Riots in Ferguson MO. USA

Christ's Word

Thanks for putting me in the company of men Christ praised. I'm honored.

He did mention agape, but that was it. No laundry list of love's variance in application. I noted what every serious commentary had to say about it. It was in keeping with what those people did in the dark of that theater.

You're wrong. You're wrong about your anti-Trinitarian nonsense and you're wrong in defaming those acts of love Christ honored.

Keep worshiping 3 Gods, praising cowardice, and saying that abomination like homosexuality should be legal. You would be a perfect fit for citizenship in Sodom and Gomorrah. You are the pinnacle of modern moral inversion.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Keep worshiping 3 Gods,
There you are. Just one of your contexts people should keep in mind.

praising cowardice,
Christ was afraid. It's human. If you're missing that you're missing some part of that humanity. It isn't being afraid, but what you do from that fear that names someone a coward or not. Those who loved and loving laid down their lives weren't cowards.

Those who charge through that darkness toward that long dead shooter from the comfort of their computers, risking nothing and sneering at those who gave everything, well, what they are is another matter.

Christ's Word

Those who charge through that darkness toward that long dead shooter from the comfort of their computers, risking nothing and sneering at those who gave everything, well, what they are is another matter.

Unlike your pansy tail, real men like T have charged through the darkness on real ops with real risk, while you pontificate with your keyboard. You don't know what risk is, Thall has put his life on the line for others, so your foolish comments are both ironic and retarded. You are the queen of moral inversion, and the truth never comes from you.

One Eyed Jack

Another lie from you the moral inverter. Christ taught to fear nothing but your Father in heaven.

Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

What was in the cup? I'll give you a hint -- it wasn't anything that man could pour out on Him.

So now you are saying He violated His own teaching?

Quite the contrary -- He fulfilled it.

PureX

Misanthrope? You said misanthrope. I love that word. :)
*Sheesh* Now I gotta go look it up.

Misanthrope: a person who hates or distrusts humankind.

Hmmm, … that would be the majority of people on TOL. In fact, that pretty much sums up "conservative Christianity" as a whole. :chuckle:

IMJerusha

Keep worshiping 3 Gods, praising cowardice, and saying that abomination like homosexuality should be legal. You would be a perfect fit for citizenship in Sodom and Gomorrah. You are the pinnacle of modern moral inversion.

We would be thrilled if you would reflect One.

IMJerusha

Luke 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

What was in the cup? I'll give you a hint -- it wasn't anything that man could pour out on Him.

Quite the contrary -- He fulfilled it.

Many are taught that fear and doubt are a sin when, in Truth, it is only doubt that can drag us down and fear is a normal God-given emotion/response. Yeshua did not doubt God. Yeshua did experience fear. It was the ultimate test of His obedience and submission to God.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Unlike your pansy tail, real men like T have charged through the darkness on real ops with real risk,
We weren't talking about him, as it turns out...unless you're him. Which given your failure to realize your (CW) and not THall's account generated the "coward" bit seems possible.

And you literally have no idea what I have or haven't done in the above (hint: you just got another thing wrong).

while you pontificate with your keyboard.
Where are you doing yours from, the moon? :think:

For those just happening by, see:

This post wherein the actual posting she distorts is set out. Covers everything from her calling the dead cowards to THall not really doing what she purports.

This post wherein her attempt to alter the meaning of John 15:13 is unhorsed by direct note of a number of commentaries.

And this post wherein she reiterates her charge of coward aimed at those dead Christ's actual word honors and notes her anti-Trinitarain foundation.

I think the fear business has been covered enough by OEJ and IMJ.

rainee

You're not a working-class black male living in the suburbs of a big city. I suggest sitting quietly and envisioning yourself as such...you might surprise yourself.

I don't want to get in trouble but "working class" may not be what we are seeing.

If this is in a poor part of town where many of the young men are jobless, getting trouble, acting like thugs - where there are poor with no idea how to get out of their situation, settled with an almost slave like mentality needing someone to take care of them and be responsible - then calling this the working class in their suburbs is kinda wrong identification, isn't ? Many successful black males have been speaking up about how to save these black communities and their young men.

But anyway the riots for them are prolly entertaining and having an excuse to be angry probably gratifying for several or at least some of them...
Stealing of course is only par for lots of them and destruction of property may be an added plus..

I believe the police should hire as many black men from this neighborhood as can be found workable, and let them patrol the area -- AFTER this has been dealt with. And when can it be dealt with? Well the Rabble Rousers who are so sophisticated and encouraging these poor idiots will have to leave.

Last edited:

Christ's Word

I will bet your husband is soooo proud of you......NOT!

QUOTE: IMJerusha:

1. "Kevin Costner warms me up, too!"

2. "Ah yes, Thor. He was on my mind as well. (Pardon my drool)"

3. "Yup, there's definitely hotness there!"

4. "My thoughts strayed to Yul Brynner last night ............ He was quite fine!"

Alex - "Let's play Jeopardy!!!"

I will take "Words of a Concubine" for $500.00

You are a shameful disgrace to God and your husband. I am embarrassed for you.

So you have sprung out of concubine mode, and jumped back into your Super Godly Internet Suit? I did not know they still have phone booths in your rabbit hole?

Sitamun

So you have sprung out of concubine mode, and jumped back into your Super Godly Internet Suit? I did not know they still have phone booths in your rabbit hole?

Concubine? Really? And we're married, not frigid or dead. Appreciating a good looking person is not a crime.

PureX

Concubine? Really? And we're married, not frigid or dead. Appreciating a good looking person is not a crime.
Yeah, I got a chuckle out of the concubine thing. That's not an accusation we see often here on TOL, and we see plenty of accusations around here. (Meshak, alone, is a fountain of them! ) :chuckle: