mountain of Ararat. I've seen the picture they took of it frozen deep inside the Ice. That is how it's managed to be preserved so long. But there is no way to get to it to prove it. You'd have to dig a mile or more into the ice to reach the wood. Maybe it's possible. I doubt it. Wish I could show you more about it. May the Internet says something about it.

Okay, gonna get going.

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.