Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

Sitamun

FYI...

There is currently a routine traffic stop going on right outside my house. If it had been me driving I would have just been asked for ID and insurance. Since it's two black guys they are told to leave the car, are immediately frisked and their car is currently being searched..... It's crazy

Edit: They were immediately told to leave the car, and they were handcuffed while the car was being searched. They have currently been sent on their way. What I just witnessed is absolutely crazy.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

FYI...

There is currently a routine traffic stop going on right outside my house. If it had been me driving I would have just been asked for ID and insurance. Since it's two black guys they are told to leave the car, are immediately frisked and their car is currently being searched..... It's crazy

Edit: They were immediately told to leave the car, and they were handcuffed while the car was being searched. They have currently been sent on their way. What I just witnessed is absolutely crazy.

You think they're profiling. Are you close enough to hear what is being said between the officer and the occupants of the car? How do you know it's a routine traffic stop? How do you know their car hasn't been reported in a crime or if they fit a particular description? Seriously...the same thing could have happened to you.

Sitamun

You think they're profiling. Are you close enough to hear what is being said between the officer and the occupants of the car? How do you know it's a routine traffic stop?

I know the cops. They're local beat cops. Routine stop as in no sirens, lights only. This is chicago, if it was anything other than routine there would have been at least 2 more squads to pull up in the first 30 seconds.

Edit: Not necessarily profiling, just highlighting a big difference in how a routine traffic stop is handled between the races.

IMJerusha

I know the cops. They're local beat cops. Routine stop as in no sirens, lights only. This is chicago, if it was anything other than routine there would have been at least 2 more squads to pull up in the first 30 seconds.

Edit: Not necessarily profiling, just highlighting a big difference in how a routine traffic stop is handled between the races.

I don't mean to laugh but seriously, my friend who lives in Naperville....whiter than white and well off, got stopped on Lake Blvd. because he was driving a corvette that matched the description of a car in a burglary report. He was told to get out of the vehicle, frisked and cuffed before he was even told to remove his lD from his wallet. While that was going on, one officer did a once over the vehicle. Two officers in the squad and that was all that showed up. Short staffed shifts behave that way quite often, whether there are black or white occupants in the car. It's a matter of training and survival. What made my friend so mad is that they made him sit down in the grass by the curb and it had recently rained so his suit pants got soaked clean through his underwear and then he had to sit back down on the leather seats of his baby. That's what got me laughing, remembering that part. You would not believe how he pampered that car!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The photographing of police officers attempting to do their job has gotten way out of hand Nick, to the point where it frequently interferes with the officer's investigation or arrest.

Define "out of hand".

There's millions of cop-haters out there just waiting to get their video on the 6 O'Clock news, and the predominately left wing media rarely if ever tells the entire story (footage is frequently left out to make police officers look bad).

Speaking of the left wing lying media. How many thousands of times have you heard the words that (Saint) Michael Brown was an "unarmed man"?

How many times have you heard that (Saint) Michael Brown punched a police officer in the face and attempted to take his service revolver from him?

Any citizen can stand next to a patrol car hiding in the dark looking for somebody going 42 in that 35 and film the officer. Any time, any where.

We're not talking about traffic incidents here. (Get over your traffic ticket Nick, you'll be a better man because of it).
Don't like it? They don't say you support the Bill of Rights.

You mean the way the Bill of Rights is interpreted by the ACLU.

If somebody isn't blatantly obstructing justice in some way, there is nothing immoral or illegal about the action.

That's the problem, it incites police hatred.

Christ's Word

Aw, why'd you go and take the p'uter away from yer hubby?

And you call yourself a Christian? My husband does not play on the computer and I am not big enough to take anything from him but his dignity, and I would have to act like you and push lies to do that, which I will not.

The lie from ImJerusha: "my husband is an alcoholic"

The truth: my husband does not drink alcohol. ImJerusha has never met or spoken to my husband, and would have no way of knowing what she claims to know and lie about, what a serpent. Now she is trying the same tactic and falsely claiming my husband is someone else, but trying to be coy. The moderators have already proven her lie false, because last year Town Heretic tried to push the same lie, and was properly corrected by the moderators. Nice try though, for a kindergartner.

Christ's Word

In other words, you went to the bookstore and are currently unemployed.

Another lie from you, you should be banned for lying like an addict. T has the BATF book because they are part of what the Federal Government gives him with his Federal license, and the software is used to make sure his classes have the most current information. But don't let the truth get in the way of your adolescent attempts at deception.

Sitamun

I don't mean to laugh but seriously, my friend who lives in Naperville....whiter than white and well off, got stopped on Lake Blvd. because he was driving a corvette that matched the description of a car in a burglary report. He was told to get out of the vehicle, frisked and cuffed before he was even told to remove his lD from his wallet. While that was going on, one officer did a once over the vehicle. Two officers in the squad and that was all that showed up. Short staffed shifts behave that way quite often, whether there are black or white occupants in the car. It's a matter of training and survival. What made my friend so mad is that they made him sit down in the grass by the curb and it had recently rained so his suit pants got soaked clean through his underwear and then he had to sit back down on the leather seats of his baby. That's what got me laughing, remembering that part. You would not believe how he pampered that car!

What you are describing is not a routine traffic stop, and yes I'm laughing at you, Naperville is MUCH different than Chicago. Trust me, I know my neighborhood, and I know Naperville. Cops in an extremely rich, WHITE suburb behave differently than beat cops on the south side of Chicago.

Christ's Word

Because the cops would have handled it exactly the same way if it were two white attorneys that work for Rahm Emanuel driving a Mercedes. You are a complete idiot.

IMJerusha

And you call yourself a Christian?

Yes, I do.

My husband does not play on the computer and I am not big enough to take anything from him but his dignity, and I would have to act like you and push lies to do that, which I will not.

I've not pushed any lie. You've not made any secret to the fact that you and THall are married. He signs on when you log off. You log on when he signs off. It's a fairly safe assumption that you are sharing a computer. What is interesting is that you always feel the need to insert yourself into exchanges between your husband and other people as though he isn't capable of conducting a conversation on his own. Either that or ya'll get off on bait and switch or you're Sybil. At this point, it's amusing, and sort of sad.

The lie from ImJerusha: "my husband is an alcoholic"

Really. I've never stated "my husband is an alcoholic." I've never stated that your husband is an alcoholic either.

The truth: my husband does not drink alcohol. ImJerusha has never met or spoken to my husband, and would have no way of knowing what she claims to know and lie about, what a serpent. Now she is trying the same tactic and falsely claiming my husband is someone else, but trying to be coy. The moderators have already proven her lie false, because last year Town Heretic tried to push the same lie, and was properly corrected by the moderators. Nice try though, for a kindergartner.

I have never claimed to meet your husband. I have never claimed your husband an alcoholic. I've not claimed anything about your husband other than what his and your posts convey. I have no idea what Town reported...perhaps that you are the same person and I have often questioned that myself since you both have a marked propensity for behavior such as Zoo described. IP addresses can be easily changed. Mine changes every time I log off and log back on. It's of no import to me.

Christ's Word

I've not pushed any lie. You've not made any secret to the fact that you and THall are married.

More lies from you. I have never claimed THall was my husband and to the contrary, I have told the truth that my husband worked for T in the Navy, and after the Navy training operators. If you are not a liar, then show the post where I said I am married to THall, we don't even live in the same county. If you can't prove your lie, then you should leave this forum as we all know your father is the Devil, and you are no Christian.

IMJerusha

More lies from you. I have never claimed THall was my husband and to the contrary, I have told the truth that my husband worked for T in the Navy, and after the Navy training operators. If you are not a liar, then show the post where I said I am married to THall, we don't even live in the same county. If you can't prove your lie, then you should leave this forum as we all know your father is the Devil, and you are no Christian.

