ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

musterion

I asked you for an example of what you're referring to. I don't see how that's a problem. But you sound a bit high key, perhaps you should take a break before you get too upset. We can always continue this later.

Heterodoxical

Do you deny Christ is the Messiah?

As stated you use a question to evade answering my question.

I'll answer you when you answer me.

You are a coward or an idiot, you evade because you won't or can't answer.

I'm not wasting my time with idiots.

Sorry, speak and behave as an adult or stop pretending to be one. It's really not that difficult.

I mean, really, it's not that difficult.

If you evade, I can't discuss with you. That puts us where you only lecture others. That's a check your account can't cash yet.

musterion

I'm answering your original question to me. I already have, in fact. But somehow, you're too upset to see it. Your repeated insults on this and other threads is beneath you; I don't think it's who you normally are, but you're very upset now. If you want to continue this later, just PM me and we'll continue right here (my thread, I'm not going anywhere).

You let me know when you've cooled down some, okay?

john w

Hall of Fame
(2 Thess 2:3) 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

The "rebellion" above that Paul spoke about was The Great Jewish Revolt that began in 66AD.

In the verse, Paul uses the Greek word "APOSTASIA". This is the exact same Greek word Josephus used to describe The Great Jewish Revolt that began in 66AD.

Straight copy'npaste/plagiarized from:

http://www.preteristarchive.com/JewishWars/timeline_military.html
http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/p/pella-flight.html
http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/p/pella-flight.html

Why do you follow the "inventions" of "fallable men," Craigie pie?

musterion

I say let's cut Hetty a little slack here. He's clearly out of sorts and all wound up, what with tossing the I-word left and right. That ain't like him...probably just plum tuckered. But I believe he'll come out of it soon enough and will be able to talk maturely.

john w

Hall of Fame
I say let's cut Hetty a little slack here. He's clearly out of sorts and all wound up, what with tossing the I-word left and right. That ain't like him...probably just plum tuckered. But I believe he'll come out of it soon enough and will be able to talk maturely.

He's also practicing for the upcoming "Oscars:"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107453&page=13

Post #186

“As usual, starting with personal attacks rather than showing personal inadequacies by revealing it in argument. A sure sign of weak position.”-“author” Hetty

“Where do you get the mushrooms for your omelette?... So, if all that is required is your believing really hard, and squinting your eyes with the effort like you suffer dry stool, they are all going on to glory…. The only people you know FOR SURE know they are theological idiots, are the ones who have to play the "rightly divide" card to back up their position because their arguments do not…. I asked you the question idiot…. Are you ignorant of what you believe? Or a coward to present it publically…. We have to work together or we BOTH end up looking stupid, not just you….So it's apparent you use strong images of men in videos to compensate for what you lack in your heart and in real life…. Ok you are a liar. We are done…. You are a coward or an idiot, you evade because you won't or can't answer. I'm not wasting my time with idiots.”-“author Hetty

Nah, he is not "personally attacking," is he? Watch him redefine the concept.

Please....."impersonally attack" us? Please........

Wait....He is "done."

"Ok you are a liar.

We are done."-Hetty post 1464

No, not yet....Post 1467.

And the Oscar goes to............

musterion

He's also practicing for the upcoming "Oscars:"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107453&page=13

Post #186

“As usual, starting with personal attacks rather than showing personal inadequacies by revealing it in argument. A sure sign of weak position.”-“author” Hetty

“Where do you get the mushrooms for your omelette?... So, if all that is required is your believing really hard, and squinting your eyes with the effort like you suffer dry stool, they are all going on to glory…. The only people you know FOR SURE know they are theological idiots, are the ones who have to play the "rightly divide" card to back up their position because their arguments do not…. I asked you the question idiot…. Are you ignorant of what you believe? Or a coward to present it publically…. We have to work together or we BOTH end up looking stupid, not just you….
So it's apparent you use strong images of men in videos to compensate for what you lack in your heart and in real life…. Ok you are a liar. We are done…. You are a coward or an idiot, you evade because you won't or can't answer. I'm not wasting my time with idiots.”-“author Hetty

Nah, he is not "personally attacking," is he? Watch him redefine the concept.

Wait....He is "done."

"Ok you are a liar.

We are done."-Hetty post 1464

No, not yet....Post 1467.

And the Oscar goes to............

He sure likes that I-word, don't he? Hetty's one scrappy little cuss.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you mix cotton and polyester? Ever? Why or why not? Or shut up.

Danger, Will Robinson.....Danger....!

Hetty just might "god"rulz you from the left flank, Nick the great...

"Man, speaking of selective verse Eisegetics..."-"author" Hetty

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Lose the snotty cite evidence crap. I came at this chat open minded and working with what I know. And I don't document every conversation I have and every explanation I receive to justify M.A.D. theology.

M.A.D., to my understanding considers the scriptures addressing the Jews to not apply to them. That's a pretty big distinction, no?

My evidence is every time JOHNW says, "that doesn't apply to me".

were you talking about reason and logic?

andyc

heheheh I laugh at the example there.

But I'm not sure it's not close to right. I've never found a M.A.D. theologian that could have the chat with me. I get them in places they have no answers for and they start to freak out.

Yep
The toys come flying out of the pram when the bible comes out.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did answer it, in context.

Why do you always run away when faced with questions?

I asked you to show where in the OT it says that Israelites and/or Jews were not allowed to enter the home of a Gentle and keep company with them.

Here is what you said:

Peter said it was unlawful for him to keep company. Did he lie?

Show us where in the Law of Moses it was unlawful?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep
The toys come flying out of the pram when the bible comes out.

Yep.

When the MADists can't answer the questions, they do one of three things.

1) Insult you, call you names, mock you, and make it all about you, while they never attempt to answer the question.

2) Runaway and hide, and never answer the question.

3) They tell everyone they put you on ignore. They do this so they don't have to answer the question, but can keep posting in the thread.