Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

genuineoriginal

I always misread the title of this thread the most horrible way possible when I first see it. :help:

Does it have something to do with a word that Rappers use often in their songs but get highly upset when someone else uses that same word in normal conversation?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
G.o, relax, I didn't mean you're an actual monkey, that would be insulting (to an actual monkey) I just didn't want to offend you by calling you a nit-wit or a dunderhead!! You can understand that?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I told him I am not his type,

I don't understand why he just can't move on... :think:

Ladies, am I that irresistible?

the sissy boys certainly think so! lol

Ge'ez you got a better chance of getting rid of the clap than this one! :help:

stage 5 clinger! :rotfl:

I won't let you stay here very long if you keep that up.

genuineoriginal

G.o, relax, I didn't mean you're an actual monkey, that would be insulting (to an actual monkey) I just didn't want to offend you by calling you a nit-wit or a dunderhead!! You can understand that?

Calling me a nit-wit or a dunderhead would not be insulting God, so would not be blasphemy.

:carryon:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I have, I'm certainly not following him around, neg repping, or reading his post.

he has been on ignore for weeks now. :)

only posted his yearnings here in hopes there might be someone else that might take to his style of attention and I could be rid of this stray puppy once and for all! lol that was the who of the OP question, the why is not even important to me.

there is someone out there right for him, it just ain't me! :rotfl:

The Geee...M...is a hound dog and your scent is his. Gee...M will mark you with his scent, in the "most Christian way"...:rotfl: and remember Geee...M is an internet dog. :rotfl:

MarkA

Delmar's gentle reprimand appears to be suggesting that the sexual nature of the insults is crossing over the line.

Maybe you should stick to non-sexual insults when feeding the :troll:
understood, the back alley is unsanctioned and no holds barred. :granite:

MarkA

The Geee...M...is a hound dog and your scent is his. Gee...M will mark you with his scent, in the "most Christian way"...:rotfl: and remember Geee...M is an internet dog. :rotfl:

the song fits!

images

cryin' all the time....:cool:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
moving towards the positive light.....

moving towards the positive light.....

~*~*~

Granted we had a big 'rep war' some years back,...and formed RATO (rep alliance treaty organization) - think chryso was chairman and creator there,.....some of us would join in to help those getting an undue and perhaps unjustified amount of neg reps. That somewhat fizzled out and the forum balanced itself gettting back to discussions.

I would get occasional negs from some of the card-carrying truthsmackers,...but that came with the territory, - plus I was taking them on in my usual fashion, which usually rustles their features and shakes their 'theology' a bit, so standard lash outs against the liberal heretic and gnostic was a natural response by those who felt their precious 'doctrine' was in danger of being diminished or rendered obsolete or unnecessary. Some of us have a penchant for doing such, and have a little fun at it too.

I don't remember who neg repped me last or who I neg repped, its been awhile.....but I recall I negged Stuu, but later poz repped him after he lightened up a bit and maintained an even-keel dialogue...well...for a short time anyways :) - so that 'voided out' the neg score.

In the meantime I enjoy poz repping some regulars here, who also pay back the favor, and I also poz rep quite a few who never poz rep me back (they forget, or sometimes return it, or are just not into the rep thing at all ignoring it). I like to keep the 'pay it forward' concept going, as the good we give out comes back to us, by natural karmic law.

Someone bent on giving out neg reps constantly is obviously indicative of a harmful and discontented individual who thrives on 'attacking' others, one whose ego is always on the defense, to protect some imaginary concept of 'self' however distorted or hurt this 'self' is, who feels the need to lash out, and derive a sick twisted pleasure from it. Sadly some who do this actually call themselves "Christians" - how perverted is that? Not that I'm an 'angel' or anything (well, we all are in our true/pure state :) ), until the ego corrupts that divine image (that's another sermon).

I think rep is great for pozzing only, and only negging if one has really gone off the deep end and you choose to let them know you 'disapprove' of their post. Otherwise,....take on people via dialogue ON THE FORUM itself, bypassing potshots in private if you can. I'll nip this in the bud for now. Enjoy!

pj