American Journalist beheaded by Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Well nuking them all clearly isn't the answer...but short of boots on the ground, what else can we do to wipe ISIS out?

In reality, we probably can't. As long as mankind exists there'll be fanaticism of one stripe or another whatever banner it flies under...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
....Obama hasn't said a word about the beheading.

:think:

UPDATE:

Obama says a bunch of cliches, and other meaningless stuff about the beheading.

Obama didn't even have the decency to put a tie on. No tie was very disrespectful to the family of James Foley. But then again, when you're on vacation, you probably don't feel like wearing a tie.

Granite

Hall of Fame
UPDATE:

Obama says a bunch of cliches, and other meaningless stuff about the beheading.

Obama didn't even have the decency to put a tie on. No tie was very disrespectful to the family of James Foley. But then again, when your on vacation, you probably don't feel like wearing a tie.

:chuckle:

Well he just can't win for losing...if he'd had a heart attack during the presser you'd have complained it didn't happen years ago.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
(Barbarian notes that Obama's policy of hunting down and killing terrorist leaders has greatly disrupted their ability to attack Americans)

Whatever Obama is doing it certainly isn't working.

So you think Bush's policy of calling them religionists of peace, and being nice to them, worked better?

No, I think going after them is a smarter policy.

This is probably the worst the situation has been in 100's if not 1,000s of years.

Less than a thousand years ago, an army of religious fanatics took a city and killed every single person inside who was of the wrong religion.

The fanatics were the crusaders, and the city was Jerusalem. And the people who were massacred were Muslims.

And of course, a lot of the crusaders kicked off their campaigns by massacring as many Jews as they could, in their home towns.

Historical perspective is often a bit different than we'd like it to be.

IMJerusha

In the basement of the U.N. is a staircase straight out of hell, at least.....that's what I envision.

What started out to be a good thing has become a shackle preventing the US from properly defending herself and her citizens.

This Charming Manc

Or, do you start exterminating them post haste?

who do you mean by them

The executioner?
All of isis/isil/ismalic state?
All Muslim jyhadists?
anyone who lives in the ares controlled by IS?
all muslims?
anyone not like me ?

i'm sure there are people on the site who would define them as one of or all of the above?

Granite

Hall of Fame
who do you mean by them

The executioner?
All Muslim jyhadists?
all muslims?
anyone not like me ?

i'm sure there are people on the site who would define them as one of or all of the above?

Well, probably. But in all seriousness they're far worse than either al Qaeda or the Taliban, and they're doing all they can to force our hand.

bybee

who do you mean by them

The executioner?
All Muslim jyhadists?
all muslims?
anyone not like me ?

This is war. Playing games with words won't save us.

whitestone

oh these pesky little political and religious parties,,,how dare they come into existence and deny us the right to infiltrate their inner circle!,how dare them to deny us the right to bare our authority!,,,,lol,they will fall in their arrogance,,,

Letsargue

Terrorists.... those that aid, promote and advocate terrorism.

Currently those that are associated with ISIS and groups like it.

If - ISIS was to make a BIG Hit in America, watch those (( ~friendly Muslims )) Dance!! and!! singggg!!!!

Paul, David -- 082014

Status
Not open for further replies.