7 Reasons Why George Carlin Did Not Go To Hell

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just more evidence that the Bible can be interpreted in what ever way makes YOU feel better and less fearful. And clearly more loved by your particular deity. The Other is going to Hell and you are not. So comforting
Evolutionists love to be comforted.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A4T's nightmare...

8989516099_b2a9c11122.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them

But you won't.

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, who have not the law, do by nature those things that are of the law; these having not the law are a law to themselves: [15] Who shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness to them, and their thoughts between themselves accusing, or also defending one another,

You only believe the parts you like, and reject the rest.

And of course you know I don't think that. Shame on you for pretending I do.

Ok, you posted an out of context verse, that has nothing to do with our conversation. Are you now claiming that we under law instead of grace?

Shame on you for telling the lost that there is another way besides Christ. Its you who believe the parts you like and reject the rest for the lies of your church.

Learn how to quote correctly too, im tired of fixing your quotes and looking for things other people say when you have quoted them wrong and out of context and we cant see the link to their posts, it makes you look deceptive the way you do it. Oh thats right, you ARE deceptive. Sorry.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ok, you posted an out of context verse, that has nothing to do with our conversation.

You were arguing that those who are not Christians cannot be saved. And St. Paul says otherwise:

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, who have not the law, do by nature those things that are of the law; these having not the law are a law to themselves: [15] Who shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness to them, and their thoughts between themselves accusing, or also defending one another,

This part of God's word, you reject because you don't want to believe it.

Are you now claiming that we under law instead of grace?

For that, you'd have to learn what Paul meant by "the law." I

Shame on you for telling the lost that there is another way besides Christ.

Shame on you for pretending I said that. Whenever you get yourself in a fix, you try to get out of it by making up falsehoods. Do you think people don't notice? Do you think Paul was saying that the gentiles were saved by something other than Christ's death and resurrection? You know better.

You believe the parts of God's word that you like and reject the parts of God's word that you don't like.

He doesnt lie, im sorry you think He does.

And of course you know I don't think that. Shame on you for pretending I do. Do you think anyone here is actually fooled?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I wouldn't listen to that show for all the money in the world but I bet it was produced for money.

No teacher in their right mind would use the death of an unbeliever to further the Gospel.

Sure I cringe when I hear the things George Carlin said but it isn't necessary to stomp on his grave.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You were arguing that those who are not Christians cannot be saved. And St. Paul says otherwise:

That verse does not say anything about salvation, but recognizing that the law is from God by having a conscience.

For that, you'd have to learn what Paul meant by "the law." I

Shame on you for pretending I said that. Whenever you get yourself in a fix, you try to get out of it by making up falsehoods. Do you think people don't notice? Do you think Paul was saying that the gentiles were saved by something other than Christ's death and resurrection? You know better.

You believe the parts of God's word that you like and reject the parts of God's word that you don't like.

And of course you know I don't think that. Shame on you for pretending I do. Do you think anyone here is actually fooled?

No, they arent fooled, they all know you are deceptive.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You can't erase God's word by denial. Accept all of it and you'll be free again.

I agree and Jesus said He was only way to the Father, and that if one does not receive Him, they are condemned. Nowhere does the bible say there are more chances after death.

If you teach there are, then i can see a millstone in your future.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well, at least you didn't lie about what I said this time. But I do see you left a neg rep claiming that I said prayer did little. Don't you understand what that sort of dishonesty does to your soul?

What AFT wrote(rep message)
There is much prayer can do, shame on you for claiming prayer does little

What I wrote:
What would it do if all Christians only prayed in private, by themselves, or with other Christians?

Not much. There is very little prayer can do, outside of God's intervention. And for that, you don't need to be ostentatious in your prayer. In fact, God tells you not to do it that way.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3481370&postcount=198

Yes, I know you just removed a few of my words from the statement to get it to say what you wanted. Do you not realize that such things are dishonest?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You were arguing that those who are not Christians cannot be saved.
No she wasn't, you lying scum!

Her argument is that those who reject Christ are not saved, not that they can't come around and receive the gift of God.

And St. Paul says otherwise:

Not a single bit of that states that those who reject God are saved; the law saves no one, which is something else Paul was very clear on.

ironymeter300x232.jpg

You make Him out to be a liar on a daily basis by claiming He meant something other than what is in the plain text.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse - surely you realize by now that barbie isn't in the Body, that he's serving his father by spreading lies ?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

As everyone can see, she altered what I wrote and pretended it's what I wrote. You can't help her. You can only harm yourself.

Her argument is that those who reject Christ are not saved, not that they can't come around and receive the gift of God.

Those that don't become Christians can also be saved, as Paul says. That part of God's word offends you, so you ignore it.

You make Him out to be a liar on a daily basis by claiming He meant something other than what is in the plain text.

You know better; everyone knows you know better. What do you hope to gain? Anyone who disagrees with you about what "plain text" is, could make the same accusation against you. And they'd be just as dishonest as you are.

You can't serve God by by dishonesty. Stop trying.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Exactly and then he pulls a bait and switch talking about my neg rep, instead of about what i said about no one being able to be saved after death and outside of Christ .

Not a single bit of that states that those who reject God are saved; the law saves no one, which is something else Paul was very clear on.

ironymeter300x232.jpg

:thumb: