Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Please don't go.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JWs knows more about God and Jesus than most of you. And they strive to be godly too which is most important being Jesus' followers.

Most of you are lip servers.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
JWs knows more about God and Jesus than most of you. And they strive to be godly too which is most important being Jesus' followers.

'Striving to be godly' is why we need a Savior. Receiving Christ is the most important thing to being a follower of Christ, its letting Him lead instead of you leading.

And yes, we know you are a JW.

musterion

I dont think hes hypercalvnist like b57, i sure dont think he thinks that God is the creator and author of sin like b57 believes either.

But he does believe in predestination. They won't admit it - okay, hypers will - but believing the entire universe is a foregone conclusion cuts people as much slack as they like when it comes to evangelization, personal witness, prayer, personal sanctification, pretty much everything (that is, if you've first convinced yourself you're Elect). Witnessing to JWs or cussing them off your porch really makes no difference in the end. Heaven or Hell, it's already a done deal and nothing you do or don't do will change their fate. So yeah...in that respect, he's just like B57.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I Am Leaving -

But he does believe in predestination. They won't admit it - okay, hypers will - but believing the entire universe is a foregone conclusion cuts people as much slack as they like when it comes to evangelization, personal witness, prayer, personal sanctification, pretty much everything (that is, if you've first convinced yourself you're Elect). Witnessing to JWs or cussing them off your porch really makes no difference in the end. Heaven or Hell, it's already a done deal and nothing you do or don't do will change their fate. So yeah...in that respect, he's just like B57.

B57 is an border lining on not being saved.

I try and reconcile the destiny of the mass of humanity going to hell. I do not agree that God created them to be damned. I rather see it that Adam caused the damnation of everyone, the elect and non elect.

In this way musterdion I can believe that God was fair when He did His work of planing who He would save because if all were lost then He is not unfair by choosing to save the portion of humanity that is saved because He was not obligated to save anyone at all.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Also I have this added disclaimer:
The works of the saints are incorporated in the end result of those that get saved. Because we don't know who is elect, we preach to everyone.

I only ignore the cultists. Not confused unbelievers.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Poor Meshak and JWs. Always striving to be perfect, but never makes it. And they can't figure out why that is.

glorydaz

It happens. Sometimes people return with a much better understanding of how to fit in and contribute to the community.

Sometimes they burst into flame and slam into the ground under another username.

You never know...but I'm an optimist. Good luck. :e4e:

Yep....people need to get over themselves. Too much introspection is unhealthy and counter-productive. I call it getting a life. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yep....people need to get over themselves. Too much introspection is unhealthy and counter-productive. I call it getting a life. :chuckle:

Yeah. Socrates said the unexamined life isn't worth living, but too little action doesn't leave much worth contemplating. It's always about finding the balance.