American Journalist beheaded by Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Do you not know that the goal of Islam is world domination?

How many Muslim's have you spoken to about that? That would seem to be the more extreme view - pretty much like the Phelps' & the executing 'homos' & adulterers crowd reflecting 'Christianity'...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How many Muslim's have you spoken to about that? That would seem to be the more extreme view - pretty much like the Phelps' & the executing 'homos' & adulterers crowd reflecting 'Christianity'...

How much of the Koran do you know? Its the actual view, and the teaching is 2 steps forward and one back, its ok to lie in islam to gain your way. Peaceful islam is a front untill their numbers swell to overwhelming.

Oh and islam executes gays, or did you forget that part?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Can someone please tell me again why we want to fight in the middle of a sand pit protecting one side of holy warriors against three other sides? Praise Allah and pass the oil! :doh:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Do you not know that the goal of Islam is world domination?

World domination, hum, let me think...... I think the WWII Japanese were very tough, they would fight to the last man. Now what do you think when you hear Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Once that happened they were begging to surrender!

They may act like they are so tough but go Hiroshima and Nagasaki on then and they would beg for mercy, at least the majority would.
Think about it, who can impose us?

China, if China retaliated it would be the same as blowing themselves up, heck they own too much in the US, depend on us for imports, as we all well know. Now that leaves Russia, and I doubt they would see any sense in making war. Russia has one big commodity, oil. And if we did that we may have to depend on Russian oil.

North Korea, why they would feel exposed and say. “ hey do not look at me’ !

What would happen is we would be kicked out of the UN and that would be fine with me. I am sick and tired of my country paying the world's bills!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Islamic extremists are cruel and violent barbarians who place no value on human life. They kill more of their own than their enemies do. They are really like mad dogs, and we know what must be done with mad dogs.

Beheading is the most degrading and despicable act.
It is an affront to GOD who created man in His own image.

Gen 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

This verse establishes a moral authority among just men to exercise capital punishment for those who commit such atrocities.

Sadly, I believe this practice of beheading will be prevalent all over the world as we approach the end of the age.

Arthur Brain

How much of the Koran do you know? Its the actual view, and the teaching is 2 steps forward and one back, its ok to lie in islam to gain your way. Peaceful islam is a front untill their numbers swell to overwhelming.

Oh and islam executes gays, or did you forget that part?

Militant Islam endorses such but then so do all sorts of extremists under the banner of "religion", else why would we have nutcases like Phelps' and the plethora of others who advocate the like simply under the 'Christian' banner? If certain folk had their way we'd be living under a hard line theocracy where you'd need permission to sneeze.

glorydaz

Beheading is the most degrading and despicable act.
It is an affront to GOD who created man in His own image.

Gen 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

This verse establishes a moral authority among just men to exercise capital punishment for those who commit such atrocities.

Sadly, I believe this practice of beheading will be prevalent all over the world as we approach the end of the age.

I agree. Forty years ago, I read Revelation and beheading seemed to be symbolic. Now I see it's the preferred method for those looking for the rise of Al Mahdi.

glorydaz

Can someone please tell me again why we want to fight in the middle of a sand pit protecting one side of holy warriors against three other sides? Praise Allah and pass the oil! :doh:

Don't buy the liberal lie about oil. We have plenty of our own oil if we had the will to get it. This has nothing to do with oil.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Whew! That was quite a response don’t you think?
Muslims are trouble, I think they are the big problem because they are not rational.

They blew up the World Trade Centre in New York; they killed many Americans without giving the repercussions a thought. The way I see it, those buildings not only were the hub of world trade, but they symbolized something about the greatness of the USA. Now we have, “oh no, we cannot just build them back”, we have to allow the people to have a grave yard, while we allow Muslims build a temple nearby.

Then we go into Iraq and beat those Arabs in less than a week and ten years later, we are spending money, fooling around, in fantasy land, thinking they will become democrats. How silly can a nation be? We should have laid then out right then and used the spoils to pay the debt.

S0ZO

Militant Islam endorses such but then so do all sorts of extremists under the banner of "religion", else why would we have nutcases like Phelps' and the plethora of others who advocate the like simply under the 'Christian' banner? If certain folk had their way we'd be living under a hard line theocracy where you'd need permission to sneeze.

Is "Arthur" the Greek word for Lame?

IMJerusha

So, do you let these animals have their way because they threaten to do more if we respond?

Or, do you start exterminating them post haste?

Exterminate whom exactly? We can't just blow Iran and Syria off the map with nuclear weapons. I know it feels good to say let's do that but seriously, I don't think the UN would sanction that. I agree that we should do something. What would be reasonable? And let's not forget how many Islamics reside within our borders. Why we have allowed so many of a clearly militant religious people to come here I'll never know.

My heart and prayers are with the Foley family and friends right now.

Arthur Brain

Whew! That was quite a response don’t you think?
Muslims are trouble, I think they are the big problem because they are not rational.

They blew up the World Trade Centre in New York; they killed many Americans without giving the repercussions a thought. The way I see it, those buildings not only were the hub of world trade, but they symbolized something about the greatness of the USA. Now we have, “oh no, we cannot just build them back”, we have to allow the people to have a grave yard, while we allow Muslims build a temple nearby.

Then we go into Iraq and beat those Arabs in less than a week and ten years later, we are spending money, fooling around, in fantasy land, thinking they will become democrats. How silly can a nation be? We should have laid then out right then and used the spoils to pay the debt.

Terrorists of one stripe or another blew up the World trade center in New York. I'm far from convinced it was simply a 'muslim' attack and I'm not prone to 'conspiracy theories' in general. Either way I've worked and been friends with such and where I currently live there's a mosque about a 100 yards away from my house. Never been an ounce of trouble...

Where it comes to Japan (as indicated in an earlier post) then simply the one nuke on a non civilian population would have been enough to show 'business' and would have had them in surrender as they'd have had no choice in the face of such weaponry...

Heck, for the Americans here, do you remember 'The Day After'? For the constraints of American TV at the time it was still a pretty shocking wake up call for just how senseless a nuclear war would be even if it was still watered down overall for those who consider 'nuking' as response or any course of action...

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many Muslim's have you spoken to about that?
Then they are superficially reading their books.

The famous Muslim scholar and “father of modern history” Ibn Khaldun states the dichotomy between jihad and defensive warfare thus:

In the Muslim community, the holy war [i.e. jihad] is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the Muslim mission and the obligation to convert everybody to Islam either by per-suasion or by force... The other religious groups did not have a universal mission, and the holy war was not a religious duty for them, save only for purposes of defense... They are merely required to establish their religion among their own people. That is why the Israeilites after Moses and Joshua remained unconcerned with royal authority [e.g. a “caliphate”]. Their only concern was to establish their religion [not spread it to the nations]… But Islam is under obligation to gain power over other nations (The Muqudimmah, vol. 1 pg. 473).​

These folks you speak of should be giving special attention to the violence now part of the Sharia, Muhammad’s Sunna (4:24, 4:92, 8:69, 24:33, 33:21, 33:50), and the sword and anti-Christian verses of the Qur’an (e.g., 4:74, 4:91, 8:12, 9:5, 9:29, 33:35-36, 59:2).

AMR

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We can't just blow Iran and Syria off the map with nuclear weapons.
Why not?

My heart and prayers are with the Foley family and friends right now.
Me too.

And with the next, and with the next, and with the next, and with the next ........ until the people of this evil bloodthirsty cult are gone.

IMJerusha

Because we would receive UN sanctions. Besides, are we prepared to deal with the uprising within our borders? We have to be very careful what we do and we have to do it smart. Stuff like this happens and I can just feel the Islamic community in Cinci holding its breath....waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.