nonsense - these guys came from syria where we weren't killing them

if we'd been killing them in syria they wouldn't have gone to iraq

:think:

well, maybe in pieces

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
yeah, that was kinda dumb

from now on when we train and fund muslims, we should implant radio controlled explosives in their pleural cavities

or at least radio tracking devices for the drones to target

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As has been noted before, there was freedom of religion in Iraq before we invaded. Christians were protected by the government, because Saddam didn't care about religion. So long as you didn't threaten his power, you could be any religion you liked. Then we intervened.

Now a 2,000 year old Christian community is being extinguished.

Sometimes we try to fix things and we make it worse. And whining "it's all Obama's fault that we invaded Iraq" isn't going to help matters.

Caledvwlch

TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

Before these Islamo-terrorist turds become our problem, on our soil (and they will), they should be liquidated, exterminated, laid waste, whatever term which suits your fancy.

You can always pick out the really devout Christians by their support for genocide.

PureX

I think about how mighty and powerful those muslim murderers must have been feeling as they killed a fellow human being in the name of their religious zealotry. And I think that's really what all of this is about: the rush of power and righteousness the zealot feels when he imagines that he is an extension of God, with the power over life and death.

And then I think of all the times I've heard Christians calling for the execution of people they consider to be the enemies of God, and I realize that it's all the same. It's not really about God at all. It's about their own egos, and their lust for that feeling of righteousness and power at the expense of anything else. And how that lust can become so strong that they even become willing to commit murder, to satiate it.

But, of course, it can't be satiated for long. Almost immediately after, they will want to feel it again.

No, that is a result of the power vacuum that was left behind when Obama could not negotiate a status of forces agreement, and just pulled EVERYBODY out.

Which never would have happened if the imbecile before him hadn't decided to invade Iraq for absolutely no good or justifiable reason.

Were we really expected to occupy Iraq forever?

I think about how mighty and powerful those muslim murderers must have been feeling as they killed a fellow human being in the name of their religious zealotry. And I think that's really what all of this is about: the rush of power and righteousness the zealot feels when he imagines that he is an extension of God, with the power over life and death.

And then I think of all the times I've heard Christians calling for the execution of people they consider to be the enemies of God, and I realize that it's all the same. It's not really about God at all. It's about their own egos, and their lust for that feeling of righteousness and power at the expense of anything else. And how that lust can become so strong that they even become willing to commit murder, to satiate it.

But, of course, it can't be satiated for long. Almost immediately after, they will want to feel it again.

Exactly. We're seeing in Iraq what the religious extremists over here wish to turn our country into. Only difference is in a few details regarding dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.