You have? Hmm, perhaps I've forgotten. It's so hard to remember anything meaningful that you say when it's so covered up with words like retard, moron, idiot, etc.
Oh swoon! Oh help....I am no Christian according to CW! Yah dee yah dee yah! I'm so concerned, believe me? :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I have no idea what Town reported...perhaps that you are the same person and I have often questioned that myself since you both have a marked propensity for behavior such as Zoo described. IP addresses can be easily changed. Mine changes every time I log off and log back on. It's of no import to me.
That was about it. I can't remember which came first, but CW or THall would pop up and echo and the rhetoric was and has remained so similar I wondered aloud if one of them was a sock puppet.

Christ's Word

You have? Hmm, perhaps I've forgotten. It's so hard to remember anything meaningful that you say when it's so covered up with words like retard, moron, idiot, etc.
Oh swoon! Oh help....I am no Christian according to CW! Yah dee yah dee yah! I'm so concerned, believe me? :rolleyes:

Unlike you, my IP never changes unless it is changed by Charter, which I doubt happens often with my system. Your poor excuse that you, "have forgotten", because of what I say, really flies in the face of your 2nd attempt at the same lie. Your first attempt was in the Militarized Police thread. So don't try and pretend it is someone else's fault you keep trying to push the same lie. THall and I have been logged on near or at the same time because I have messaged him. I am on nights now and try and sleep during the days, and T works I would presume mostly during the day, but posts from his computer, never mine in a place that is in a different county over 10 miles from me. I don't think we even use the same company for internet services, but don't let the truth get in your way, a real Christian woman would never do that, or dishonor their husband by drooling over other men on a public forum. You are a disgrace to your God and your husband.

Last edited:

Christ's Word

That was about it. I can't remember which came first, but CW or THall would pop up and echo and the rhetoric was and has remained so similar I wondered aloud if one of them was a sock puppet.

I would bet you are right about the rhetoric sounding the same to you, we both think you are a corrupt scumbag lawyer who lacks a moral frame work and the ability to communicate honestly. It sounds the same to me too, because the truth does not change. Inzl spanked you the last time you tried to push the sock puppet lie, want to go for round two?

zoo22

What you call swaggering, normal thinking discerning people call common sense.

You are just a spoiled brat who's ego can't stand to be corrected or proven wrong, like when T said this:

"You could not be more wrong.
The whole thing hinges on
whether a jury believes that
officer Wilson could reasonably
conclude that he was in danger
of receiving great bodily harm or
death from Brown."

T was right, you were wrong, so take your foot out of your mouth and insert some humility, then get over yourself.

I'm sorry you're so blinded by whatever it is you're blinded by that you're incapable of acknowledging that I'd immediacy responded, agreed with what he'd said, and even offered a reasonable scenario that the officer might have feared for his life?:

You could not be more wrong.
The whole thing hinges on
whether a jury believes that
officer Wilson could reasonably
conclude that he was in danger
of receiving great bodily harm or
death from Brown.

Yes, of course if he had a reasonable reason to conclude he was in danger of great bodily harm or death, there'd be a legitimate reason to have shot a suspect. Maybe that happened in the car. Running away down the street, unless Brown was armed, explain to us how there would be a perceived threat to Wilson's life.

Maybe. I don't know. I sure haven't seen anything that would indicate that. Have you? It's been a week now.

To you, that's "just a spoiled brat who's ego can't stand to be corrected or proven wrong?"

Okay... It must've been my saying "I don't know?" Overbearing ego. Or maybe it was my asking him if he'd heard any news that I hadn't... I mean, only someone who's spoiled ego can't stand to be corrected would ask something like that. Right?

No.

In reality, my response was pretty respectful considering how he'd just insulted me (in the part of his post that you conveniently chose not to include in your cut & paste):

You reason as an adolescent,
and are ignorant of the
applicable Missouri law."

No, I don't reason as an adolescent. And I don't purport to be an expert on Missouri law. Get over yourself.

THall's next post to me:

Yes, you do.
Do you need your mommy?

And I'm the adolescent spoiled brat? Okay.

Christ's Word

I've not pushed any lie.
I've not claimed anything about your husband other than what his and your posts convey.

Another lie you are pushing, my husband has never posted on this forum and never would. He only uses the internet for research, private tactical forums, and email.