Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuu

Well that would be refreshingly honest to admit you dont know
I have discussed on TOL in the past, in quite a bit of detail, points of natural history about which we collectively do not have enough evidence to use words like 'know'.

But we do know why there are so many species on earth, and it is not a matter of wishful thinking or 'beliefs'. It is a matter of accepting the most straightforward explanation that is consistent with the evidence, and not cherry-picking the bits of evidence that suit ones argument, or incorporating bits of 'explanation' for which there is no unambiguous evidence at all, two of the main ways creationists lie about reality.

If you would like some help with the struggle you appear to be having with the fact that we can know, and do know that Darwin was right, then let us know.

If you would like to tell us about something you think creationists have wrong, then your rejection of hypocrisy would be welcome, I'm sure.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right, because people who truly understand science realize that evidence suggests certain conclusions, it does not dictate them. Some conclusions are suggested more strongly than others though.

Dear noguru,

People who understand science can't dictate certain conclusions, because they are not sure they are true. The Bible can dictate certain occurrences and conclusions because they actually happened. Do you know how to take dictation??

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

:cloud9:

:singer:

:up:

6days

Stuu said:
But we do know why there are so many species on earth, and it is not a matter of wishful thinking or 'beliefs'. It is a matter of accepting the most straightforward explanation that is consistent with the evidence...

In the beginning God created....
Consistent with the evidence.

Stuu said:
If you would like some help with the struggle you appear to be having with the fact that we can know, and do know that Darwin was right, then let us know.

What we know is Darwin was correct about some things and incorrect on others.

For example Darwin was correct to agree with the creationist who previously wrote about natural selection.
Darwin was incorrect with other things such as his belief that organisms inherit traits through gemmules.

Other things Darwin suggested were simply unfalsifiable beliefs about the past.*

noguru

Dear noguru,

People who understand science can't dictate certain conclusions, because they are not sure they are true. The Bible can dictate certain occurrences and conclusions because they actually happened. Do you know how to take dictation??

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

:cloud9:

:singer:

:up:

Michael, no one is trying to dictate anything to you. You are an adult (more or less) and you should be able to make up your own mind.

The subjects of science and history blend into the subject of natural history. This is a very detailed 2 areas of research that are based upon observation. We can make another comparison between human understanding of natural history going back through written history. In written history we have seen that understanding of the natural world has increased with time. In fact when the Bible was written the understanding of the natural world (science) was in its infancy. There is no reason to assume that Genesis is meant to be taken as an accurate detailed account of this history. Genesis is quite clearly a theological text. To assume the ancients to have included an accurate account of natural history in a theological text is an absurd expectation. To allow a specific interpretation of a theological text as one of the fundamental assumptions in natural philosophy would be akin to you dictating your specific theological views into research on natural history. I prefer to be less myopic when considering all the evidence available.

Hedshaker

Michael, I really cannot bring myself to read all of that. From the couple of paragraphs I have read we seem to have reached the yes it is, no is isn't stage which is childish and pointless. For the record, no, I do not harbour animosity for those that disagree with me. There are plenty on this board that see any form of disbelief in their faith as some sort of evil, but I rather hope you have out grown that.

I do however struggle with people who will not listen to reason and deny sound evidence. The Theory of Evolution fits perfectly with all the evidence we have. There is no evidence of any kind for Creationism. Creationists want to teach their nonsense in science class in our schools. They want my beautiful grand kids subjected to their anti-reality beliefs. They must be stopped.

There is no point in making assertions, preaching or pointing to holy book claims as if they carried the same weight as modern scientific evidence. There is no anti-gods conspiracy among the science community, some of whom are themselves theists.

Therefore I suggest we draw a line in the sand and leave it there.

All the best.

Last edited:

6days

Hedshaker said:
I do however struggle with people who will not listen to reason and deny sound evidence. The Theory of Evolution fits perfectly with all the evidence we have.
The evidence fits even better with the Biblical account that God created. Evolutionism is a belief system that often denies the most logical explanation of evidence.

Hedshaker said:
There is no evidence of any kind for Creationism.
Sorry, but that is just plain silly. All scientists examine the exact same evidence. What is different is the interpretation. For example Anthony Flew was until recent years the worlds most prominent atheist. He wrote books and debated that there was no evidence for a creator. However, Flew was later convinced that there must be an intelligence that created. What changed?...

ANTHONY FLEW "What I think the DNA material has done is that it has shown, by the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements which are needed to produce (life), that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinarily diverse elements to work together. It’s the enormous complexity of the number of elements and the enormous subtlety of the ways they work together. The meeting of these two parts at the right time by chance is simply minute. It is all a matter of the enormous complexity by which the results were achieved, which looked to me like the work of intelligence".

Biblical creationists and atheistic evolutionists examine the same evidence, but interpret according to beliefs.

Hedshaker said:
Creationists want to teach their nonsense in science class in our schools. They want my beautiful grand kids subjected to their anti-reality beliefs. They must be stopped.
That is false. What Biblical creationists want is for your (and mine) beautiful grandchildren to be presented with all the evidence...to get the best education possible... not just atheist beliefs. What Biblical creationists want is academic freedom. Teachers need to teach what is in the curriculum, but should have the freedom to discuss strengths and weaknesses of different theories. We want kids to learn how to think...not what to think.

Hedshaker said:
There is no point in making assertions, preaching or pointing to holy book claims as if they carried the same weight as modern scientific evidence.

There is a difference between "modern scientific evidence" and interpretation.

We have the History Book of the universe...God's Word. Although thousands of years old, the Bible is scientifically accurate. The "modern scientific evidence" always supports the Biblical account.

Hedshaker said:
There is no anti-gods conspiracy among the science community, some of whom are themselves theists.

Not only are some scientists theists, but a growing number of PhD biologists, physicists, astronomers and geologists agree that evidence supports the Biblical account.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, no one is trying to dictate anything to you. You are an adult (more or less) and you should be able to make up your own mind.

The subjects of science and history blend into the subject of natural history. This is a very detailed 2 areas of research that are based upon observation. We can make another comparison between human understanding of natural history going back through written history. In written history we have seen that understanding of the natural world has increased with time. In fact when the Bible was written the understanding of the natural world (science) was in its infancy. There is no reason to assume that Genesis is meant to be taken as an accurate detailed account of this history. Genesis is quite clearly a theological text. To assume the ancients to have included an accurate account of natural history in a theological text is an absurd expectation. To allow a specific interpretation of a theological text as one of the fundamental assumptions in natural philosophy would be akin to you dictating your specific theological views into research on natural history. I prefer to be less myopic when considering all the evidence available.

Dear noguru,

I'm sorry, but it sounds like what you are saying is, You Don't Know. To assume that those people written of back then were an exegesis does not mean they did not know what they were talking about and were as sane as any scientist now. They said what they saw and what they heard, and it was written in books, all inclusively called The Holy Bible. God created the host of heaven. What do the modern scientists call it now?? I'll bet God would laugh at them. The stars, galaxies, planets; all were the host of heaven. And still you cannot offer much about them. I do love you and I know that you are a Christian, and yet I can't agree with your reasoning at all.

May God Have A Big Part Of His Plan In Your Future,

Michael

6days

To assume that those people written of back then were an exegesis does not mean they did not know what they were talking about and were as sane as any scientist now. They said what they saw and what they heard, and it was written in books, all inclusively called The Holy Bible.
Yes... They also wrote what God revealed to them, as in Revelation and the creation account.
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God..."

noguru

Dear noguru,

I'm sorry, but it sounds like what you are saying is, You Don't Know. To assume that those people written of back then were an exegesis does not mean they did not know what they were talking about and were as sane as any scientist now. They said what they saw and what they heard, and it was written in books, all inclusively called The Holy Bible. God created the host of heaven. What do the modern scientists call it now?? I'll bet God would laugh at them. The stars, galaxies, planets; all were the host of heaven. And still you cannot offer much about them. I do love you and I know that you are a Christian, and yet I can't agree with your reasoning at all.

May God Have A Big Part Of His Plan In Your Future,

Michael

We are not talking about the general idea that God created, we are talking about the details of how he created. So let's get that straight right up front. And Adam could not have been a witness to the creation before him. All that was a vision, that obviously did not involve the scientific detail that we can now determine.

Michael, I am going to make this very simple for you. I do not know with 100% certainty, because I honestly admit that would be an unreasonable expectation based on all the evidence available. It is the YEC crowd that first claims "science is uncertain" and then inserts their replacement model for which they claim "100% certainty", and yet have the audacity to say both models are on equal footing in regard to science.

I do not know with 100% certainty, but I can look at the evidence available and determine the more likely scenario. I can also be honest about that. You on the other hand have this itch for absolute knowledge regarding the detail of "how" these things occurred, yet even your model lacks detail and contradicts the detail we can determine. And you seem to think feigning that certainty somehow makes the uncertainty go away.

I do not think God would ever laugh (in a malicious way) at any person who is courageous enough to sincerely seek accuracy, nor would he think it unwise for that person to be honest about what they do know and the source(s) for that knowledge.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My Good Friend Hedshaker!!

My Good Friend Hedshaker!!

Michael, I really cannot bring myself to read all of that. From the couple of paragraphs I have read we seem to have reached the yes it is, no is isn't stage which is childish and pointless. For the record, no, I do not harbor animosity for those that disagree with me. There are plenty on this board that see any form of disbelief in their faith as some sort of evil, but I rather hope you have out grown that.

Hedshaker, you can't read except a couple paragraphs, because it runs across the grain with you. Why can't you read my whole post. Does it challenge you too much? I'm glad that you feel no animosity towards me. I don't feel it is some sort of evil, but rather an ounce towards the truth.

I do however struggle with people who will not listen to reason and deny sound evidence. The Theory of Evolution fits perfectly with all the evidence we have. There is no evidence of any kind for Creationism. Creationists want to teach their nonsense in science class in our schools. They want my beautiful grand kids subjected to their anti-reality beliefs. They must be stopped.

Don't despair. I'm sure your children will teach your grandchildren not to believe in God and all of that malarkey. Your children with no doubt, select what their parents taught them and will deny what the school offers as an alternative belief.

There is no point in making assertions, preaching or pointing to holy book claims as if they carried the same weight as modern scientific evidence. There is no anti-gods conspiracy among the science community, some of whom are themselves theists.

Therefore I suggest we draw a line in the sand and leave it there.

All the best.

Hedshaker, I do love you but I have a devotion to my Father and Jesus. I think that the written Bible is close to correct, if not completely correct. Many 'journals' were left out of it to make sure. Only those with no doubts were included. See the Pseudipigrapha. It includes many books that didn't make it to the Bible, though they may be true despite it all.

If I agree to a drawn line, that means I can no longer speak the truth. I will try to downplay my religiosity if you downplay your scientific conundrum. Let us agree to disagree.

I don't love you any less than I did before and I hope you feel the same way. You are my buddy first and my pen-pal second.

May God Send You Solace and Strengthening, If That's What It Takes,

Michael

:eek:

:angrymob:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great Job 6days!!

Great Job 6days!!

Yes... They also wrote what God revealed to them, as in Revelation and the creation account.
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God..."

Dear 6days,

Right on! I might have been mistaken about a part of it for a while, but I corrected myself on my path. It's really hard believing that man is only 6,000 years old, but God could have created the Earth and Universe so that it seemed older than it actually was just to keep us on our toes. I mean, if anyone knows the future, it is HIM. I mean if the earth was created within the 6-day period, then He had to make things older than they seem to be. Done easy enough. But if there is some other answer, the more Power to Him. We will only find out when we can talk with Him. Half of what I've told everyone isn't believed, so you'll all have to hear it from Him or you won't believe it. So I can only repeat these words.

Thanks for being there for me, 6days.

May God Recompense You Thrice The Amount Of Your Countenance,

Michael

:salute:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Noguru and Mike

Noguru and Mike

We are not talking about the general idea that God created, we are talking about the details of how he created. So let's get that straight right up front. And Adam could not have been a witness to the creation before him. All that was a vision, that obviously did not involve the scientific detail that we can now determine.

No noguru, we can only go on what God told to those He wished to know. We must go on what God told Moses. Or Melchizedek shared with Abram (later Abraham) {See Gen. 14:18}. There are wise men of old indeed that have passed down truths after they happened, etc.

Michael, I am going to make this very simple for you. I do not know with 100% certainty, because I honestly admit that would be an unreasonable expectation based on all the evidence available. It is the YEC crowd that first claims "science is uncertain" and then inserts their replacement model for which they claim "100% certainty", and yet have the audacity to say both models are on equal footing in regard to science.

Creation/Biblical Facts have their certainties and Science has it's certainties, I would expect. I don't know much about the YEC crowd yet, but I'm still learning what to believe, objectively.

I do not know with 100% certainty, but I can look at the evidence available and determine the more likely scenario. I can also be honest about that. You on the other hand have this itch for absolute knowledge regarding the detail of "how" these things occurred, yet even your model lacks detail and contradicts the detail we can determine. And you seem to think feigning that certainty somehow makes the uncertainty go away.

I do not think God would ever laugh (in a malicious way) at any person who is courageous enough to sincerely seek accuracy, nor would he think it unwise for that person to be honest about what they do know and the source(s) for that knowledge.

Noguru, I don't mean it in a malicious way. I have made my Grand mistake, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong about everything. I'll deal with that in a future post.

God Bless You Abundantly For What You've Overcome To Have Him In Your Life,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

God wants us ALL to know the truth, so that people can choose widely and make their decisions. It's the lack of knowing the truth that holds back those who do not know the truth. That is the biggest problem. It's called miscommunication and jealously/egocentricity. I know some who have that problem here, but it is not you, Noguru or Hedshaker. Not even gcthomas. But I will not mention the two or three different grievous people who suffer this problem. There are probably more. It hurts me to the bone about these individuals. So very close and still missed the train. The Peace Train. Peace Train, Holy Roller, Everyone jump on the Peace Train!! Noguru knows what I mean. The ol' Mediterranean. See Daniel 11:2, 3. Steve is Greek. So was the king of Grecia. The kings Persia were heroin, cocaine, and other drug users (opium?). Figure it out, because I am not giving you any more hints about it. It is for those who can know it, to know it. And for those it is kept secret from, let that remain. There will be a few of you who can understand this, probably a lot more if it was on the whole Internet. But it's not. So maybe 1 or 2 of you will get it.

Noguru, do you get it??

From One Brother To Another,

Michael

Last edited:

noguru

No noguru, we can only go on what God told to those He wished to know. We must go on what God told Moses. Or Melchizedek shared with Abram (later Abraham) {See Gen. 14:18}. There are wise men of old indeed that have passed down truths after they happened, etc.

Michael, where did I say any different?

You just assume that truths were passed down a certain way based on modern times. This is why it is important to understand the cultural context of the time.

Creation/Biblical Facts have their certainties and Science has it's certainties, I would expect. I don't know much about the YEC crowd yet, but I'm still learning what to believe, objectively.

Michael what objective criteria do you use to determine whether a scriptural reference is a scientific literal accurate account of the detail, rather than a figurative account which transcends all the detail and gets straight to the theological/cultural point?

Noguru, I don't mean it in a malicious way. I have made my Grand mistake, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong about everything. I'll deal with that in a future post.

I don't see much malice in anything you post Michael. That does not seem to be your problem. That is refreshing, because many people employ malice in an attempt to defend their negligence.

God Bless You Abundantly For What You've Overcome To Have Him In Your Life,

Michael

And you as well, Michael

noguru

Dear Noguru,

God wants us ALL to know the truth, so that people can choose widely and make their decisions. It's the lack of knowing the truth that holds back those who do not know the truth. That is the biggest problem. It's called miscommunication and jealously/egocentricity. I know some who have that problem here, but it is not you, Noguru or Hedshaker. Not even gcthomas. But I will not mention the two or three different grievous people who suffer this problem. There are probably more. It hurts me to the bone about these individuals. So very close and still missed the train. The Peace Train. Peace Train, Holy Roller, Everyone jump on the Peace Train!! Noguru knows what I mean. The ol' Mediterranean. See Daniel 11:2, 3. Steve is Greek. So was the king of Grecia. The kings Persia were heroin, cocaine, and other drug users (opium?). Figure it out, because I am not giving you any more hints about it. It is for those who can know it, to know it. And for those it is kept secret from, let that remain. There will be a few of you who can understand this, probably a lot more if it was on the whole Internet. But it's not. So maybe 1 or 2 of you will get it.

Noguru, do you get it??

From One Brother To Another,

Michael

Yes, Michael I understand it very clearly. do you?

You might want to note that heroin is a compound isolated/made from opium or poppy flowers. It is not really a different drug than opium.

Poppy flowers

Also cocaine is a compound isolated/made from the cocoa plant leaves. In Chile and Peru the indigenous people make a tea from the leaves or chew the leaves to combat the altitude changes of the Andes mountains. In that form it does not cause the addiction problem we see in the US, Europe and more advanced cultures.

These drugs that are the result of modern science/medicine are a double edged sword. In their isolated form they are very potent for analgesic and anesthetic effects. But because of their effectiveness they lend themselves to abuse for some people. What I have discovered about addicts/alcoholics is that the battle is an internal conflict rather than the external drug itself. It is the fact that their psycho-spiritual approach to the world is imbalanced and unstable that they continue in their addiction. I do think that religion serves the same purpose as drugs to some people. It helps them counter their imbalance and instability by allowing them to ignore reality temporarily. I make a very concerted effort to not use religion in that manner. I admit that can be challenging at times, but for the most part I am successful.

Last edited:

Hedshaker

Hedshaker, you can't read except a couple paragraphs, because it runs across the grain with you. Why can't you read my whole post. Does it challenge you too much? I'm glad that you feel no animosity towards me. I don't feel it is some sort of evil, but rather an ounce of towards the truth.

It doesn't cross any grain Michael nor do I find it challenging in the least, neither do I see a proverbial ounce of truth in It. No, sorry but what makes it wear thin after a while is that it goes round and round in circles. I have told you my view on so called miracles and holy books and your reply is, er... yes they/it can - well, not they/it can't.... oh but yes it can... no, but it really can't....... ad infinitum. Do you see? Have you ever watched Monty Python's Pound for an argument?

Python

And it's not just sceptics and atheists is it? You guys argue among yourselves tediously about who is making the "truest" extraordinary assertions. You even quote verses at each other from your ancient pre-science book penned by anonymous authors as though that settled the matter. And you wonder why I sometimes have to takes breaks from the forum? Believe it or not Michael I rarely, if ever, discuss religion outside of this forum. I have to take breaks to ensure myself I'm not as hooked as you guys :)

Sorry Michael but as much as I find you to be a gentle soul I will have to call time on the proselytizing. Don't get me wrong I'm all for truth, or getting as close to it as I can. I just don't see any rational reason to think religion leads to it. So It might be a good idea to talk about something else.

Don't despair. I'm sure your children will teach your grandchildren not to believe in God and all of that malarkey. Your children with no doubt, select what their parents taught them and will deny what the school offers as an alternative belief.

There is nothing to despair about Michael. We do not indoctrinate our young.

Hedshaker, I do love you but I have a devotion to my Father and Jesus. I think that the written Bible is close to correct, if not completely correct. Many 'journals' were left out of it to make sure. Only those with no doubts were included. See the Pseudipigrapha. It includes many books that didn't make it to the Bible, though they may be true despite it all.

It's a holy book Michael, one of many. They can't all be right but sure as spuds grow in potato patches they can all be wrong. And yes, I know you think yours is the real deal. It says so right there in the book, doesn't it? So it must be true, right? Funnily enough that's what they all say........ :yawn:

And, one religious text being more read than another adds nothing for its truth value. That's a fallacy.

If I agree to a drawn line, that means I can no longer speak the truth. I will try to downplay my religiosity if you downplay your scientific conundrum. Let us agree to disagree.

Of course you can speak truth Michael. But when are you going to start :) Sorry that was cheap shot. But look now, Just because you say so or you read it in a holy doesn't make it "The Truth" Tm. Evidence is good. And the more extraordinary the claim, the more extraordinary should be the evidence. Snow on a roof or an extra large earth quake is evidence for freak weather and geological disturbances. Pretty weak as evidence for a supernatural claim though.

I don't love you any less than I did before and I hope you feel the same way. You are my buddy first and my pen-pal second.

And likewise, just because you're as cuckoo as a fruitcake doesn't make you a bad sort. Far from it ;)

May God Send You Solace and Strengthening, If That's What It Takes,

To do that he would first have to exist, which hasn't yet been established :sheep:

Michael

:crackup:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Noguru and Michael-Drugs/Religion

Noguru and Michael-Drugs/Religion

Yes, Michael I understand it very clearly. do you?

You might want to note that heroin is a compound isolated/made from opium or poppy flowers. It is not really a different drug than opium.

Poppy flowers

Also cocaine is a compound isolated/made from the cocoa plant leaves. In Chile and Peru the indigenous people make a tea from the leaves or chew the leaves to combat the altitude changes of the Andes mountains. In that form it does not cause the addiction problem we see in the US, Europe and more advanced cultures.

Dear Noguru, You are very correct. I just meant smoking opium, shooting heroin, or smoking and eating cocoa leaves. You can also smoke or eat marijuana plants. You can even take THC pills. I stand corrected, though. Thanks for clearing that up.

These drugs that are the result of modern science/medicine are a double edged sword. In their isolated form they are very potent for analgesic and anesthetic effects. But because of their effectiveness they lend themselves to abuse for some people. What I have discovered about addicts/alcoholics is that the battle is an internal conflict rather than the external drug itself. It is the fact that their psycho-spiritual approach to the world is imbalanced and unstable that they continue in their addiction. I do think that religion serves the same purpose as drugs to some people. It helps them counter their imbalance and instability by allowing them to ignore reality temporarily. I make a very concerted effort to not use religion in that manner. I admit that can be challenging at times, but for the most part I am successful.

I agree with everything you say here and am glad you pointed it out. I certainly hope that religion does not serve the same purpose as drugs to some people. Well, anyway, thanks for your correct, introspective post on drugs. I know you would know better than I, though I have done my share when I was younger also. Mine was more recreational, but I didn't substitute it for any emptiness I felt.

May God Always Be There For You And Bless You On Your Path To Heaven,

Michael

:salute:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go Hedshaker!!

Go Hedshaker!!

It doesn't cross any grain Michael nor do I find it challenging in the least, neither do I see a proverbial ounce of truth in It. No, sorry but what makes it wear thin after a while is that it goes round and round in circles. I have told you my view on so called miracles and holy books and your reply is, er... yes they/it can - well, not they/it can't.... oh but yes it can... no, but it really can't....... ad infinitum. Do you see? Have you ever watched Monty Python's Pound for an argument?

Python

And it's not just skeptics and atheists is it? You guys argue among yourselves tediously about who is making the "truest" extraordinary assertions. You even quote verses at each other from your ancient prescience book penned by anonymous authors as though that settled the matter. And you wonder why I sometimes have to takes breaks from the forum? Believe it or not Michael I rarely, if ever, discuss religion outside of this forum. I have to take breaks to ensure myself I'm not as hooked as you guys :)

Sorry Michael but as much as I find you to be a gentle soul I will have to call time on the proselytizing. Don't get me wrong I'm all for truth, or getting as close to it as I can. I just don't see any rational reason to think religion leads to it. So It might be a good idea to talk about something else.

There is nothing to despair about Michael. We do not indoctrinate our young.

It's a holy book Michael, one of many. They can't all be right but sure as spuds grow in potato patches they can all be wrong. And yes, I know you think yours is the real deal. It says so right there in the book, doesn't it? So it must be true, right? Funnily enough that's what they all say........ :yawn:

And, one religious text being more read than another adds nothing for its truth value. That's a fallacy.

Of course you can speak truth Michael. But when are you going to start :) Sorry that was cheap shot. But look now, Just because you say so or you read it in a holy doesn't make it "The Truth" Tm. Evidence is good. And the more extraordinary the claim, the more extraordinary should be the evidence. Snow on a roof or an extra large earth quake is evidence for freak weather and geological disturbances. Pretty weak as evidence for a supernatural claim though.

For God to tell me to write to a NY Daily News reporter to tell him that 7inches of snow would fall on his building within 48 hours of him receiving my letter was done by direction to me by God so that the reporter would know that God was with me and what I claimed was true. And the earthquake I'm talking about isn't an extra large earthquake. It is the largest earthquake that has ever happened on earth since man was on earth. What does that make it? A 10 or 12?? Or a 9 or 11? It's going to be kick-***. And Hedshaker, I'm not as cuckoo as a fruitcake. So you mark my words, which shall come to pass shortly.

Now, yes, I am tired of talking about this stuff to an atheist also. Why don't you send me another video of yourself singing and playing the guitar or using the synthesizer. My keyboard can do drums and so many things, but I don't know how to work it. I am too busy with what has happened in my life that I don't get to spend any time on it. If you think that all I do is write on this website, you are kidding yourself. I also go very far with Twitter and Facebook (I have four sites there). When I go on Twitter, I get tons of tweets back, so much that I can not answer them all. Too often, they tweet me and I can't get to them. I feel badly about it. They want to make friends with me, but I already have many, many friends.

Plus, the sixth Edition of my book is in the last works. I already plan to do one last Edition (the seventh) if I live long enough to do it. Any way, no religion, just get back to me with some news about yourself and some videos! For fun, not for pressure!! I enjoy them. Oh, I wish I had tried to sing and play 12-string for a living when I was younger. I just had no way of knowing how to do it or who to reach. My nephew and his girlfriend and her two kids are coming over soon to go swimming in the in-ground pool and we're gonna set it up so that we can have a jam session on the patio. I will wheel my amp out there with a dolly. It is quite heavy. It comes in two parts. The speaker box on the bottom and the separate control box on top. They're going to bring another electric hollow body six string and an electric six-string. I just don't know how long my callouses will hold out. Probably not that long. But I can listen to them also and have fun or sing along.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yes, I get tired of talking all about religion too. There is, of course, other things on my plate.

God Bless You Dearly,

Michael

:drum:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Is it legal to grow CA poppies in AZ?? Do you know? Sounds like quite a nice plant. Morphine would be nice for the pain in my feet. Right now, I'm using a compound cream made in NYC for me. It was ordered by my podiatrist here in Phoenix. I'm sure that morphine would work better!!

Did you notice how this site was down yesterday?? How exasperating! I missed it!!

Much Love To You In Christ, Noguru,

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Yes, God Gave you Medicines in Plants, but remember Refined Natural Chemicals Can Be Dangerous, and Some are Poisonous Unrefined, but can still be Used as Medicines At the Right Dose, such as Night Shade, or from an Animal, Snake Venom; Also, Remember Too Much of anything, Is a Bad thing, because It's Predetermined that it is an Exceeding Recommended Amount.

This too Much; is also Relative to the Person.
However, Many people have died on Heroin. Each of them thinking, They were Doing Just the Right Amount. Right?

I Love Reason!

Neil Young Everybody;

=M=

Hi Michael!!!! : D

Status
Not open for further replies.