good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning. :)

It's 3:14 a.m. and I'm doing math problems and I figured something out just in time for the exam today. :)

And I just realized it's Pi a.m. :chuckle:

I did not plan that.

:plain:

anna + math jokes = lame^2

Way to go on figuring that out though. Hope the exam went well! :cheers:

Maybe if you give your prof some of that cool math humour you will get some extra credit. :eek:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
:plain:

anna + math jokes = lame^2

Way to go on figuring that out though. Hope the exam went well! :cheers:

Maybe if you give your prof some of that cool math humour you will get some extra credit. :eek:

:chuckle:

I'm very, very not good at jokes... all of a sudden, I really miss SoJ. :eek:

Thanks, I think I did all right on the exam, but unfortunately, there was no extra credit for humour there anywhere. And I looked everywhere for extra credit. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Also, you made me think of this, and how perfect for the Breakfast Club.... :chuckle:

funny-math-test-answers.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

I'm very, very not good at jokes... all of a sudden, I really miss SoJ. :eek:
Yeah, no one could tell a joke quite like SoJ. :eek:

Thanks, I think I did all right on the exam, but unfortunately, there was no extra credit for humour there anywhere. And I looked everywhere for extra credit. :chuckle:
Too bad. :chuckle:

Also, you made me think of this, and how perfect for the Breakfast Club.... :chuckle:

funny-math-test-answers.jpg

Perfect. :D

Levolor

Good Morning, Zoo.

Great picture. :)

I've never been in this thread. Having nearly never been here early enough in the morning to consider myself qualified.

Can't really call it 'morning' for me as I have not slept yet. So, I'm having some Chamomile tea and will return to bed shortly.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good Morning, Zoo.

Great picture. :)

I've never been in this thread. Having nearly never been here early enough in the morning to consider myself qualified.

Can't really call it 'morning' for me as I have not slept yet. So, I'm having some Chamomile tea and will return to bed shortly.

Good morning Levolor, glad you stopped by. :)

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning my peeps. :D

So, yesterday at work, someone called my supervisor to complain on me.. The complaint? She said I was too nice. :freak:.. She said that it is very unusual to go into a drivers testing station and have the worker just talk and talk to the people like they were her friends. My ssupervisor asked her what exactly her complain was and she said that I talked too much and was loud. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So, yesterday at work, someone called my supervisor to complain on me.. The complaint? She said I was too nice. :freak:.. She said that it is very unusual to go into a drivers testing station and have the worker just talk and talk to the people like they were her friends. My ssupervisor asked her what exactly her complain was and she said that I talked too much and was loud. :plain:

Morning, Lady Chatster. :)

picture.php

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Did she pass the test? And the obvious defense is this woman will likely be driving with distractions. Then again... given her personality, maybe she'll mostly be alone in the car. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

She's just jealous of your crown. :lucy: