good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nice. :) If I take a nap it usually isn't only 20 minutes though. :eek:

If you sleep longer, you must need it. :)

Supposedly short naps are better, the idea being you'll feel more alert and rested if you don't drop into a deep enough sleep to make you groggy when you wake up.

But some days, groggy seems kind of all right. :chuckle:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Supposedly short naps are better, the idea being you'll feel more alert and rested if you don't drop into a deep enough sleep to make you groggy when you wake up.

Groggy seems to be my eternal state of being. :chuckle:

zoo22

Morning.

nicefeetbunn.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame

I get the idea. I usually feel awful after naps which is why I rarely take them. But yeah, sometimes feeling like that works. :chuckle:

This has reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer tries to take 20 minute naps throughout the day instead of sleeping normally. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I get the idea. I usually feel awful after naps which is why I rarely take them. But yeah, sometimes feeling like that works. :chuckle:

This has reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer tries to take 20 minute naps throughout the day instead of sleeping normally. :chuckle:

I don't remember that one, although I watched Seinfeld all the time back in the day. I'll have to try and find that episode. What a crazy and fun show that was. :) These days I don't even turn on the TV at all.

Hope you have a good day today kmo, and good morning everyone.