Messianic Christology

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. (*Romans‬ *8‬:*1‬ ASV)

kayaker

Your post to your spiritually betrothed, Yo-bro:

Thank you for looking here. I got this information from Ariel.org.

I've learned about the extreme cruelty done to your people in the name of "Christ" and as a Christian I owe the Jews a lot of kindness. I do not share Jamie or doormat's doctrines. I'm also not a scholar and have to rely on what they have said on these prophetic passages. I do agree with Ariel ministries in their interpretations of this subject but do not desire to debate with you. I respect your rejection. I could only state that for someone as yourself who is affected personally by those who claim to believe in the Jewish Messiah that there are many variations of false doctrines concerning Yeshua of the first century.

I asked the writer of these quotes from Messianic Christology what he preferred to be identified as. He said that he did not like to use "messianic Judaism" because Yeshua and Judaism are worlds apart as you confirmed in your post. If you ever desire to debate with those Jews that see as you do the inability for Yeshua to be the Messiah in harmony with Judaism, I believe you can avoid those who think Yeshua taught Judaism or think that following Yeshua is predicated by keeping Torah and save yourself the energy by contacting them personally. Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum is one of our generations greatest scholars.

Your friend,

Intojoy

Now that I've survived my emetic moment: When your betrothed Yo gets the chance to bulldoze that "Muslim crap off the temple mount," he'll be glad to crucify you on the hill, thereof. Am I still on your hate list, ITJ? Sounds to me like your bro Yo afforded you a formal and proper "Jewish" circumcision... of the heart, of course.

The Messiah was to arrive through Judah, correct? Wasn't that one of documented your posts? Any argument from your bro, Yo? Sure, ITJ... You TOTALLY glossed right over the OT fact Judah sired sons via two women:

1) The ISRAELITE Judah's first female co-progenitor was the unnamed CANAANITE daughter of Shuah (Genesis 38:1, 2, 1Chronicles 2:3 KJV). Judah's father-in-law Shuah was the 'son' of Keturah (Genesis 25:4 KJV), wife of Abraham (Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4). Moses didn't give Judah's father-in-law Shuah the benefit of even being a 'son' of Abraham. That ought to be one of six (progeny) clues. Oh my... the Lord personally slew the Israelite Judah's first two half-breed, (ISRAELITE/CANAANITE) sons (Genesis 38:6, 7, 8, 9, 10)! How often did the Lord personally kill someone? That ought to be three more clues! The ISRAELITE Judah's second (of three) half-breed sons Onan, knew he shouldn't be hooking up with Judah's ISRAELITE daughter-in-law Tamar. Onan had sex with Tamar, withdrew, and 'spilled his seed on the ground' (Genesis 38:10 KJV). There's a self-proclaimed rebuke of Judah's relationship with a Canaanite by Judah's half-breed son Onan, whose mother was CANAANITE. Even the ISRAELITE Judah knew his third surviving half-breed son Shelah was on the Lords' 'hit list,' and shouldn't hook-up with the ISRAELITE, Tamar (Genesis 38:11 KJV).

The Lord, having personally snuffed Judah's first two of three half-breed sons, PERSONALLY sanctioned HIS set-up for Tamar to play the harlot, don't you think (Genesis 38:11, 26)? Since Onan and Judah both knew the LORD rebuked the relationship between the ISRAELITE Judah and his CANAANITE wife; doesn't it stand to reason Judah's third and surviving half-breed son Shelah would seek a NON-ISRAELITE wife? (Genesis 38:26 KJV). I proffer Judah's 'divinely illuminated' half-breed son Shelah hooked up with his MIDIANITE (another son of Keturah, Genesis 25:1, 2) virgin cousins who entered the congregation of the Lord in Numbers 31:1, 2, 3, 9, 14, 15, 17, 18.

2) Judah also procreated with his widowed, non-virgin, daughter-in-law Tamar, contrary to Leviticus 18:15 KJV, Leviticus 21:7, 9, 13, 14. Not to worry, the Lord Who inspired Levitical Law, also set the stage for the ISRAELITE Tamar to play the harlot, don't you think? King David and Jesus are ancestors of the ISRAELITE Judah and his ISRAELITE daughter-in-law, Tamar' son Pharez (Genesis 38:26, 27, 28, 29) found in Matthew 1:1, 2, 3, and Luke 3:31, 32, 33, 34.

So ITJ... Is your bromance Yo, who mopped your thread with your face, a descendant of the ISRAELITE Judah with his CANAANITE wife via their third surviving half-breed son, Shelah? Or, is your bromance Yo a descendant of the ISRAELITE Judah with his ISRAELITE daughter-in-law, Tamar? And, Yo's gonna tell you David is his king, but can't throw a little white-wash on Jesus as the prophesied Messiah? That's called a hypocrisy, ITJ... And, Jesus called the crucifixion instigators, your beloved Yo's ancestors, descendants of Judah through his half-breed son Shelah, "hypocrites!" seven times in Matthew 23:13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29. Is your beloved Yo an authentic full-blooded "Jew"? Technically speaking from ancestral authenticity... will the prophesied Messiah via Judah arrive through his half-breed son, Shelah? Or, will the prophesied Messiah via Judah arrive through his illegitimate PURE ISRAELITE son, Pharez (John 8:41 KJV)?

While you are on the road to Damascus with your bro Yo, ITJ... you might bring up the six-thousand year-old prophesy of the arrival generation of the Lord's prophesied Messiah. The arrival generation of the Messiah's arrival generation is found four thousand years prior in Genesis 4:24 KJV. Besides wandering in darkness for six thousand years, your beloved Yo and Judaism are more than a few slices short of Divine inspiration rendering "seventy and sevenfold" beyond an 'undesignated coincidence' (Genesis 4:24 KJV). Take a leap of faith ITJ, and go to Luke 3:38 KJV and begin counting names into the future (in reverse in Luke) with God is #1, Adam is #2, Seth #3... and so forth. Now, exclusively within the first book of Moshe is found the arrival generation of the LORD's Messiah. If the Lord's Messiah is not Jesus... then I suspect you advise your beloved Yo and Judaism to back up a couple thousand years and pick one out. I might suggest Caiaphas (Matthew 26:3, 4, 5)! Maybe even Annas (John18:12, 13, 14)! Both great options as the prophesied messiah of Judaism, seventy seven generations from Almighty God, inclusively.

So, ITJ... who is a true "Jew," and who is a liar... an imposter (Revelation 2:9, 3:9)? Then, try standing in the light like a man ITJ, and ask yourself: Is Yo bro a descendant of Judah's half-breed son Shelah? Or, is Yo bro a descendant of Judah's illegitimate son, Pharez? That's how you cast out demons in the 'name' of Jesus... all 77 inclusive generations, thereof.

kayaker

Ben Masada

The first coming of the Messiah was from Egypt about 4,000 years ago when Moses was the Messianic leader to guide the Messiah back into the Promised Land. The second coming of the Messiah was from Babylon when the Messianic leader Cyrus decreed the end of the exile and financed the rebuilding of the Temple. The third coming of the Messiah is still happening from the four corners of the earth which started after the Holocaust which the Messianic leader Herzl tried to save the Messiah from and did not succeed because the Messiah refused to understand him. Soon the Temple will be rebuilt as soon as the abomination of desolation is removed from the Temple Mount with God's help.

Ben Masada

There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. (*Romans‬ *8‬:*1‬ ASV)

What does it mean, that those who are in Christ are free to break all laws and still be free of condemnation? Well Intojoy, it hasn't happened yet.

Ben Masada

Intojoy,

Keep speaking the truth brother

Are you sure Intojoy is speaking the truth? Does he or she speaks according to the Law and the prophets? Isaiah said in 8:20 that if one does not speak according to the Law and the Prophets, there is no truth in what he or she speaks. I highly doubt that a Christian can speak according to the Law and the Prophets.

Trumpetfolker

and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Gen 3:15

This passage teaches that the Messiah will come thru humanity.
Gen 4:25And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
And, this one shows that Seth's descendants were Eve's seed. It was about the time Seth's son, Enos, was born that men began to call on the name of the Lord.
Gen 4:26And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
Some think this points to the beginning of the priestly Order of Melchizedek.

God's Truth

I'd like to begin listing all of the Old Testament prophecies of the first coming of the Messiah. Hopefully these passages will edify us.

Those calling themselves Messianic Jews do not want to give up being justified by the things that no longer justify, such as circumcision, and the observance of special days.

Those calling themselves Messianic Jews have other false teachings, such as the death of the spirit after the death of the body.

jeremysdemo

intoj

I'd be appreciative of a verse in the OT where it is written the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected, Mark 9:12.

kayaker

BEN MASADA: Soon the Temple will be rebuilt as soon as the abomination of desolation is removed from the Temple Mount with God's help.

And deluded Christian Zionists, like Intojoy and countless others, think the alleged "Jews" are God's chosen people? ROFLOL! No wonder the radical fundamentalist Muslims despise you guys. The only reason they haven't nuked Israel already is because their mosque sits on the temple mount. When you guys bulldoze that mosque... there's nothing stopping them. :popcorn: And, Ben uses an expression familiar to Christians, "the abomination of desolation" referring to the Muslims? LOL! Who do you think the "Jews" are going to anoint in that Temple?

The "abomination of desolation" is found in Matthew 24:15, 16. Ben refuses to NT document this reference, and exploits the fears and utter lack of knowledge of Christians arguing over whose church is 'chosen.' The "abomination of desolation" is going to STAND in the "Jewish" temple that the "Jews" are going to rebuild after bulldozing the Muslim mosque. Neither Muslims, nor 'legal' Jews (being mixed Israelite-Canaanite progeny via Judah's son Shelah) have ANY inheritance title to the ISRAELITE Promised Land in the middle east.

The whole purpose for Judah offering his Israelite daughter-in-law Tamar to his second half-breed son Onan, after God killed Onan's eldest brother Er, was to fulfill Deuteronomy 25:5, 6. Deuteronomy 25:5, 6 was provided in Mosaic Law so the title of the deceased's property share in the Promised Land passed ONLY to a full-blood Israelite male. Since God killed Er, Judah offered Er's Israelite widow (Tamar) to Er's next eldest brother Onan, to sire a son on behalf of the deceased to inherit Er's portion of the ISRAELITE Promised Land. The only problem was Judah's 'wife' was Canaanite... even though she was the daughter of the Canaanite Shuah (Genesis 38:1, 2, 1Chronicles 2:3), 'son' of Keturah, wife of Abraham (Genesis 25:1, 2, 3, 4). Moses didn't even recognize Shuah, Judah's father-in-law, as a 'son' of Abraham. Shuah wasn't even a pure-pedigree Hebrew.

Deuteronomy 25:5, 6 was all about inheritance of title/ownership of a parcel of the Promised Land to a PURE ISRAELITE descendant. Er, being half-Canaanite, was not entitled to inheritance of Israelite Promised Land in the first place. Likewise, Onan was not a full-blooded Israelite to fulfill the role of husband siring a son on behalf of his deceased half-Canaanite brother, Er. Onan knew this (Genesis 38:9 KJV). Meanwhile, the descendants of Judah and his Canaanite wife via their half-breed son Shelah, currently referred to as "Jews" in Israel, proclaim legal title in the Promised Land. Seriously?

I'm not suggesting the Muslims have any claim to title. Neither do the half-breed, Israelite-Canaanite descendants of Judah... even less so. Christian Zionists are deluded Christians who think the contemporary "Jews" are entitled to the land. This Zionist delusion is totally contrary to the inheritance provision Deuteronomy 25:5, 6 pertaining to strict inheritance of Promised Land by pure Israelites. Such Zionist delusion, Christian and Jewish, is contrary to the Lord who killed the two elder half-breed sons of Judah who were NOT entitled to ownership of a parcel of the ISRAELITE Promised Land. Contemporary "Jews" are, by and large, descendants of Judah's half-breed son, Shelah. No? Then let's ask Ben, with all those remarkable Hebrew 'who begat who' birth records:

BEN MASADA: ARE YOU A DESCENDANT OF JUDAH VIA HIS CANAANITE WIFE? OR, ARE YOU A DESCENDANT OF JUDAH VIA HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW, TAMAR?

If you don't know... then how can you claim title to any part of the ISRAELITE Promised Land? Only the descendants of the ISRAELITE Judah and his ISRAELITE daughter-in-law Tamar, are authentic ISRAELITES entitled to the Promised Land.

kayaker

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
And, this one shows that Seth's descendants were Eve's seed. It was about the time Seth's son, Enos, was born that men began to call on the name of the Lord.

Some think this points to the beginning of the priestly Order of Melchizedek.

There is no ''Order" of Melchizedek.

kayaker

into? j?

iphone battery dead?

Hey Jeremy...

I pray Intojoy is doing a little soul-searching in the 'name' of Jesus. He's a sharp guy, and know's Scripture fairly well. His thread has been somewhat of an illumination, a sort of realignment of the truth, respectfully. What happened to Yohanan? Where'd Ben Masada go? I suppose those two unveiled, deluded disciples of Satan headed out before the smoke cleared (Revelation 2:9, 3:9). I was just getting warmed up! Ask Ben... we've tangoed a time or two. Ben will tell you being "Jewish" is about being born of a "Jewish" mother... well... what was Keturah's ancestry, then? What was the name of Judah's Canaanite wife? Another time, perhaps.

kayaker

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey Jeremy...

I pray Intojoy is doing a little soul-searching in the 'name' of Jesus. He's a sharp guy, and know's Scripture fairly well. His thread has been somewhat of an illumination, a sort of realignment of the truth, respectfully. What happened to Yohanan? Where'd Ben Masada go? I suppose those two unveiled, deluded disciples of Satan headed out before the smoke cleared (Revelation 2:9, 3:9). I was just getting warmed up! Ask Ben... we've tangoed a time or two. Ben will tell you being "Jewish" is about being born of a "Jewish" mother... well... what was Keturah's ancestry, then? What was the name of Judah's Canaanite wife? Another time, perhaps.

kayaker

you can't fight the Jewish. they know ALL:chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jane,
Ever heard people make the claim that Jesus fulfilled Over 200 prophecies?

Well no one ever produced a list.

Here's mine.

Legend thread

kayaker

you can't fight the Jewish. they know ALL:chuckle:

LOL! Agreed, patrick jane. That maternal ancestress question sorta challenges the fundamental issue. Focusing on the descendants of Judah: were the descendants of Judah and his Canaanite wife the true Jews? Or, were the descendants of Judah and his daughter-in-law Tamar the true Jews? That's the crux of the issue. King David was a documented Pharzite Jew, descendant of Judah and Tamar via their eldest twin son, Pharez. Then, why won't the alleged "Jews" declare Tamar their maternal ancestress? She isn't their maternal ancestress; Judah's Canaanite wife is their maternal ancestress. Secondly, Pharez was conceived and born contrary to several laws of Leviticus... and, that raises considerable debate over legal title to Promised Land.

Jesus was a Pharzite Jew. The Shelanite 'Jews' instigated the crucifixion... they would today.

kayaker

kayaker

Try answering the question, Intoyourself... Were the descendants of Judah (prophesied progenitor of Messiah) with his Canaanite wife (Genesis 38:1, 2, 1Chronicles 2:3) the ancestrally intact true Jews through whom Messiah would arrive? That union was contrary to Deuteronomy 7:1, 2, 3, and Ezra 9:1, 2. Or, were the descendants of Judah with his daughter-in-law Tamar the ancestrally intact true Jews through whom Messiah would arrive. That union was contrary to Leviticus 18:15 KJV, Leviticus 21:7, 9, 13, 14.

Please don't feel like you're alone in the dark on this one... Intoyourself.

kayaker

Last edited: