NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Today, Steeler's starting running back Le'Veon Bell was pulled over in his Camaro for driving under the influence of marijuana. Sitting in the passenger seat was backup running back LeGarrette Blount who also was smoking marijuana.

I think it's safe to say this presents a serious problem to the Steeler's backfield this season.

But most importantly, what are the fantasy implications from these arrests?

:doh: Dummies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Today, Steeler's starting running back Le'Veon Bell was pulled over in his Camaro for driving under the influence of marijuana. Sitting in the passenger seat was backup running back LeGarrette Blount who also was smoking marijuana.

I think it's safe to say this presents a serious problem to the Steeler's backfield this season.

But most importantly, what are the fantasy implications from these arrests?

Looks like the Pats got rid of Blount just in time. Whoooooops.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Actually isn't the real "Brady Rule" the whole can't-lunge-at-the-QB's-knees bit?

Rot in hell, Bernard Pollard.
Yeah...the best qbs of a generation or better were always going to make people in the front office pay attention. And as much as it offends some purists I think the game is more entertaining for it.

I mean, mostly you get the Painter season when you lose your first sting signal caller, not the Cassel year. Who would want to watch that? I mean outside of Oakland, where it's the normal expectation.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Granite.

Seeing how all your liberal friends are offended at the name "Redskins", as an atheist, does the name "Saints" offend you?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
May not be too bad. Maybe a four-game suspension a piece?

If they get a 4 game suspension, then they would have been better off punching the woman in the back seat of the car right in the face, and knocking her out.

Punching women in the face and knocking them out only gets you a 2 game suspension.

Granite

Hall of Fame
If they get a 4 game suspension, then they would have been better off punching the woman in the back seat of the car right in the face, and knocking her out.

Punching women in the face and knocking them out only gets you a 2 game suspension.

Absolutely! Stay classy, Baltimore.

On to your query...

Seeing how all your liberal friends are offended at the name "Redskins", as an atheist, does the name "Saints" offend you?

Well I don't care for the word, either, since you mention it. But you're really describing an apples and oranges situation. The word "saint" isn't intended to offend, nor has it ever been a derogatory slur (if anything, using that word to describe a New Orleans team is unintentionally amusing).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.