Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

MarkA

Someone has been a busy beaver the last few days,

apparently the life they were told to get has not shown up yet! :rotfl:

Forgiveness Apart from... August 12th, 2013 02:41 AM Grosnick Marowbe Not a very nice thing to say about, others!

Forgiveness Apart from... August 12th, 2013 06:27 PM Grosnick Marowbe You're not very likable, are ya?

Forgiveness Apart from... August 13th, 2013 11:06 AM Grosnick Marowbe Hopefully, you'll get better as time goes by?

Forgiveness Apart from... August 14th, 2013 04:10 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not nice!!

Forgiveness Apart from...
August 15th, 2013 12:56 AM Grosnick Marowbe You're an angry sort!! Aren't ya??

it's funny how the things people accuse others of "not being nice" "You're an angry sort" are usually what they are guilty of.

this must be why Messiah said, Matthew 12:37, so true! :thumb:

Always remember kids, whenever you point the finger there are three others of your own pointing back at you. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

apparently their life they were told to get has not shown up yet! :rotfl:

Forgiveness Apart from... August 12th, 2013 02:41 AM Grosnick Marowbe Not a very nice thing to say about, others!

Forgiveness Apart from... August 12th, 2013 06:27 PM Grosnick Marowbe You're not very likable, are ya?

Forgiveness Apart from... August 13th, 2013 11:06 AM Grosnick Marowbe Hopefully, you'll get better as time goes by?

Forgiveness Apart from... August 14th, 2013 04:10 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not nice!!

it's funny how the things people accuse others of "not being nice" "being angry sort" are usually what they are guilty of.

I think you missed a few dozen or so??

MarkA

I told him I am not his type,

I don't understand why he just can't move on... :think:

Ladies, am I that irresistible?

the sissy boys certainly think so! lol

Ge'ez you got a better chance of getting rid of the clap than this one! :help:

stage 5 clinger! :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Nasty talk!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

apparently the life they were told to get has not shown up yet! :rotfl:

it's funny how the things people accuse others of "not being nice" "You're an angry sort" are usually what they are guilty of.

Always remember kids, whenever you point the finger there are three others of your own pointing back at you. :)

You need to know this is not unusual, get use to it, mate. You are too sensitive. You still have tons and tons of green.

bybee

This post is unseemly and unnecessarily crass.

bybee

Aww sure he was. He was a known philanderer who married first at age 25 to a widow aged forty. Before that he had many affairs and that was not his only marriage. During his military conquests men were killed and women taken as slaves. Surely you know what men do with young female slaves. He was no exception.

Indeed Eeset, his last wife was named Aisha and she was only nine years old when he married her.

bybee

Keep the negs coming. I love it. If you neg it, it shows you read it. And you're probably going to get more of it because it clearly stirs emotions in a lot of people to leave comments like that. Thanks.

You really are a mouthy, disrespectful little puke.
I've noticed the Muslim "men" only show respect for other Muslim "men". Certainly one cannot expect respect or concern or responsibility even regarding women and children. It would appear, based on terrorist extremist behavior that all life is ultimately expendable?
You must be informed, you dreadful little dweeb, that it won't be 24 virgins greeting you in Paradise. It shall be one Valkyrie with a sword in one hand and pinking shears in the other!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Anyone who'd neg rep me is on my ignore list, so I don't get to see their comments. Which is amusing, because those who continue to ding me are writing foul little remarks only they can see...which makes me think they're pretty much just describing themselves whenever they neg rep me.

Poor little tykes.:chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who'd neg rep me is on my ignore list, so I don't get to see their comments. Which is amusing, because those who continue to ding me are writing foul little remarks only they can see...which makes me think they're pretty much just describing themselves whenever they neg rep me.

:first:

I cannot believe I am agreeing with an atheist in Christian forum.

MarkA

Oh now don't be unnecessarily crass now Granite! :nono:

tip toe on eggshells and be 'nice' to everyone whom is not nice to you! lol

indulge the hypocrites! patronize them!

MarkA

This all seems like a mystery. What is going on?
someone needs to get a life, besides following another man around like a lost puppy. :)

no mystery there. :rotfl:

I will post the few more love bites since yesterday he gave to demonstrate further this attraction he seems to have! lol

he's got it bad, he's in deep. :peach: