good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
My days usually begin between 3 and 4, not because I have to get up but because I wake up and can't go back to sleep. I stopped trying a long time ago and just enjoyed it for what it was... quiet, peaceful, a good time for thinking. And having nice cup of coffee. :)

Once in a great while I'll go back to bed around 5 or so and get another hour of sleep but that doesn't happen very often.

Maybe you could go back to sleep more easily if you didn't drink coffee. :eek:

zoo22

Morning.

onefootforwardbunn.jpg

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have to bring the bunny along.:)

FS, that's a really nice photo your son took. Is that water frozen?

(And laughing at your newest avatar... :chuckle:)

Yes, that is the lake close to my house. The water is frozen
But not enough to go ice skating. :chuckle:

I love my avatar. Cracks me up.. :D.. I guess because there is so much truth in it. :noid:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it Saturday yet? :plain:

I'm rather bummed this morning. Tonight is my son's last official basketball game. He is a senior so it's his last year to play. It's supposed to be a home game but last night at practice the coach said they had to switch it and now it's an away game. It's too late for me to take time off work to go. :(.. But next week are tournaments so I'll be able to go to those.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is it Saturday yet? :plain:

I'm rather bummed this morning. Tonight is my son's last official basketball game. He is a senior so it's his last year to play. It's supposed to be a home game but last night at practice the coach said they had to switch it and now it's an away game. It's too late for me to take time off work to go. :(.. But next week are tournaments so I'll be able to go to those.

That's disappointing for sure, but I'm glad you have those tournament games to look forward to.